Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 03:24:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: hi  (Read 20573 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 11:05:01 PM »

@JamJul: if "the one above all else" chooses to threaten your people, contact my lieutenant, Jake, if you need some sort of block. We are not on good terms as you know, especially since you also "friended" the enemy, but as always, my prime enemy has been SSS and that wont change. i have the authority to offer a temp cease fire and combat RoE. Those offers are only open to TGE. Members of dishonor such as SSS and EOS dont qualify.

We are not on good terms because you decided to declare war on us over a stupid and idiotic reason. 
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2014, 12:48:07 AM »

@JamJul: if "the one above all else" chooses to threaten your people, contact my lieutenant, Jake, if you need some sort of block. We are not on good terms as you know, especially since you also "friended" the enemy, but as always, my prime enemy has been SSS and that wont change. i have the authority to offer a temp cease fire and combat RoE.and we who have lived through the earlier war know what your 'cease-fire' really means. and please let me know what you mean by the acronym 'RoE' Those offers are only open to TGE. Members of dishonor such as SSS and EOS dont qualifyThe EoS doesn't care about what honor means to IMG.  We are not only honorable and fair, but we are also just.  Please explain why you think otherwise..

We are not on good terms because you decided to declare war on us over a stupid and idiotic reason.  lndeed!  This is the Almighty's own truth!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:57:00 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
pradip
Private

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 04:44:16 PM »

I am pleased to meet with you again, blamer123.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 07:06:15 PM »

DADDS, RAFE!!!!

what has this to do with welcoming the new SSS member?

GET BACK TO TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With you saying that, can I now expect that ALL of your future replies in all topics will be on topic, sargas? yes, that is what I am saying, and if I digress, I expect all y'all to chastise me If yes, that's good, but if I see one of your future replies that is out of topic, I will refer you back to this thread and let you think again about what you said!!!  laugh
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 10:16:56 PM »

DADDS, RAFE!!!!

what has this to do with welcoming the new SSS member?

GET BACK TO TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With you saying that, can I now expect that ALL of your future replies in all topics will be on topic, sargas? yes, that is what I am saying, and if I digress, I expect all y'all to chastise me If yes, that's good, but if I see one of your future replies that is out of topic, I will refer you back to this thread and let you think again about what you said!!!  laugh

This forum would indeed be better if we all stayed in topic. A little side topic is always inevitable but many posts are really just out of the way. LOL
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 11:36:45 PM »

agreed
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2014, 12:15:38 AM »

Well stated guys....

....And that my friend is why you should have joined ITO. Or maybe that's what you guys were trying to say laugh

Seriously though, welcome to the game. I would offer advice and such but I'm sure you'll get plenty from your commanding officer at SSS.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:26:31 AM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2014, 01:06:24 AM »

Well stated guys....

....And that my friend is why you should have joined ITO. Or maybe that's what you guys were trying to say laugh

Seriously though, welcome to the game. I would offer advice and such but I'm sure you'll get plenty from your commanding officer at SSS.

I am not sure if this guy is around now. SSS has booted him it seems and he likely wouldn't have gotten booted if he was still active.
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 01:17:57 PM »

lol That was fast. Sounds like you were right (again) about those players just wanting freebies and such.

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2014, 06:37:13 AM »

lol That was fast. Sounds like you were right (again) about those players just wanting freebies and such.

A lot of new players have a hard time really wanting to stick around. They get bored very easily. Some are also easily discouraged. Sometimes finding an active player who ends up sticking around is pure luck.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2014, 11:50:58 AM »

He is back. LOL
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2014, 11:05:23 PM »