Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 11:14:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: coloinzeing?  (Read 4622 times)
blamer123
Private

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2014, 06:48:38 PM »

Sir eimmie can add colonizeing in ag
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:59:29 PM by blamer123 » Report to moderator   Logged
josephine_r
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 07:02:13 PM »

I ferry many colonist, but no new colony appear.  Do they all die?
Where is New Earth?
Report to moderator   Logged

When I walk towards an object, it is necessary first that I should will to go there, and, in the second place, that my feet should carry me. (JJR)

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:47:46 AM »

Right now they are focusing on prospecting and bringing resources to Earth.

As some may have guessed, most of the colonization is left to you, the volunteer captains 1

However there are plans for SOL Corporation colonizing, as we discover new star clusters. Work has already started on building a STARGATE in Earth orbit.
The gate is supposed to maintain a stable wormhole between Earth orbit and the colonies that will be located at huge distances in different clusters, usually near the center of the star cluster. However this is still theoretical and needs breakthrough advances in science and technology. We know for sure it requires huge amounts of energy and resources to maintain, hence it needs to be in orbit of a big colony with lots of resources either at location or imported.

You might be asked to help with bringing the materials for manufacture and the technical staff at the other end of the gate, so watch the news and bulletin boards 1

Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 11:14:33 AM »

Nice
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 06:12:38 PM »

I always assumed that these foolish colonist I used to deliver would just end up dieing on the planet I would take them too.  Of course these days I never bother ferrying any of them anymore.  Just not very profitable for me. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 03:58:58 AM »

its simplicity surviving out in the deep with the right crew. Strap a wormhole jumper on me, Sir Emi and i will build the STARGATE from the other end and supply SOL CORP with its needed building materials LOL

Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 05:35:10 PM »

I would like to see missions for building second earth. A new place to take resources. A new economy, with different needs to earth. May need materials gathering for building stargate?
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: