Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:00:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: News report: Anomalies detected within quadrant 0,0.  (Read 18286 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 05:42:44 AM »

i never had an agreement with Sargas what-so-ever, other than we were non-hostile to EOS until a dirty dishonorable attack occurred at Jupiter while trying to capture the planet back from an ursurper who threw you and EOS out on their ear.
Unless you mean that post dripping with sarcasm that i made several days or weeks ago regarding destruction of EOS property. I think the ref was something with EOS refuelling stations closing down.
There is no honor bound word with EOS since they chose to side heavily with SSS against ourselves.
I am a miner-turned-warrior, and treat you as the same code befitting a warrior, JamJul of TGE. To the rest.......they make policy by their own actions.
Jake has instruction to treat enemy establishments the same way as ours have been treated in the past by those currently engaged against us. For those, there will be no quarter given.
Report to moderator   Logged

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 05:59:49 AM »

Thread cleaned up, the discussion was not relevant for the topic.

SirEmi, please clean this thread for the second time. Some people just don't learn. LOL
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 07:02:34 AM »

if i recall rightly, Raphael, YOU were the first offender to taking stuff off-topic on this, my thread for in-game role-play.
If you are now the self-declared censorship police, then expect a very strong protestation to your version of moderation.
While the current subject is not strictly to do with anomalies, it is in-game roll playing as a progression to new discoveries and politics, so again, butt out and keep your nose out of my role-playing.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 07:13:55 AM »

Uh, nope! Talking about corp relationships and their attempts to set up fuel stations have nothing to do with anomalies. ROFL
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 12:21:47 PM »

so far I haven't found anything exciting enough to mine...
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 06:26:01 PM »

i never had an agreement with Sargas what-so-ever, other than we were non-hostile to EOS until a dirty dishonorable attack occurred at Jupiter while trying to capture the planet back from an ursurper who threw you and EOS out on their ear.
Unless you mean that post dripping with sarcasm that i made several days or weeks ago regarding destruction of EOS property. I think the ref was something with EOS refuelling stations closing down.
There is no honor bound word with EOS since they chose to side heavily with SSS against ourselves.
I am a miner-turned-warrior, and treat you as the same code befitting a warrior, JamJul of TGE. To the rest.......they make policy by their own actions.
Jake has instruction to treat enemy establishments the same way as ours have been treated in the past by those currently engaged against us. For those, there will be no quarter given.

As you know the only reason I am even against you is because you declared war on TGE.  So let's refresh our agreement.  Let's agree that TGE and IMG wil not attack each other's public fueling stations.   The defense station will be just that, for defense. In order for this fueling station to work well I can't use crap mines. I don't want my mines an harvesters being vulnerable to easy attack by anyone. If someone wants them bad enough they are going to need to spend a lot of QP. This is not going to be a military outpost. If it were I would have never made any mention of it at all. 
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 09:51:29 PM »

people, please...

...At least stay on topic in this thread...

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2014, 09:54:04 PM »

As you know the only reason I am even against you is because you declared war on TGE.  So let's refresh our agreement.  Let's agree that TGE and IMG wil not attack each other's public fueling stations.   The defense station will be just that, for defense. In order for this fueling station to work well I can't use crap mines. I don't want my mines an harvesters being vulnerable to easy attack by anyone. If someone wants them bad enough they are going to need to spend a lot of QP. This is not going to be a military outpost. If it were I would have never made any mention of it at all. 

I will indulge in your discussion since SirEmi isn't cleaning it up: I know that IMG won't agree to that since they won't be get any benefit from it. It's not like they can ever set up a station or anything with me around. Everything that they build will be annihilated, even if I have to bring in 40 ships!  laugh

Now back to the topic:

SSS Voyager has completed mapping the entire cluster, as shown below. As previously reported and now confirmed, the star density is higher in the inner quadrants.  1

* complete star map.png (156.28 KB, 1007x958 - viewed 496 times.)

* inner quadrants.png (159.73 KB, 2103x1773 - viewed 462 times.)
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 09:58:23 PM »

well done...
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 10:07:23 PM »

Do you all think there is only one new cluster as of now?

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 10:23:02 PM »

there may be others, this is the first one we found...
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 11:25:34 PM »

believe there are four. I hope  laugh
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 03:59:09 AM »

I have heard this from a couple of you.

Where did you see it would be only 4?
 I read it to be that the clusters would be ~1500LY's apart (therefore, the farther we go out the more clusters we will find; and because of the size of the bloody haystack, we may never find the next needle...
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 06:30:20 AM »

Anyway, we plan to add 4 pockets that will be around 1000 - 1500 LY away from the local SOL pocket and orbiting around it, so after that I would recommend restricting your range to maybe 2000 LY from Sol, until we discover other pockets and such...

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 12:24:40 PM »

thanks
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: