Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 16, 2024, 06:46:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious encounters completed  (Read 12975 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 07:13:39 AM »

As much as I personally love the idea of including the license, it just isn't fair. My next personal license cost 1.64 billion solars. I'd buy 10 shifters to get 10 licenses instead of 1. LOL

As for the QP price, it does seem a bit costly, especially once its price doubles.

Having the option to change your mind and get the QP back is great though. I believe that  applies to the Long Range Jumper as well. Right, SirEmi?  1

Are you regretting that purchase that I foresaw as a waste of solars? lol
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 07:35:28 AM »

Nope, but I want to make sure that that option is open.  1
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 08:41:24 AM »

Having the option to change your mind and get the QP back is great though. I believe that  applies to the Long Range Jumper as well. Right, SirEmi?  1

Yeah you can have the optimization removed from any Pledge system ship in exchange for 740 QP if you message Support within let's say 30 days from pledge delivery. The ship will not be affected in any other way, so it will have any modules installed etc. just the optimization gets removed. With double price and pending logs verification, you may receive what was paid.

This applies to any ship optimization from the pledge system, existing and future.

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 08:49:48 AM »

That's good to know.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 09:23:24 AM »

Yes it is. Though I hope in the future the cost will go down.  It's a good optimization but really cost too much QP. Now if say this had been for on a titan, well i could see that being more worth it.  Especially if you were to also include 1 of each new module that is being released on the update you do it as well. Make it sorta like a package deal.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 01:40:29 PM »

A few questions for you SirEmi: does the alien artifacts found on planets are one time deals or will they regenerate over time like the other missions? Does the reward is based on the power of the exploration ship?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:46:02 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 07:11:53 PM »

A few questions for you SirEmi: does the alien artifacts found on planets are one time deals or will they regenerate over time like the other missions? Does the reward is based on the power of the exploration ship?

The artefacts will spawn when a new solar system is created and are specific to the star cluster. This means star life cycle may bring in new artefacts.

No, the reward is based on RP investment and time for these missions.

There is also an unknown factor related to alien structures that can't be revealed at this time...

JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 10:31:16 PM »

I could've sworn SirEmi did reference that the license would be separate but not in this thread.

At any rate, the update is fantastic as usual.

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 07:41:48 AM »

The SOL Corporation has received reports of alien structures being discovered on the new alien planets.

It looks like the structures are to big to moved from the planet surface, being tied to the planet and can not be destroyed, only captured.
These structures seem to enhance the specific planet with a special bonus.

This is an intended feature. It makes a planet more desirable for colonization.

Have fun 1

Irredrache
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2014, 02:35:59 AM »

Sir Emi, I have a question about the alien structures. I found a Research Facility, and it's labeled as Mk II. Will there be some way to upgrade these? I know we can't move them, and typically you can't upgrade this sort of thing without reverse engineering two of them together... but what would make this superior to science labs is if there were a way to upgrade them. Right now the Mk II is maybe 35% better than one of my sci labs, but it takes 3300% more staff to operate. And it will take me 22 days of full use to make up the RP cost to investigate it. That said, if I could find a way to upgrade it, it would scale up much faster than science labs, and then be extremely useful. As a secondary question, will the structures be a factor in the upcoming patch?

I'm excited to see what's in store for these alien modules, and am looking forward to exterminating some more arachnids. I hate spiders.  3

Thanks for a cool update!

mea navis aƫricumbens anguillis abundat

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: