Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 03:16:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SSS Beta Epsilon Eridani  (Read 5442 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2014, 07:32:38 AM »

The Syndicate wishes to announce its second base at Beta Epsilon Eridani. No other corp has a permanent base, much less a second one. This is yet another unprecedented achievement of the galaxy's best corporation: S. S. Syndicate!

Like the first base, only allies are welcome. Any non-allied assets will be attacked and destroyed. Scanning, staying in orbit, and doing COMs will be considered as an act of war.

Once an enemy, always an enemy.

Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:44:42 AM »

The Syndicate wishes to announce its second base at Beta Epsilon Eridani. No other corp has a permanent base, much less a second one. This is yet another unprecedented achievement of the galaxy's best corporation: S. S. Syndicate!

Like the first base, only allies are welcome. Any non-allied assets will be attacked and destroyed. Scanning, staying in orbit, and doing COMs will be considered as an act of war.

Once an enemy, always an enemy.

While we are not allies or enemies, I have no plans of hanging out there. Though if I do have a COM and it makes me do it there, I will do it. I'll leave your stuff there alone though. lol
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 08:47:44 AM »

No one can force you what to do, but  you already know how I will react to that. The choice is yours.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 09:44:37 AM »

No one can force you what to do, but  you already know how I will react to that. The choice is yours.  1

You shouldn't hold COMs against people though.  We can't help that we are given COMs to that location if they are given to us.  I won't just drop and leave them though. I am not that big of an not a very nice person. lol. I will be in and out of there as quickly as I can if I got any. I understand wanting to keep that location clear of annoying traffic.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 11:09:54 AM »

Ralph: I will do exactly as JJL as said he will do. I do not accept anyone that claim a system for exclusive use. I will do it only for a COM mission and I do not intend to destroy anything, and I will quit after completing my mission.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 11:43:47 AM »

Mata, you're an ally, so I think there is no issue with you being there 1

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 05:14:51 PM »

And James, you can always just decline a COM if you see it wants to take you there.

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 08:26:17 PM »

Mata seems to always need things to be explained to him thoroughly.  laugh

Anyway, this is not open for discussion. The Syndicate announced it, and whoever thinks doing a COM on our base is worth going to war, then so be it. No one can stop you, but no one can stop me either. The TOAA never bluffs.  diablo

Topic closed.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:03:41 PM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: