Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 07:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I am thedestroyer  (Read 46048 times)
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 09:56:14 PM »

Haha, I can't tell if thedestroyer is Dadds secretly trolling everyone, or just an amusing new player.

^This

In case you hadn't noticed, you can't actually destroy ships in this game, bro.

That said, if I see your will I'll be sure to vigorously shove it up your exhaust ports while I loot your cargo bays.
Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 09:57:07 PM »

Haha, I can't tell if thedestroyer is Dadds secretly trolling everyone, or just an amusing new player.

I assure you I am not a pathetic paranoid maniac like Dadds.  He too shall submit to my might or be destroyed.  Those are his only choices.  Those are your only choices as well.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dude! You are KILLING it!  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Oh my god... I am dying laughing over here... XD

Sorry Dadds, I don't think the same way about you as he does, but his bluntness is hilarious!

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »

^This

In case you hadn't noticed, you can't actually destroy ships in this game, bro.

That said, if I see your will I'll be sure to vigorously shove it up your exhaust ports while I loot your cargo bays.

Assuming you are even able to hit my ships.  Eventually I will be strong enough to jump your ships and wipe out any planetary forces you might have.  In the end you will be the one submitting to my will and my will is for people to bow before me or be destroyed.  Either option is fine by me. 
JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 10:02:31 PM »

I don't have to hit your ships. I can just wait for you. If you try to impose your will, you'll lose it. The only way you could actually jump our ships is if you got help from some of the people it seems you've already made enemies of. Good luck with that.

thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 10:03:55 PM »

I don't have to hit your ships. I can just wait for you. If you try to impose your will, you'll lose it. The only way you could actually jump our ships is if you got help from some of the people it seems you've already made enemies of. Good luck with that.

From what I have read on here, Raph didn't need no help when he rose up to become the game's strongest player.  What makes you think I can't do the same thing little man?
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 10:04:38 PM »

I would believe Raphael over Dadds  laugh

As much as I'd like to troll people sometimes, it's not me this time. Hahaha

I am thedestroyer.  All shall bow before me or be destroyed.

If you don't make, 5m ship power in two months, 20m power in 3, 200m power in 6, and 1 billion power in one year, you will never be as good as me. I will be 16 months old in the game on sep 26, and I have over 1.5 billion power now including stations. I do welcome some competition though. Good luck!  1
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 10:06:06 PM »

Raphael, can I take this opportunity to point out how creepy-as-$#!t your new picture is?...

thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2014, 10:07:27 PM »

I would believe Raphael over Dadds  laugh

As much as I'd like to troll people sometimes, it's not me this time. Hahaha

I am thedestroyer.  All shall bow before me or be destroyed.

If you don't make, 5m ship power in two months, 20m power in 3, 200m power in 6, and 1 billion power in one year, you will never be as good as me. I will be 16 months old in the game on sep 26, and I have over 1.5 billion power now including stations. I do welcome some competition though. Good luck!  1

Challenge accepted.  Even if I only accomplish half that much I will be better then everyone else assides from you.  Which is fine.  I will take my time crushing you. In the meantime I will enjoy crushing everyone else in the process.
JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2014, 10:11:59 PM »

Raph is user number 1635 and has spent a long time(16mo.) building up to where he is. You're user number 4407 so even if you get really busy it will take you a while to be of any consequence unless you get help from a higher ranked player. Now that you've ticked everyone off that won't happen. And because of that, you probably won't out pace the rest of us.

Besides, Raph can spell and use correct grammar. I'm not too intimidated by someone that can't even do that right.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:15:38 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2014, 10:13:05 PM »

But hey, he DID get 200 free QP from JJL  laugh

That's a start!

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2014, 10:14:34 PM »

That's a start!

Please don't remind me.  On the bright side it wasn't that big of a loss.
thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2014, 10:21:44 PM »

That's a start!

Your one to talk though Mr. Rostin.  After I had destroyed 2 of your stations and one of your members science labs trying to recruit me. Well in the first message you asked me how I was doing.  I told you I was doing ok. Just working on destroying life in the galaxy as we know it.  You told me cool and then wanted me to join. So you seemed to think I would be a good fit for you and your corp. I wonder what that says about your corp loyalties since I had already hit you and your corp.  I also wonder just how good of a corp you guys really are if you will accept anyone into your corp. Even people who want to destroy everything.   At least I am up front about my reasons and motives.  Can we say the same for you and SSS?
JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2014, 10:23:44 PM »

jerry

thedestroyer
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2014, 10:27:35 PM »

jerry

Will you be thinking that when I crush you?
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2014, 10:28:58 PM »

That's a start!

Your one to talk though Mr. Rostin.  After I had destroyed 2 of your stations and one of your members science labs trying to recruit me. Well in the first message you asked me how I was doing.  I told you I was doing ok. Just working on destroying life in the galaxy as we know it.  You told me cool and then wanted me to join. So you seemed to think I would be a good fit for you and your corp. I wonder what that says about your corp loyalties since I had already hit you and your corp.  I also wonder just how good of a corp you guys really are if you will accept anyone into your corp. Even people who want to destroy everything.   At least I am up front about my reasons and motives.  Can we say the same for you and SSS?

Haha, you can try to get under my skin, good luck though  laugh
I usually send offers to recruit people who attack my corporation 1 we value aggressive growth and always look for promising new players. We all have different reasons for being in the Syndicate. We have some ambitious members like you, but we also have very casual players who just like to have fun and grow together with the syndicate's help. I guess power and numbers don't speak for themselves, but we have THE BEST players in the game in the syndicate in my opinion. We have a great time together and no amount of inquisition can break that

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: