Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 11:25:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Project Genesis  (Read 9807 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 09:10:46 PM »

James, please stop talking about what I may or may not be doing...

Sorry Rostin.  My bad.

I was never someone who liked too much talking. Actions speak louder than words.

Prepare yourselves.  1

Raph are you really this bored.   How long do you think that will remain entertaining before you begin to get bored with that as well?  Hell you stopped to begin with cause you got bored with it.  Sure you can waste qp jumping our ships when you feel like it.  But that's likely to get boring too.  Why do you think we don't actively hunt Dadds?  Why do you think that even when the GC was around, my corp didn't really hunt you down much?  It was all boring. The way PVP is in the game is just boring. I got to where I was only going after you if I happened to run into you. Even then I often didn't feel like it. So I would pass word to Dadds and just let him try since he was so eager. It's the same reason I have passed word to you of IMG stuff when we find it now.  Too boring to really even want to bother with.  We are all suffering from boredom here.  It's my corp that keeps me around for the most part. Otherwise I probably would have gotten bored and quit by now myself.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 09:15:27 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: