Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 09:52:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Enhancements & Patches #3  (Read 5385 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: October 09, 2014, 02:51:45 PM »

1) The SOL Corporation has developed a new technique that enables the manufacture bays to combine two modules using technology and reverse engineering.
Example: Wormhole Generator Mk III can be combined with a Wormhole Generator Mk IV to create a Wormhole Generator Mk VII
Requirements for this are: Wormhole Generator technology level 7 or more, and Reverse Engineering tech level 7 or more.

The time required for all Reverse Engineer tasks depends on the added mark level e.g. for upgrading to Mk VII from IV it will require (7-4) => 3*3 hours = 9 hours by default, without any bonuses.

2) An update has been issued to all ship computers around the latest anomalies. The nav computer is now able to estimate the state of the wormhole anomaly.
It will estimate if the anomaly is stable, unstable or critical and will also try to predict when the anomaly will close.

Our latest research indicates that the wormholes do not dissipate, but close and re-open in a different part of the star cluster for small ones.
The big anomalies seem to open in the outer circle of the star cluster and will link with another star cluster.

On other news, the dissipation device has been completed and Sol is now relatively free of the anomalies. However, as indicated above, the anomalies are not gone but are in the cluster.

The good news is the space around Sol is beginning to stabilize.

Sir Emi
Chairman of the Board
SOL Corporation
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:21:13 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 02:59:16 PM »

Nice work and thank
Report to moderator   Logged
Viracocha
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 05:29:26 PM »

Why big Wormhole that lead to new sector is closed ...

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 06:55:54 PM »

Why big Wormhole that lead to new sector is closed ...

It seems there are 5 big wormholes on the outer circle of our local star cluster, but they become unstable and open somewhere else after 10-20 days.

Viracocha
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 08:35:58 PM »

i don't understand, so there is no any wormhole that lead in new sector now, and new one will be created in 10-20 days ?

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 08:59:05 PM »

i don't understand, so there is no any wormhole that lead in new sector now, and new one will be created in 10-20 days ?

There are now 5 big wormholes leading to the new sector, instead of one. But you need to explore a bit...

Viracocha
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 09:04:05 PM »

ok, ty for answer  1

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 03:55:17 AM »

Once I saw wormholes would be closing I figured that include those others.  That's why I advised my people if they had something there they didn't want to get stuck to pull the stuff back.  BTW I have 2 public fueling stations out there. Contact me for the locations if your in need of fuel.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: