Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 01:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rostin's Departure from The S. S. Syndicate  (Read 2211 times)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2014, 08:55:43 PM »

My fellow Syndicate members and Captains/leaders across the Galaxy,

A great change is occurring today. I have decided, after weeks of contemplation, to leave the ranks of the Syndicate behind and to venture out and start a new corporation from scratch. This decision does not come with any hard feelings on either side. Raphael and I will remain friends and allies and the S. S. Syndicate will always be one of the best experiences I've had in this game. But a time has come where I no longer have anything to offer to the Syndicate and where the Syndicate has nothing left to offer me.

Some of you already knew that this development was in the works, and unfortunately my schedule has been accelerated considerably so that I must leave today.

To my fellow Syndicate members; I have talked to several of you about this already, but you are ALL welcome to join me in this grand pursuit. Some of you may wish to stay in the Syndicate and I do not hold that against you. But should you find that it is no longer what you are wanting then I will always accept you into my new corporation. Raphael has assured me that there will be no ill-will towards anyone who joins me from the Syndicate, and after seeing what he has to say you may realize that now is the necessary, but perhaps not ideal, time to seriously evaluate your goals and values and to decide your place in the galaxy.

To everyone else, rest assured, I am not getting 'kicked-out' and I will never be a part of ANY war or military operation against the Syndicate or its members (unless they attack me...)

More information about my new corp will be posted later (as soon as I get it made) so be on the lookout for that. I am still the same player, just flying a slightly different set of colors 1

To all spacers, gl;hv ;)
-Ex Admiral Rostin
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: