Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 02:24:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ongoing New Roman News Bulletin  (Read 35846 times)
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2015, 03:50:44 PM »

thx,
i am aware that you also want to be first and lots of other players, it's hard to find motivation between find COM, start COM and finish COM  laugh i hope that we will have some new interesting concept of regular income ..

You mean like changing auto unload from every 6 hours to whenever the module is full thus making mining a viable source of income? *cough* SirEmi get on that *cough* I mean that should take like... 5 minutes to change.

Personaly I don't care about being number one, all I actually care about is increasing my income and continuing to grow. That and trying to make the game better by giving SirEmi ideas, though it seems like ideas aren't the problem but rather him actually doing something with them is. I assume he is a busy person outside of his games otherwise this game would be much further along in it's development I would think.
Report to moderator   Logged

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2015, 07:41:55 PM »

Even I will start mining if that cap is removed. 1
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2015, 12:37:29 AM »

***BREAKING NEWS***

In a recent session of the New Roman Senate, SPQNR has adopted a new domestic policy which will create four organized Legions in the local cluster. Each Legion will have duties such as defense of bases, mentoring of new recruits, and the reconnaissance of their region. The official policy adoption in the SPQNR Constitution can be read here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5iflR5DnCJbaG5tbVNGaEFlYm8/view

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 11:36:23 PM »

*Fireworks and joyous anthems can be heard through throughout the SPQNR embassy at Earth*

*An excited Newscaster appears on the displays in ships around Sol*

"This just in... An unidentified star ship has emerged from the Caelus ship docks. It seems the Senate and People of New Rome have just completed a new corporate flag ship to defend its assets in Sol."

*A massive hull appears; concealed by shadows projected from the moons of Uranus*

"This ship is larger than anything we have ever seen before here in SOL space. Whether I should be in awe or terror remains to be seen"

*Sunlight is cast upon the reinforced plating of a gleaming new Titan. 'SPQNR - CAELUS IMPERIUM' is printed in bold on both the port and starboard sides*

*A news bulletin appears in front of the anxious anchor*

"Recent reports from our scanners show this single ship coming in at over 100 million power... Holding over 16.5 million trained soldiers New Roman command has permanently solidified its presence in Sol."

*Stock counters start updating at a rate surprising to the most seasoned brokers*

"SPQNR is now the THIRD strongest corporation in the entire galaxy! Their seat is saved by a new entry into the coveted 'Top - 5' circle; Mythiclord!"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 12:03:21 AM by Rostin » Report to moderator   Logged

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2015, 02:40:32 AM »

Polling booths across New Rome are 1.5 hours from closing, as the weekend of the Ides of March sees SPQNR elect a new Consul to fill the rather large boots of Virgil. The current Second Consul and Rector of New Rome's Vega Estate is on a mission far beyond the boundaries of the Republic.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2015, 09:48:07 AM »

New Rome has elected Mythiclord (Captain ID #3196) as its Second Consul.

*sends invitations to inauguration party to friendly corp leaders*
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2015, 06:22:38 PM »

I am stepping down as corp leader for New Rome and passing the torch onto my friend Marcus Cruoningus.

Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2015, 05:06:58 PM »

That was unexpected. Will you become the leader again when Sir Emi (hopefully) makes some changes to the game?

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2015, 10:51:38 AM »

It's sad but was expected since the game has gotten really boring.

Won't SirEmi let you program updates with only you as developer, madden?
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2015, 01:31:54 PM »

As his successor, I'm extremely pleased to announce that the Senate of New Rome has unanimously voted to bestow the newly created rank of Consul Emeritus upon our Founding Father, Rostinius Maximus.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2015, 01:57:44 PM »

Morgan (#5386) is the first captain to receive pirate status from the Senate and People of New Rome, for repeated attacks on our corp, and is now subject to KOS instructions for every citizen of our republic.
FreezeLove
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2015, 10:58:45 PM »

Has alot of the guys moved on? I found myself wanting to see how AG has progressed since I myself left for a good while.

You can call me what you want, just dont call me late for dinner!
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2015, 07:38:50 AM »

I cannot speak for other corps, but the retention rate in New Rome is pretty high. We've 17 or 18 members who've been part of SPQNR for more than half a year (including half a dozen of the first hour) that are still active today.
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2015, 03:40:26 AM »

It's sad but was expected since the game has gotten really boring.

Won't SirEmi let you program updates with only you as developer, madden?

I don't even know how to program any poop yet xD And I just came back from a two-week holiday in Singapore, in case anyone of you thought I quitted the game as well.

I cannot speak for other corps, but the retention rate in New Rome is pretty high. We've 17 or 18 members who've been part of SPQNR for more than half a year (including half a dozen of the first hour) that are still active today.

LSK has 4 members(including me) and only 2 of us are active, namely Madden and PhoenixHawk.

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2015, 03:59:05 PM »

There were a few reasons for my stepping down. 1
1.) Raphael is correct, the game has gotten stale for me and I have other things to play
2.) I started my senior year of college and had two weeks of RA training before that. I also got a girlfriend so I lost a LOT of playtime for all my games
3.) Since I wasn't around as often I thought New Rome deserved a more capable leader and someone who I could trust with my prized creation 1
4.) It just seemed to make sense for the spirit of the democratic corporation that I step down at some point

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: