Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 02:42:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Friendly Wager...  (Read 21919 times)
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 01:09:51 PM »

Not there yet Consul. I hear SSS are about to recruit a couple of players called Dadds and Kristen ;)
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 09:58:47 PM »

Not there yet Consul. I hear SSS are about to recruit a couple of players called Dadds and Kristen ;)

We all know that will never happen.  Hell raph just put a bounty out on Kristen lol
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 11:15:21 PM »

Yep. Bring them in, tell them to set up stations in our bases, kick them out, and then destroy their bases.. Hmmm..  idea
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 11:24:29 PM »

We all know that will never happen.  Hell raph just put a bounty out on Kristen lol

Yeah, I gotta to keep my informants entertained. LOL My Lasers MK M have also not yet tasted a PVP battle. XD
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 11:28:19 PM »

Yeah, I gotta to keep my informants entertained. LOL My Lasers MK M have also not yet tasted a PVP battle. XD

Those sound really nice.  At the moment I am working on getting my ships that use lasers up to MK CC on the lasers. The cost of them are quite high as it is. I can only imagine how expensive those suckers were. lol
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2014, 06:24:14 AM »

Mk M lasers 13   Who needs Alien Death Rays? 13
Irredrache
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2014, 01:18:04 PM »

If those aliens only had Raph Death-Rays instead, maybe they wouldn't all be crashing all the time.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2014, 01:38:35 PM »

If those aliens only had Raph Death-Rays instead, maybe they wouldn't all be crashing all the time.

I don't think their crashing cause of weapons.  I think it is more drunk flying. lol
nero
Private

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 05:26:20 AM »

i will take that bet boss
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2014, 06:40:54 AM »

You wanna take the bet nero? 1
How about 25/25? Or would you rather take Raptor's bet?  laugh

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2014, 12:12:30 PM »

Those sound really nice.  At the moment I am working on getting my ships that use lasers up to MK CC on the lasers. The cost of them are quite high as it is. I can only imagine how expensive those suckers were. lol

Cost of a Laser Cannon MK M(1,000) according to my spreadsheet: Silicon - 168,000  Silver - 132,000  Xenon - 21,000/ Total Solar Cost - 73,326,000

That is... insanity lol. Two of those suckers are probably worth more than my entire collection of ships and modules.

Interesting bet, though I'm surprised anyone took it, I mean you would have had to pay me to take it lol. Enjoy collecting your "winnings".

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2014, 12:34:31 AM »

The odds were right for both of us, and it's only the value of a decent 4th ring escape pod anyway.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2015, 10:25:36 AM »

I'm not going to waituntil midnight. I will concede the bet with Raptor now. I trust SPQNR is honorable enough that I do not have to poll your members (roll call). 2 QP will be sent as soon as I have an address.

I can't find you to pay my loss. These are the only raptor's I can find:

[SOL] RaptorX72 (#1074)      

[SOL] xtremraptor (#1464)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:32:00 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2015, 10:51:59 AM »

Sorry, I've gone by my Roman name of Marcus Cruoningus (#4102) for a while now 1

As for our membership base, two out of the 26 have been inactive for more than a week. We have a policy of removing members who've been inactive for 500+ hours, so the list is up-to-date.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2015, 11:24:43 AM »

got it, your QP is on the way.

we have much the same policy regarding inactivity. 500 hours without going on leave permission and 1000 hours with permission.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: