Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 03:06:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ***BREAKING NEWS: Another IMG Defeat***  (Read 2935 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2014, 01:03:53 AM »

***BREAKING NEWS***

This just came in:

A sole survivor in an escape pod was rescued when a research ship passed by Alpha XMR 19952 on quadrant 27,40. Visibly shaken and covered in wounds, the survivor, known as Ekaj, was treated by a medical robot of the research ship. Ekaj fortunately agreed for us to conduct a short interview.

Reporter: Ekaj, what happened at Alpha XMR 19952?
Ekaj: I am not so sure myself. It happened so fast.. I was online and doing a system check when a ship belonging to the Syndicate jumped into orbit.. and.. *tears swell up in his eyes*... and ...

Reporter: Only a single ship? As per the communication logs, IMG had 8 ships, 2 stations, and a ground force deployed in a planetary fortress. Total IMG power was about 52m, was it not?
Ekaj: Yes, and we felt safe. And considering that the system is so far from Sol, we never expected to be discovered by SSS. Our scans revealed that the SSS ship only had 38m power.. We had the power advantage, but it didn't matter.. We were slaughtered like pigs.. I still can't believe what happened..

Reporter: That sounds awful. How large is the damage?
Ekaj: The damage is huge. 10m worth of power was forever lost. The most valuable modules were 18 Marines MK CCL, 10 Viper Squadron MK CDXXV, and 2 planetary fortresses MK X that were deployed in the station and on the planet surface. But we lost many other modules. Total damage is estimated to reach over a hundred million solars.. What a huge setback..

Reporter: SSS claims control of our home star, Sol. Why not attack their bases there?
Ekaj: As much as we want to, we simply are too weak to face them. To make matters worse, it seems our leader has acknowledged defeat to SSS, simply because I haven't seen him in a while.. Everything's so hopeless..

Reporter: Don't give up, Ekaj. And thank you for the interview.

Report to moderator   Logged
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 01:58:35 AM »

"Ekaj"....

I get it...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 03:37:09 AM by Rostin » Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Irredrache
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 03:42:00 AM »

I was all, "who's Ekaj? What a weird choice of name..." and then I read Rostin's post  Opps

Makes me glad not to be an enemy of the Syndicate...
Report to moderator   Logged

mea navis aƫricumbens anguillis abundat

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: