Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 12:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Trade Modules  (Read 17198 times)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 07:54:50 PM »

As your ships become bigger the missions take longer. For me it is much less work to maintain my ships now than it was when I was doing SOS missions. A lot of the time I pass to read all messages on the forum like Ralph.
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2015, 08:12:00 PM »

Having many ships and stations doesn't mean that you have to spend a lot of time in the game. Most of the time nowadays I log in to just check the corp board and forum. That said, I spend more time responding to forum posts and corp boards than actually playing the game. LOL

But it does give you more opportunity to be busy in the game. When you start out with just one ship, travelling to another star or getting anything done is very slow. You have lots of reasons to be afk, unless you buy QP. But later on... It's a different experience. Multiple ships allow you to explore all hours of the day, if desired. You can mine and do missions too. And then there's the issue of managing all your modules and upgrading everything, wherever it may be. As you add ships and stations and module slots and modules to the planets, it certainly does give you more things to potentially do, if that's what you desire.

Can't make a reply if you edit your post so many times. Haha
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2015, 08:14:05 PM »

As what Mata said, the solution to your problem is doing COMs. Start researching marines and shields. The stronger your ships, the longer you can be afk. 1
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2015, 06:26:59 AM »

Back to the topic, I am still trading modules for your science labs. I am willing to trade any module, including lasers and railguns.  1
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2015, 10:02:07 AM »

Offer now closed.  1
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: