Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 23, 2024, 08:20:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: More Quests!  (Read 2134 times)
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2015, 04:43:26 AM »

Generally I like quests. I do quests all my life in Mount and Blade Warband and feel rather satisfied once I finish the quest.

So maybe we can include quests in Astro Galaxy? There are transport missions in Earth, but they're rather boring once you do it many times. So maybe there are special characters or stations that are put on some random star systems and planets, and you can hail it and they'll give you a quest, maybe like to destroy an NPC station/ship and then you'll get some money depending on how hard the quest is. That's more fun than transporting people around the galaxy.

And if you're bored enough and prepared to add new codes to the coding system, SirEmi, doing quests for a certain character can maybe increase your relation with the character and they can sell resources to you, maybe the higher the relation the cheaper the resource. This is especially handy if you happen to make Astro Galaxy have a player-driven economy.

Just a suggestion, although I know from previous experience that programmers don't really enjoy typing new codes. XD

Sorry if my suggestions are too big anyway. 16 I just like to tweak games my way MUAHAHA
Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: