Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 04:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Public Denunciation of Emperor Jam-Jul Lison  (Read 13300 times)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2015, 05:33:16 AM »

After abandoning the United Corporations following the jake-nero conversion Emperor Jam-Jul Lison has become a galactic bully and a threat to civilized extraterrestrial government and culture in the months that have followed.

Twice now he has attacked Senators of SPQNR for unintentionally dropping COM missions on him; even after they alerted him to the mistake and after apologizing and offering compensation.

He threatens the destruction of peaceful New Roman outposts when confronted for his continued and unjustified hostilities towards my peaceful citizens.

He refuses to take accountability for his actions and demeanor in public forums and retains an unrighteous air of innocence when examining the issues that he himself has caused and allowed to happen.

He challenges the honor, validity, and truth in statements made by me and my members due to hypocritical paranoia and a false-placed sense of self-worth.

In short; Emperor Jam-Jul Lison is not the sort of Captain that this player wants to see leading such a prominent and powerful corporation in this galaxy. He claims he is a victim, but in reality, he is the instigator of all negative intercorp interactions in the last half of a solar year. More Captains should be made aware of the wolf in sheeps clothing that lurks among us so that none are forced to be pawns in his cruel masquerade of leadership. Hopefully his own members will read this and begin to question his position to lead them and their place by his side.

Signed,
Rostinius Maximus
Consul, [SPQNR]
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 02:38:52 PM »

In short; Emperor Jam-Jul Lison is not the sort of Captain that this player wants to see leading such a prominent and powerful corporation in this galaxy. He claims he is a victim, but in reality, he is the instigator of all negative intercorp interactions in the last half of a solar year. More Captains should be made aware of the wolf in sheeps clothing that lurks among us so that none are forced to be pawns in his cruel masquerade of leadership. Hopefully his own members will read this and begin to question his position to lead them and their place by his side.

Signed,
Rostinius Maximus
Consul, [SPQNR]

*sigh* Regardless of what your opinion of Jam is you should know something. It's not like the folks in TGE blindly follow whatever Jam says. I can't speak for everyone but from what I've seen TGE is a group of individuals, we help each other because it helps ourselves. We are not pawns, if we disagree with something Jam says or does we speak our minds (at least I certainly do). I see no reason to question his position of leadership as of this moment and I don't think anybody else in TGE does either. It's not some kind of majority rule decision and regardless of whether your agree or not you follow orders or else kind of deal here in TGE. We all think for ourselves and do what is in our best interests. Just to be clear about this whole "forced to be pawns in his cruel masquerade of leadership" thing...

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 07:53:02 PM »

lol_sign @ Rostin

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 07:53:31 PM »

Hmmm I seem to only recall attacking back once.   I haven't hit Raptor back yet.  However both individuals did violate the terms of the NAP and of the UC which we did not officially leave until today.  Perhaps you should educate your people better on checking their surroundings first.   You say I have turned into a bully? Really? Who have I been bullying.  I don't go around trying to force people to do this or that. I don't go around picking on people. Hell I dislike bullies very much. Anyone who is in my Corp or has been at some point knows I am not a Bully. I don't try to force my weight around.  I try to treat people as equals.  I hold both myself and my corp to a high standard.  I try to hold others to that standard as well. So maybe that is part of the reason my patience on COMs being dropped is worn out.  I expected better of you and your corp.  But perhaps I was wrong to.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 07:55:22 PM »

Also as to my abandoning the UC.   Honestly I was growing so stressed over all the arguments and stuff going on within the UC and not being able to agree to something, not to mention insults from your people,  that I had to distance myself from it for a while before I snapped and did something that would cause everyone to suffer.  That said as I said before we are not no longer a part of the UC.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 07:59:43 PM »

Bye.

Don't forget to formally remove your signature.
josephine_r
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 03:53:33 PM »

All of TGE have play nice with me and tell me how long timers have or say to me 'you can drop COM anyway'. If Emperor Jam-Jul Lison was bad leader, would rest of corp be nice?
So JJL make a big fuss. I read this forum, always he is making a big fuss. So is others. If he not make fuss, he will not be the JJL we know.

When I walk towards an object, it is necessary first that I should will to go there, and, in the second place, that my feet should carry me. (JJR)

lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 09:01:44 PM »

lol true laugh 17
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 11:16:14 PM »

well said, jo (the gun)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 11:46:14 PM »

He is a 'leader' with excellent players as corp members. I am not denouncing TGE as a whole; just him. I wish they would rub off on him a little and show him some altruism instead of his trending sense of self-pity and victimization. I tried to be pleasant with him these last few months but he seems it appropriate to attack my peace loving corp over a mistake made of ignorance.

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 02:27:32 AM »

All of TGE have play nice with me and tell me how long timers have or say to me 'you can drop COM anyway'. If Emperor Jam-Jul Lison was bad leader, would rest of corp be nice?
So JJL make a big fuss. I read this forum, always he is making a big fuss. So is others. If he not make fuss, he will not be the JJL we know.

Thank you.  I have run into you a few times actually and I message you and ask about your COMs when I see you somewhere with one when I got one for there.  I appreciate that you do the same with me. 

Rostin my issue is my patience for idiots is pretty low right now. That is what has caused me to make my new policy.  Also Raptor caught me on a very bad day.  If I was wanting to attack a peaceful corp,  I would just start picking on your people everywhere I see them.  But I am not doing that.  Hell in my early days I probably would have.  Much of Sargas and others rubbed off on me over the years.  I don't have much interest in attacking others.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 02:55:24 AM »

Then why do you even do it? You waste money for qps to speed up attacks and there are much more effective ways of teaching people than by your methods.
I'm serious... Nobody comes out on top with you attacking people over mistakes. You don't win anything, they learn about as well as just telling them what they did wrong, and you end up making enemies in the process. I don't care how annoyed you are by it at this point. Crap happens and as the player base grows it's going to happen more often. That's just basic statistics there. You're not helping ANYONE by attacking people for this kind of crap

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 03:01:14 AM »

There are people though who won't learn from telling them not to do it.  Some might even start to think if they do it, there will be no repercussions. All they got to do is give a simple apology. So they can become sloppy or don't care enough to look.  My approach teaches those individuals otherwise.  Unfortunately it isn't fair to make exceptions just for certain people so everyone has to be treated the same way.  Yes my approach might cost me QP.  But I feel it is worth it.
nattta
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 07:06:09 AM »

With your logic JJL, should apply violence to children just because they can become sloppy even if they apologize and admit they are mistaken? I hope your elders didnt threat you with same way of thinking, that would be sad and would also explain why do you behave like this. And dont even say you hate bullies when you act like one.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 10:00:00 AM »

JJ, I don't think many people would object to your new policy if it targeted multiple COM-drops on you instead of just a singular incident.

Bloody 'ell, that's the type of activity that got Captain Untamed 'outlawed' by the 'GC'(multiple and not singular).
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: