Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 04:27:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: TSG Disbanded  (Read 4004 times)
The One in The Shadows
Private

The darkness grows as all light dies.

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2015, 10:19:50 PM »

TSG has officially disbanded due to lack of popularity in high places.
You will never hear from us again, we will fade into the shadows and you will never see us. But we will be there.
This is the last you see of The One in the Shadows in space, if you ever saw me.

A few parting words for SSS, you don't own Sol system and you never will, we didn't care that we were on your Kill list.
We loved pi**ing you guys off 1 and as far as I'm concerned, we were the only ones brave enough to.

*end transmission*
Report to moderator   Logged

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 12:37:54 AM »

TSG has officially disbanded due to lack of popularity in high places. Who would antagonize SSS for just a bunch of clowns?  1

You will never hear from us again, we will fade into the shadows and you will never see us. But we will be there.
This is the last you see of The One in the Shadows in space, if you ever saw me. There is only one reason why we won't see you: you quit the game.  Stop acting all so mysterious. laugh

A few parting words for SSS, you don't own Sol system and you never will We do own it. Just look around and you will see that Sol is flooded with SSS assets.

, we didn't care that we were on your Kill list. You did care: you disbanded your corp and quit the game.  16

We loved pi**ing you guys off 1 Other_Bartel was the only one who cared. I never took your corp seriously because I already knew you would fail. Can you see your corp on the Bounty section of the forum? No? Because you were not worth it.  laugh

and as far as I'm concerned, we were the only ones brave enough to. There's a very thin line between bravery and stupidity.  1
The One in The Shadows
Private

The darkness grows as all light dies.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 08:59:54 AM »

Ahhhhh...
I haven't quit.  I am still very active, but you will not see me.

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 12:43:33 AM »

You can prove me wrong in maybe six months. For now, your power is 52,354.  1
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: