Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 07:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Inactive flag for player have been offline for more 4500h  (Read 4117 times)
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2015, 04:06:54 AM »

I'll would like to have a inactive flag to pup up  atention, if the player haven't been online 4500h (½ year).. so you can see, if it's okay to clear the players assets, out of the way.. gun_bandana
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:20:02 AM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 06:45:27 AM »

I think that's a great idea... or, when viewing "rival modules" or ships in orbit, have those players names appear in a different color?
Report to moderator   Logged
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 09:21:18 AM »

Agreed. Saves me having to send a message to every Sol captain before I attack their ships.  gun_bandana

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 11:21:42 PM »

Thumbs up. We need to be able to know about activity status. This makes sense within the game. Just imagine modules are decaying because the player isn't administrating. The operational crew are going insane without leadership.  laugh

Because stars are going supernova now, this idea might not be as useful? However, if a inactive player parks a ship with infusers then it's conceivable the star will remain for some time. Just not as useful as before supernovas occurred.

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 05:03:53 PM »

Agreed. Saves me having to send a message to every Sol captain before I attack their ships.  gun_bandana
You mean their modules right?

Because that's how I see this being useful. If you want to clear a planet.

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: