Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 10:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thief Alert  (Read 16835 times)
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 09:47:19 PM »

Lol, from what I remember Darrell was the one who was stealing my (and not just mine) alien wrecks "not intentionaly"   laugh

I never intentionally stole any alien wrecks.

There was a period of about a week that we BOTH WERE HAVING PROBLEMS. I had more than 20 wrecks stolen from me during that time, there were several wrecks that i TRIPLE checked, and were unowned when I started them that you later said I stole from you.

There was also a period of 2 days when I did not start any wrecks, you still had wrecks stolen from you. 

And no, I don't think that you were were lying, I think that there was a bug in the game that was causing this. When I reported it to Sir Emi, the next day I could not find any wrecks, it went more than a week and I only found 1 wreck searching more than 30 sectors, then everything went back to normal.

Emobearz deliberatly stole modules from 2 corp ships just before he quit the SPQNR, as the following attachments show.

* spartacus.jpg (97.85 KB, 920x722 - viewed 484 times.)

* stockpile.jpg (198.5 KB, 808x2046 - viewed 484 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2015, 11:57:38 PM »

OMG That's a bunch of stuff I would love to have. And that thief got it all with barely any sweat.  wounded1

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 03:06:54 AM »

He forgot his 30m3 silver...
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 03:21:52 AM »

[EOS] Emobearz   -   10   -   55,481,060

Not just a thief, but a wh0re as well now?  laugh
Dragonfly
Lance Corporal

Eternal Wanderer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2015, 04:57:04 AM »

Lol, from what I remember Darrell was the one who was stealing my (and not just mine) alien wrecks "not intentionaly"   laugh

I never intentionally stole any alien wrecks.

There was a period of about a week that we BOTH WERE HAVING PROBLEMS. I had more than 20 wrecks stolen from me during that time, there were several wrecks that i TRIPLE checked, and were unowned when I started them that you later said I stole from you.

Did anybody else had similiar problems with not seeing owner name of alien wreck ? If so please speak in here, but I don't think so.
Back then I had exact notes of which wrecks I claimed. All these wrecks which were stolen from me were with YOUR name. I never found any of my wrecks stolen by anyone else. So my ONLY problem was you. And I've taken back only these wrecks which were originaly mine nothing more. Fortunately, when you stopped doing this, no more wreck was stolen from me  21

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 05:13:15 PM »

The results of the EoS investigation of this matter is due before my self-imposed deadline of 27 Sept 2015.

There is one more question to be answered before the time limit runs out.

The result of the investigation will be revealed in the 'Corporate Stance' section of the forum.

(edit to show that the posting has been posted)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:25:09 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2015, 03:17:27 PM »

The results of the Imperial investigation have been posted.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2015, 04:54:40 PM »

I can only assume AG is so uninteresting to you these days, spicing it up with a bit of war is the only way to keep your interest. That's ok, we could come to a mutual skirmish agreement. There was no need to keep us on a leash for almost 2 months. Or to basically insult us by saying roughly a sixth of our claim is justified. So the rest is bull? You saw the statement by the game creator himself. Captain 5274 either stole the lot, or nothing at all. Or we're a bunch of evidence forging cheats.

You might as well start blowing me away right now instead of waiting six months, because regardless of how Darrell reacts, captain 5274 will remain on my KOS list until full compensation has been paid. As for legal fees... lol, let's talk about interest first.

We didn't and don't seek war with anyone else in EOS. I speak for myself when I say I will not attack any member of your corp until fired upon. If it IS a matter of spicing up the gane for yourself: let me offer you a 2 v 2 deal (or 2 v 1 if Darrell's not interested): you and convict 5274 v me/us, regardless of in which corp anyone is, and leaving all other corp members of either side outside it. Anyone else can provide all the intel they want, I'm not naive enough to believe it wouldn't happen anyway, but actual permitted combat is between the 4 people I mentioned. That way, everyone else can move on.
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2015, 06:54:53 PM »

Since your word is worth nothing, I now have no reason not to publicize your statements showing that you can not be trusted to keep your word. Among other things, I refer to your earlier PM to me:
[EOS] sargas(#572)
09-Sep-2015 13:51
Re: captain #5274

I agree with you and you are free to pester him as you see fit. The EoS has nether the desire nor the need to wage war.

when I saw your post in the AG forum http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,9212.15.html :Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 05:13:15 PM » I was worried that you would go back on your word, so I sent you a followup PM stating: I hope that it isn't a prelude for you to go back on your word and declare war on us. Based on the last PM exchange I had with him on sep 22, I suspect that he still wants to drag the EOS into war.  

The reply that you made by starting a new thread then locking it is an unfriendly act in my opinion: http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,9238.0.html

The way I see it is:

Emobearz is liable for the items he contracted for (ie 4 AES MK ***) at a cost of 37,358 diamonds. The Empire is issuing a bill for 3735 diamonds (to cover legal fees) resulting in a total of 33,633 diamonds.  For a fee, the Empire will arrange payment scheduling.

Since the Empire does not dictate Galactic Law, there is nothing we can do about the other allegations except censure him. We have. This is a matter for the galactic community to decide. We will permit his harassment for 6 months (half of what you told him) as part of his Redemption.  After such time you may face my wrath.

The Empire finds no reason to expel any of its members.

We are not asking you to expel any members, captain 5274 or otherwise. Our statements have been repeatedly that we will get justice from a thief, if you or anyone else interferes it will mean war.

We, captain 5274's victims, WILL NOT PAY YOU any legal fees to defend captain 5274. This point is non negotiable.

5274 is liable for everything he stole! To put it in real life terms, suppose thief 5274 ordered 4 sheets of plywood from a lumber yard. When he got there, he took 18 sheets of plywood, 10 2 by 12 floor joists (5CM by 30CM) a steel support beam, plus nails, screws, hammers, and other supplies. The lumber yard would prosecute thief 5274 for everything he stole, not just the 4 sheets of plywood he ordered.

We may or may not be open for a compromise, and in fact I have one in mind. Since you went public with your stance by starting another thread, and then locking the thread, the only place I will offer a counter proposal is in that thread, so you will need to unlock it first.

The way you went about offering you ultimatum disguised as a compromise both Marcus and I consider an insult. As marcus said in corp chat: I would like to know why " 4x AES ***" is considered proven and the rest isnt. He either owns the ship SirEmi said he does and took the lot, or nothing at all. He's basically calling us evidence forging liars. Wars have been started for less. I'm pretty much considering a first strike now.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 06:57:18 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2015, 07:39:40 PM »

the other is unlocked.

I never received any information regarding Sir Emi's statement, and until I do, it's hearsay.

As far as the issue of the legal fees, 'bearz will pay that as well as a fair interest. For a fee, the Empire will regulate the payment schedule.

All I see is an open voucher for 4 AES. The theft allegations have not been resolved to my satisfaction (IE. who owns ship #244***, or whatever it is? as well as how/when did he get possession of the ships 'Spartacus' and 'stockpile'?). You seem to be bringing in more and more evidence as the investigation progresses.

Therefore, please show me ALL your evidence and I WILL re-open the investigation.

You may consider this as your appeal.

I mean, give me a date to resolve this and give me all the information needed to prove your case at one time instead of bringing new data up whenever it suits.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:52:32 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2015, 08:12:56 PM »

I never received any information regarding Sir Emi's statement, and until I do, it's hearsay.

When Sir Emi confirmed by PM that ship #244235 was owned by captain 5274, he said that he sent you a copy. I don't know if that PM didn't get sent, got sent to someone else, or was accidentally deleted, so I have sent a PM to Sir Emi asking him to re-send confirmation. You can do the same thing, send a request to Sir Emi asking for the owner of ship #244235.

sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2015, 09:03:28 PM »

that will help.

I would still like to find out how he gained control of ship 'stockpile' and who assigned it to him.
Otherwise there is not enough new evidence to include those cargoes.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2015, 10:28:59 PM »

I explained that in detail in a PM over a month ago. When I was still Consul of SPQNR. I sent several communications and pieces of evidence. There's NOTHING we're mentioning here now that hasn't already been mentioned. One question we had, and that I'm gonna put up here for answering by your protégé is this:

"Did you, or did you not take the list of items specified (plus the combat drive that despite us knowing it too was stolen but through an administrative failure failed to make the list) to yourself and your emperor?"

Now, if you would be so kind to instruct captain 5274 to clearly and unambiguously answer that question in here in the coming 24 hours, I'll reconsider whether or not that warrants placing my faith in your legal approach. Because right now, I have considerably more trust in my Vipers administering justice, and quicker, too, for that matter.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2015, 11:52:16 PM »

If you don't mind, I'll take this over to the other place and answer there instead of bouncing bak and forth.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2015, 04:09:40 AM »

Agreed. Was typing on mobile when I posted this, and didn't realise at the time you had opened the other thread for comments.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: