Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 01:29:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1 QP bonus for the location of Emobearz' ships  (Read 14193 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 01:54:33 PM »

coffee1
Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 03:30:09 PM »

Reading the Empire's latest obituaries?  rip2  19
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 03:32:20 PM »

Regarding its convicted citizens, obviously.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 05:09:56 PM »

You need not worry my strategy will unveil soon, there are some setbacks due to other forces at work sich as internet

I know it's not your forte but  you could just actually pay the bill, and they'll restore your internet.   laugh

And before I forget, can I please, like pretty pretty please with sugar on top, have another one of your master class displays of your skillsets? You know, like the one where you needed FOUR attacks (three stalemates  laugh ) to deal with unguarded mines and a rather lightly protected (defunct) station?

... for the sake of the (erstwhile?) good relations between SPQNR and EOS, I guess it's just as well my successor as First Consul of New Rome is a patient man, who didn't tag the intrusion into New Roman territory an act of war.
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 06:37:46 PM »

You need not worry my strategy will unveil soon, there are some setbacks due to other forces at work sich as internet

Setbacks such as not being able to make the technology to fight, you have to rely on steeling it. Since you depend on technology that you stole from us, we can always make more and grow stronger, you can't.

In addition to paying for what you stole, you could also return what you stole, either action would end it. Too bad you chose to steel from someone that has both the will and the ability to fight back.

As far as your strategy goes I know what it is: have the EOS declare war on us and have them fight your battles for you while you continue to cower in the safe zones. There are some major differences that would make a war between the JMF and the EOS much different and much harder on the EOS than the earlier war between the IMG vs the EOS, SSS, TGE, & ITO.

And in case anyone has any doubt about captain 5274's guilt, riddick is a major character in the 2,000 Sci Fi movie outward bound, he is a convicted felon.

How about it sarges, is protecting a known felon worth going to war over. In all probability you will loose much more than you gain in protecting him. It need not be war, however. we will not declare war on the rest of the EOS or attack other EOS members unless forced to defend ourselves.

Simply don't interfere in us continuing to punish a thief that is so bold that after he steels from us he brags about the theft and later calls us cowards because the SPQNR is keeping a peace treaty intact while you ignored your duty and remained incommunicado for days at a time on multiple occasions. We have acted In honor, captain 5274 has not.  
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 06:40:33 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2015, 08:18:53 AM »

Nope let me give you a hint...im near CJJ system or thereabouts and Denebola  and surroundings, now thats intel, my qp now
Madden rofl who you? With less than 10 mil ap on ships, you are not even on my radar, best stick to farmville mate

That's pretty insulting coming from a person whose power has all come from stolen modules (and presents from Sol corp).  14

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2015, 09:15:59 AM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Ridd1cK
Private

Should we go for the sweet spot?

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2015, 09:33:26 AM »

Yeah Madden keep trolling about... thats what you trolls do I guess. When you come with actual facts not pure spite speculation let me know
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2015, 08:15:07 AM »

Yeah Madden keep trolling about... thats what you trolls do I guess. When you come with actual facts not pure spite speculation let me know

The facts are all there, bro.

BTW I would love to troll you one day ... perhaps a hidden bomb in your cockpit?

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 04:17:34 PM »

As a result of the agreement between EOS and JMF, this offer is now closed.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: