Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 05:30:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 13086 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2015, 09:27:24 PM »

According to the Sith beliefs, avoidance of conflict - like the pacifist teachings of the Jedi - results in stagnation and decline. We believe that conflict is the only true test of one's ability, and thus its importance is greatly emphasised. It is our belief that conflict challenges both individuals and civilizations, and so forced them to grow and evolve.

Or to make them relate more to you, think about it. Why are Caucasians so much more taller and stronger than those from the third-world places? Because back in their history, they had many wars, and the weak ones were flushed out, leaving only the strong ones to pass their genes on to the next generations. The Africans were forced to work as slaves, and the weak ones died out, leaving only the strongest ones to pass their genes on to the next generations. Which is why many black people are muscular (Usain Bolt, for example) and strong. It's their genes.

And take a look at ... maybe Malaysia? They're apparently famous for being a slightly lazy bunch of people  laugh Why? Because they never really fought many wars. Their natives coexisted harmoniously for thousands of years, and of course with the lack of war, the weak ones continue to flourish.

Sorry if this insulted anyone. Had to role-play this Sith Lord a bit.  laugh

rip2 world history.  laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2015, 07:03:58 AM »

So ... I got a couple of applications rejected. So I made my own corp  12

And I don't intend to make this an aggressive corporation ... yet.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2015, 08:05:14 AM »

SPQNR looks forward to the official corp stance you're invited to post in the relevant forum  1

What was that about lasers MMMMM again Raph?  laugh
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 09:07:18 AM »

What was that about lasers MMMMM again Raph?  laugh

You tend to speak off-topic a lot   laugh

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2015, 10:09:26 AM »

a lot of people do around here...
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 10:17:38 AM »

a lot of people do around here...

If only there was a galactic law against it, and someone to enforce it.
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2015, 01:48:03 PM »

Or to make them relate more to you, think about it. Why are Caucasians so much more taller and stronger than those from the third-world places? Because back in their history, they had many wars, and the weak ones were flushed out, leaving only the strong ones to pass their genes on to the next generations. The Africans were forced to work as slaves, and the weak ones died out, leaving only the strongest ones to pass their genes on to the next generations. Which is why many black people are muscular (Usain Bolt, for example) and strong. It's their genes.

And take a look at ... maybe Malaysia? They're apparently famous for being a slightly lazy bunch of people  laugh Why? Because they never really fought many wars. Their natives coexisted harmoniously for thousands of years, and of course with the lack of war, the weak ones continue to flourish.

Sorry if this insulted anyone. Had to role-play this Sith Lord a bit.  laugh

African-Americans are just as big and strong as Caucasians in America. Malsaian ancestry people born and raised in America are just as capable as Caucasians in America. Prior to the Victorian age, the average European was 4' 11" tall. (1.5M) When the pilgrams first came to america, they considered the native americans giants.

This disproves your theory. A better explanation is diet and nutrition. I saw a picture of two IDENTICAL African twins. One was raised in an catholic orphanage, the other in an African village the identical twin that got a better diet was at least 10" (25 CM) taller than the other.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 01:52:40 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
CarolusRex
Private

Hodie mihi, cras tibi

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2015, 09:37:10 AM »

According to the Sith beliefs, avoidance of conflict - like the pacifist teachings of the Jedi - results in stagnation and decline. We believe that conflict is the only true test of one's ability, and thus its importance is greatly emphasised. It is our belief that conflict challenges both individuals and civilizations, and so forced them to grow and evolve.

And take a look at ... maybe Malaysia? They're apparently famous for being a slightly lazy bunch of people  laugh Why? Because they never really fought many wars. Their natives coexisted harmoniously for thousands of years, and of course with the lack of war, the weak ones continue to flourish.

Sorry if this insulted anyone. Had to role-play this Sith Lord a bit.  laugh

What an utter load of horse menure.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: