Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 09:50:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Sith Order News Channel  (Read 28194 times)
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2015, 07:10:15 AM »

Following the new bounty that has been placed on SITH, Palpatine said,

"Firstly, 1.5x 4 million is 6 million. Get your Maths right laugh" Palpatine chuckled. "Besides, do you seriously think that we would leave our assets lying around carelessly? Hit-and-run tactics may seem cowardly, but it's one of the most efficient tactics ever created. So I'll give you the location of my Titan ship loaded with Science modules - Earth. It's worth a couple hundred thousand solars for sure, so how many QP do I get now? Your bounty didn't mention that Earth is an invalid location ..."

The bounty text is unedited as of this moment, and says "Amount of QPs is equivalent to 1.5x the worth of the destroyed asset, so if a station worth 4m solars is destroyed, the informant gets 6 QPs. "

6 QP = 6 M = 1.5x the 4 M example station. Raph's maths are sound.

Now instead, I think it's back to the Sith School of Reading... The bounty didn't mention Earth is an invalid location, but it DID mention the bounty is payable "after the asset is destroyed."

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Any SITH asset (stations and planetary modules) reported to TOAA will be awarded with QPs after the asset is destroyed.

Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2015, 07:21:28 AM »

"Firstly, 1.5x 4 million is 6 million. Get your Maths right laugh" Palpatine chuckled. "Besides, do you seriously think that we would leave our assets lying around carelessly? Hit-and-run tactics may seem cowardly, but it's one of the most efficient tactics ever created. So I'll give you the location of my Titan ship loaded with Science modules - Earth. It's worth a couple hundred thousand solars for sure, so how many QP do I get now? Your bounty didn't mention that Earth is an invalid location ..."

a couple of hundred thousand, oh, golly gee whiz, I am so not impressed.
A science ship that has a maximum of 40-50 SLB-1's?
ROTFL laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I have 9 manufacturing / science ships in earth orbit. 6 of those are worth in excess of $300 million. The other three I am working on upgrading the SLB's, but each of those are worth in excess of $150-$200 million. ($2.5 billion)

I wonder how long you have been in AG... laugh

16 months. Like me. Here's a challenge: if you achieve what we have in 16 months, I'll turn to the Dark Side.   15
And if you achieve what Raph did in a year, I'll convert all of New Rome in the process  laugh
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2015, 07:58:49 AM »

a couple of hundred thousand, oh, golly gee whiz, I am so not impressed.
A science ship that has a maximum of 40-50 SLB-1's?
ROTFL laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I have 9 manufacturing / science ships in earth orbit. 6 of those are worth in excess of $300 million. The other three I am working on upgrading the SLB's, but each of those are worth in excess of $150-$200 million. ($2.5 billion)

I wonder how long you have been in AG... laugh

16 months. Like me. Here's a challenge: if you achieve what we have in 16 months, I'll turn to the Dark Side.   15
And if you achieve what Raph did in a year, I'll convert all of New Rome in the process  laugh

I doubt that you will follow your words. Not like SITH needs some players like you anyway  laugh It would be cool if I learned your amazing skill of being able to ridicule people though  15

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2015, 08:03:19 AM »

I doubt that you will follow your words. Not like SITH needs some players like you anyway  laugh It would be cool if I learned your amazing skill of being able to ridicule people though  15

So sceptical 10

As for that skill: some people just make it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBAMgTC4dw
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2015, 08:40:17 AM »

The bounty text is unedited as of this moment, and says "Amount of QPs is equivalent to 1.5x the worth of the destroyed asset, so if a station worth 4m solars is destroyed, the informant gets 6 QPs. "

Now instead, I think it's back to the Sith School of Reading... The bounty didn't mention Earth is an invalid location, but it DID mention the bounty is payable "after the asset is destroyed."

Any SITH asset (stations and planetary modules) reported to TOAA will be awarded with QPs after the asset is destroyed.

I gave our little sith time to realize his mistakes but to no avail. Maybe I'm overestimating him?

Hence, and yet again, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."  1
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2015, 10:59:10 AM »

I gave our little sith time to realize his mistakes but to no avail. Maybe I'm overestimating him?

Hence, and yet again, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."  1

Haha yeah you totally gave me time to realize my mistakes. What a generous and kind old man you are. I don't recall seeing you online in the time between my post and Raptor's post. Of course, you could always say that you're always viewing the forum as a guest. 13

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2015, 11:05:13 PM »

I know this will come as a surprise to you, but you had a third mistake. LOL

Your cute science modules aren't even worth 1m solars, so even if they were deployed on a planet somewhere, I won't pay for that info.

That makes three dumb comments in a single post. Save yourself from further humiliation and stop acting all smart, kid. 1
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 03:42:18 AM »

I know this will come as a surprise to you, but you had a third mistake. LOL

Your cute science modules aren't even worth 1m solars, so even if they were deployed on a planet somewhere, I won't pay for that info.

That makes three dumb comments in a single post. Save yourself from further humiliation and stop acting all smart, kid. 1

You forgot about the Titan ship they are installed on  15

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 11:53:05 AM »

Again your mistake, since the ship can not be capture, it has never count in the value LOL
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2015, 12:28:30 PM »

So, now that we've established that Palpy's neither the smartest/wittiest nor the most powerful Sith, will Morgan take over as Dark Lord? 16
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2015, 08:07:23 PM »

So, now that we've established that Palpy's neither the smartest/wittiest nor the most powerful Sith, will Morgan take over as Dark Lord? 16

He has to kill me first  16

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 11:22:47 PM »

So far he appears to be stronger. It makes me wonder who is the master and who is the apprentice.
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 03:29:52 AM »

So far he appears to be stronger. It makes me wonder who is the master and who is the apprentice.

"So far"

I think I'm improving quite a fair bit.  laugh

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2015, 11:01:06 PM »

Are the anchors on your News Channel on standby, Emperor?
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2015, 11:39:36 PM »

Are the anchors on your News Channel on standby, Emperor?

Weren't you SPQNR people told not to respond anymore to my forum posts due to something about me getting a "perverse pleasure" from your responses?  laugh Well...I suppose we temptation is sometimes too great. I should know best.  17

Unless of course, you missed the message on your forum board, which is not surprising considering you guys have 20+ players and probably have hundreds of messages each day.

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: