Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 04:54:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SSS declares war to SITH  (Read 25623 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2015, 11:03:34 PM »

SSS never once lost a war, and never will. People need to be reminded not to mess with the Syndicate.

Victory is always certain.  rifleriflerifle                      death  out_colddeath  dead puke nervous1death  rip2  dead
Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 11:33:46 PM »

Happy hunting, and good luck Raph (though luck doesn't come into it I'd wager).  gun_bandana
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 01:04:24 AM »

You really want to test your new guns Ralph, lol 1
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 01:33:54 AM »

I just realised that a SINGLE one of those MMMMM laser guns has more power than the entire Sith corp  beta
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 04:39:31 AM »

I have a feeling the actual reason for this declaration of war is to test your new weapons, not for the sake of purging the galaxy of the Sith. Ah well, much like the Americans and their atomic bombs.

And Raph you should know by now about the two successful attacks on SSS stations in Sol. Our first victories in the war, with more to come.  12 I can share pictures of the victory here, but I'm afraid you might find them embarrassing  laugh
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:53:46 AM by Palpatine » Report to moderator   Logged

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 05:13:16 AM »

SSS deserves the embarrassment anyway  laugh

http://www.image-share.com/ipng-3067-202.html

http://www.image-share.com/ipng-3067-203.html

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 09:23:29 AM »

If there is any embarrassment at all in losing a poorly protected sitting duck station in an AP'ed attack, it would still depend on the timing. Did the attack take place after the declaration of war, or before (in which case it's probably the cause of the declaration itself)?
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 09:25:35 AM »

If there is any embarrassment at all in losing a poorly protected sitting duck station in an AP'ed attack, it would still depend on the timing. Did the attack take place after the declaration of war, or before (in which case it's probably the cause of the declaration itself)?

That was after, my dear friend. If the declaration of war was because of the attack, raphael would have mentioned it. But he didn't.

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 09:29:26 AM »

I alone still have SIX THOUSAND unused modules in my store ship (you can ask SirEmi to verify it.LOL), and they all have very high mks. The ones SITH destroyed had very low mks, so even if you manage to make 100 of these so-called victories, it will never have an effect on us. You are welcome to continue wasting your time.

And just so you know, SSS doesn't negotiate. Once we've tagged a corp as an enemy, there will never be peace. Ever. We will hunt you, and all you can do is hide. Better get used to hiding in the shadows. Also, don't bother asking for peace. You will never grow as fast as you would have if you just remained neutral.

Morgan has been attacking SSS for months now and you took him in willingly, and so we declared war. There is no other reason, and we don't really need to defend our decision. Your insignificant corp will just serve as a warning to future wanna-be SSS enemies. 1
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 10:13:18 AM »

I alone still have SIX THOUSAND unused modules in my store ship (you can ask SirEmi to verify it.LOL), and they all have very high mks. The ones SITH destroyed had very low mks, so even if you manage to make 100 of these so-called victories, it will never have an effect on us. You are welcome to continue wasting your time.

And just so you know, SSS doesn't negotiate. Once we've tagged a corp as an enemy, there will never be peace. Ever. We will hunt you, and all you can do is hide. Better get used to hiding in the shadows. Also, don't bother asking for peace. You will never grow as fast as you would have if you just remained neutral.

Morgan has been attacking SSS for months now and you took him in willingly, and so we declared war. There is no other reason, and we don't really need to defend our decision. Your insignificant corp will just serve as a warning to future wanna-be SSS enemies. 1

You're getting increasinvly amusing laugh Oh well, I wish to argue no further. Remember that not all your allies are your true allies, my infiltrators have reported some SPQNR calling you insulting names ... 12 Something about dog crap.

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 10:35:03 AM »

13 Sorry, I just can't stop to connect comments in this thread to the SW movies. It's the Palpatine connection I'm sure  13

"From here you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion."
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 11:02:11 AM »

Well at least there are people here who appreciate Star Wars... 16

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 11:02:24 AM »

You're getting increasinvly amusing laugh Oh well, I wish to argue no further. Remember that not all your allies are your true allies, my infiltrators have reported some SPQNR calling you insulting names ... 12 Something about dog crap.

Thank you, for confirming my suspicions we have a spy amongst us. Like a true Sith, you seek to cause a division between sworn allies. Just like you will never get off SSS' death list, you will never succeed in breaking the alliance between us. Six SPQNR members of the first hour, who account for a combined ~75% of time spent on the New Roman Executive Council, and everyone who has ever held the Office of First Consul, have nothing but respect for Raphael and continue to hold SSS in the highest esteem.

However, New Rome is a meltpot of members with different backgrounds and corp origins. No one will be shocked to "find out" (here's another Ep VI quote: ""It was I who allowed the alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band") that the quote in question belongs to former IMG member Jake, who in the post in question expressed an honest opinion, based on his personal game experiences, that do not reflect the opinion of SPQNR as a corp or indeed a North Korean style majority of New Rome. You also fail to mention the context of the post, and the reference to other people in it.

We have nothing to hide my friend. 1
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2015, 08:00:51 PM »

Remember that not all your allies are your true allies, my infiltrators have reported some SPQNR calling you insulting names ... 12 Something about dog crap.

My infiltrators? More like my multiple accounts. LOL There's no way someone like you recruited spies.  laugh
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 08:03:21 PM »

There's no way someone like you recruited spies.  laugh

He DOES seem to have a "rich fantasy life"...  laugh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: