Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 08:15:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SSS declares war to SITH  (Read 25624 times)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 08:38:00 PM »

The major corps have been here for long enough that we have learned to trust each other. It is not a punny inpersonation from SW like you that will change anything. At worst you will end up on all significant KOS lists of the game.
Report to moderator   Logged
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 11:14:20 PM »

Remember that not all your allies are your true allies, my infiltrators have reported some SPQNR calling you insulting names ... 12 Something about dog crap.

My infiltrators? More like my multiple accounts. LOL There's no way someone like you recruited spies.  laugh

The truth will be revealed later on. Do you think I had to recruit? In fact, the spy is the very person who brought me to AG. At first he wanted me to join SPQNR, but I had other plans and while we were Skyping, I managed to convince him to spy on New Rome.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2015, 02:28:07 AM »

You're getting increasinvly amusing laugh Oh well, I wish to argue no further. Remember that not all your allies are your true allies, my infiltrators have reported some SPQNR calling you insulting names ... 12 Something about dog crap.

Thank you, for confirming my suspicions we have a spy amongst us. Like a true Sith, you seek to cause a division between sworn allies. Just like you will never get off SSS' death list, you will never succeed in breaking the alliance between us. Six SPQNR members of the first hour, who account for a combined ~75% of time spent on the New Roman Executive Council, and everyone who has ever held the Office of First Consul, have nothing but respect for Raphael and continue to hold SSS in the highest esteem.

However, New Rome is a meltpot of members with different backgrounds and corp origins. No one will be shocked to "find out" (here's another Ep VI quote: ""It was I who allowed the alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band") that the quote in question belongs to former IMG member Jake, who in the post in question expressed an honest opinion, based on his personal game experiences, that do not reflect the opinion of SPQNR as a corp or indeed a North Korean style majority of New Rome. You also fail to mention the context of the post, and the reference to other people in it.

We have nothing to hide my friend. 1

I seem to understand that a couple of New Rome members agreed with Jake as well. Not to mention darrell saying that Sargas has no honour.  14

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2015, 05:11:48 AM »

Remember that not all your allies are your true allies, my infiltrators have reported some SPQNR calling you insulting names ... 12 Something about dog crap.

My infiltrators? More like my multiple accounts. LOL There's no way someone like you recruited spies.  laugh

The truth will be revealed later on. Do you think I had to recruit? In fact, the spy is the very person who brought me to AG. At first he wanted me to join SPQNR, but I had other plans and while we were Skyping, I managed to convince him to spy on New Rome.

That means you only have one spy. Not many as you first claimed. You seem to have a habit of overestimating yourself. LOL
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2015, 06:24:26 AM »

That means you only have one spy. Not many as you first claimed. You seem to have a habit of overestimating yourself. LOL

I didn't  claim to have many spies  13 Thing is, all the personnel working for my spy is considered spies as well hahahaha..

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2015, 07:02:04 AM »

You're getting increasinvly amusing laugh Oh well, I wish to argue no further. Remember that not all your allies are your true allies, my infiltrators have reported some SPQNR calling you insulting names ... 12 Something about dog crap.

Thank you, for confirming my suspicions we have a spy amongst us. Like a true Sith, you seek to cause a division between sworn allies. Just like you will never get off SSS' death list, you will never succeed in breaking the alliance between us. Six SPQNR members of the first hour, who account for a combined ~75% of time spent on the New Roman Executive Council, and everyone who has ever held the Office of First Consul, have nothing but respect for Raphael and continue to hold SSS in the highest esteem.

However, New Rome is a meltpot of members with different backgrounds and corp origins. No one will be shocked to "find out" (here's another Ep VI quote: ""It was I who allowed the alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band") that the quote in question belongs to former IMG member Jake, who in the post in question expressed an honest opinion, based on his personal game experiences, that do not reflect the opinion of SPQNR as a corp or indeed a North Korean style majority of New Rome. You also fail to mention the context of the post, and the reference to other people in it.

We have nothing to hide my friend. 1

I seem to understand that a couple of New Rome members agreed with Jake as well. Not to mention darrell saying that Sargas has no honour.  14

Perhaps you would care to reveal who "agreed" with Jake then, because I certainly am not aware of such posts.

As for the sargas comment: I repeat: place it in the right context before you say anything. There hasn't been a single comment on ANYONE that we wouldn't, and in most cases HASN'T said to their face.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2015, 07:04:30 AM »

At least you're playing your role as Dark Lord of the Sith to near perfection: trying to set people up against each other. Unfortunately, everyone with half a quarter of a brain realises that, so we'll save our gun powder for your corp instead  gunsmilie
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2015, 11:34:50 AM »

While I don't know much about these new guys,  I do know it is typically idiotic noobs who use names from big sci-fi. Names such as The Sith Order and Palpatine.   I do not speak for my corp on this. But I myself would like to help to rid the galaxy of these noobs.  May the force be with you Palpatine. You are going to need it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:37:38 AM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 04:36:44 AM »

While I don't know much about these new guys,  I do know it is typically idiotic noobs who use names from big sci-fi. Names such as The Sith Order and Palpatine.   I do not speak for my corp on this. But I myself would like to help to rid the galaxy of these noobs.  May the force be with you Palpatine. You are going to need it.

Well so you are a nut case indeed.  laugh

http://imgur.com/UEybig2

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2015, 06:43:52 AM »

And another Mil-Spec Irony Meter bends its needle before going up in smoke...
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2015, 08:22:03 AM »

yet another unsuccessful attempt to sow discord in the game. A year ago jake was a member of IMG, which was at war with 4 other corporations. His unfavorable opinion of those 4 corporate leaders has no bearing on corporate leadership today.

I suppose this is good news in two ways.
1. It is likely that those other corporations don't have a spy, as palpatine hasn't shared anything negative from them.
2. The fact palpatine can only come up with one negative comment shows that his """spy""" is not very reliable. I myself said in corp chat that I personally didn't like some of the things sargas has done, yet he didn't report that.

And BTW, my personal feelings about the EOS corporate leader doesn't mean that I don't think his corporation is a good one. I am willing to say a new player wouldn't go wrong by joining any of the major corps. (although I believe that the SPQNR is superior, just one reason being that it is the only democratic corporation.)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 02:01:21 PM »

I may be a little crazy, but I am far from a nut case.  What I see from you here is a young upstart who wants to cause trouble. Ordinarily i'd just sit back and watch. However you go as far as to take names from Star Wars.  That is the sign of a noob.  Noobs need to be stamped out and destroyed.  No don't think I am picking on you because your a new player.  That would be a newbie.  There is a difference between newb and noob.  Also considering your corporations actual stance, it appears that you see everyone as the enemy anyways and wish war with everyone.  So I am happy to comply there.  If you aren't a noob then you will get through this trial by fire stronger and in a bigger position of power.   I am not so sure about the guy you took in though. As was with IMG, the guy they tried to protect from us ended up just vanishing during our war with them.

As for Jake.  It would appear he may be your spy within SPQNR.  Though he could just be spouting off at the mouth.  He and I don't have the best history though I wouldn't go as far as name calling with him.  I guess he is just showing what kind of person he is. As for my opinion of the other Corp leaders I would be happy to share them here.

Raph:  Raph like me can be a little nuts.  I wouldn't trust the guy.  But he is far from dog crap and while we don't have any sort of formal NAP with his corp, we tend to leave each other alone.  He rose from nothing to become one of the top players. He made enemies of everyone at one point and still made it to the top.  He is proof this can happen. But you have to have some brains to be able to do so.  Raph is actually pretty smart.  He is someone who has earned my respect. 

Joolz:  I wouldn't call him pointless.  Like with me, Jake has a bit of a past with him.  Joolz also hasn't been very active because he has grown bored with the game.  It is why I stopped playing for a while.  Thanks for bringing me back by the way. lol.   He is smart though and when he plays he is actually a pretty good player. 

Sargas:  He is a good guy and overall I trust him for the most part.  I wouldn't describe him as confused.  He is smart.  He likes to go about things is own way though. There are also times he doesn't always see things clearly.  But that is true of many people.  Overall he is a good leader and a good man. 
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2015, 02:05:19 PM »

Also you will notice I did leave out SPQNR on my opinion. Mostly because I have no idea who their current leader is.  Rostin appears inactive and I don't know who to give an opinion on lol.
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2015, 02:19:28 PM »

Also you will notice I did leave out SPQNR on my opinion. Mostly because I have no idea who their current leader is.  Rostin appears inactive and I don't know who to give an opinion on lol.

Uhh, that would be me.  1
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2015, 02:23:11 PM »

Uhh, that would be me.  1

And me as 2. consul.... 1

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: