Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 10:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [SITH] Recruitment  (Read 7010 times)
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2015, 03:41:27 AM »

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Sith Acolyte
A new member. They have yet to understand the full meaning of what it is to become a Sith, and thus have been given this rank to give them time to familiarise with their surroundings.
Current Rank Holders: Madden

Sith Marauder
The majority of the Sith, who have proven themselves worthy of attaining this rank through various deeds.
Current Rank Holders: Morgan

Sith Master
They have mastered the Dark Side of the Force and have shown themselves to be worthy, loyal and supportive to the Sith cause.
Current Rank Holders: -

Sith Lord
There are very few worthy of attaining this rank. At this rank, the Sith may be known by their real name or Darth, depending on personal preference. A Lord is second only to the Dark Lord and has achieved this status by performing many many merits and shown utmost loyalty and talent.
Current Rank Holders: -

Dark Lord
There is only one member of this rank. Whoever holds it is leader of all Sith. The current Dark Lord is Palpatine.
"The Sith must be ruled by a single leader, the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle."
Current Rank Holders: Palpatine

« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 07:11:59 AM by Palpatine » Report to moderator   Logged

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
torh
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 07:21:20 AM »

then using your discription of the titel of Dark Lord  i advice morgan to invoke the ancient sith right of kaggath and take the titel from u because using your explenation he appears to have more right to the titel then you as he has more power then you.
Report to moderator   Logged

Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 08:45:06 AM »

then using your discription of the titel of Dark Lord  i advice morgan to invoke the ancient sith right of kaggath and take the titel from u because using your explenation he appears to have more right to the titel then you as he has more power then you.

Firstly, good spelling.
Secondly, having less power is not really the meaning of weak. I'm amazed that you consider ship power to be the only thing that differentiates someone from the strong and the weak. There are so many other factors that I'm too lazy to list them all down. I have better things to do laugh

The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 09:37:16 AM »

Firstly, good spelling.
Secondly, having less power is not really the meaning of weak. I'm amazed that you consider ship power to be the only thing that differentiates someone from the strong and the weak. There are so many other factors that I'm too lazy to list them all down. I have better things to do laugh

Firstly: torh's Belgian. Try it in Dutch/Flemish before you criticise his spelling.

Secondly: just a couple of factors will do 1
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 10:04:50 AM »

then using your discription of the titel of Dark Lord  i advice morgan to invoke the ancient sith right of kaggath and take the titel from u because using your explenation he appears to have more right to the titel then you as he has more power then you.

Firstly, good spelling.

Like Raptor said, don't make fun of his accent.

You sure talk real purty.
If you want to play the 'spelling' game be prepared to defend your grammar.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:15:59 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Other_Bartel
Private First Class

Jazz Hands

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 09:12:02 AM »

And now HHW is stronger than SITH

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: