Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 06:42:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Missions dissapearing from Orbit page  (Read 3009 times)
Ordago
Private

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2015, 07:47:00 AM »

I have noticed for sometime that some of my active missions both nests and hijackers were no longer showing in the orbit page even though according to my records they should be there.

At first I thought someone have done them for me but surprise, surprise, when I claimed the reward the mission appear again from the start. I know they are the same missions because I record the expected time of completion and the total power and the new mission appearing matches the old one, sigh! 4

I cant tell you how frustrating this is, specially when some of the missions are 50M power and up, taking several weeks sometimes from the timer to get to zero.

Has anyone noticed this too?  12
Report to moderator   Logged

Vini, vidi, vinci

Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 11:13:06 PM »

Got the same problem with 6-7 COM missions. Some had a timer of a month and it is reset now like said by Ordago.
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 04:28:25 PM »

The "jump out" of ships was set at 30 days. As a clean up for abandoned coms I guess. Sir Emi changed that now to 60 days. It is wise to note down the start of the battle, just incase you choose to add another com on top of a second run. Cause the 60 days start at the moment of the first deploy. Say you do a multiple looter, you don't quite manage to make all enemy jump, logically if you have another few looters to the same location, then probably you would add them to the second run. That's where it gets tricky, cause the enemies of the first round will disappear, luckily now after 60 days, but that's not all that long either. So, good to keep an eye on the start date. Would be nice to get that information on the attacks list.

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: