Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 04:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: F***ing Retarded  (Read 12440 times)
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2016, 04:38:04 PM »

So if I have living quarters on my ship fully manned, and I forget to man my new mining facility, Is it POSSIBLE to man that station, with the people living ion my ship without going to the shipyard on earth....

Thanks

PS still trying to figure it out 12
Report to moderator   Logged
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 04:44:50 PM »

you need to place LVQ on the surface/ station/ ship with you mining module, click manage on LVQ and add crew to the mining module..

Hope you understand

bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 05:12:22 PM »

I think so gonna give it a try
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 05:21:05 PM »

you need to place LVQ on the surface/ station/ ship with you mining module, click manage on LVQ and add crew to the mining module..

Hope you understand

somehow, or for unknown reasons, my living qtrs was not Activated, once I did that I could transfer them to my mining facility, thanks for the assist
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 06:23:27 PM »

Since I am still the above said mentioned, how do I tell how much I have mined without scooping and putting it in a cargo bay
 wow confused
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 01:29:06 AM »

You have to learn how to play the game.. wow

Look on the bright side now you get mats out of you mining.:-)

Other_Bartel
Private First Class

Jazz Hands

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 05:52:24 PM »

The amount mined should be shown when you look at your facilities under Surface Control.  You can also see the amount remaining when you survey the planet surface.

bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 09:59:17 AM »

looks like I was not waiting long enough, although after 24 hours of mining, I thought I would accumulate more than 15 m of ore, Also for those who read this.... I am not happy went through a wormhole 3 days ago and cannot get back to sol, I plot the course, wait for the timer to calculate the jump and EVERY TIME it says Wormhole calculation complete. Opening wormhole... jumping.
Jump successfully completed. WTF i had a 1000 fuel cells now I have 43
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 10:06:34 AM »

OK Someone needs to fox this this is total BS, just plotted a course paid the AP to get to SOL and my wormhole jump is successful again.
Enjoyed playing the game but this is ridiculous......Unless I get my fuel and AP back I am done....Just paid 83 a unit for gas  BS
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 12:25:55 PM »

OK Someone needs to fox this this is total BS, just plotted a course paid the AP to get to SOL and my wormhole jump is successful again.
Enjoyed playing the game but this is ridiculous......Unless I get my fuel and AP back I am done....Just paid 83 a unit for gas  BS

You get 1 AP/h so 24 AP each day.

Use you Living Quarters to adjust crew of the Wormhole Generator, to set fuel used for each jump vs time used.

bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 03:40:50 PM »

MY wormhole generator is 100 percent manned, I did not make the black hole I found it jumped through, checked out a planet and I guess have been trying to get back to sol ever since, lost all my fuel, so now I am stuck in the middle of nowhere and can not get out...... SUPER
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 03:55:28 PM »

went through the worm hole again, have a long range course set 3 waypoints to sol, afraid to buy fuel and try the jump, everytime so far it has not WORKED
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2016, 04:00:23 PM »

right back where I started AGAIN>>>>> WTF????? this is total BS, I am not that stupid, I am missing something for sure.... So much for my training never covered this crap notworking notworking notworking
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2016, 05:00:48 PM »

MY wormhole generator is 100 percent manned, I did not make the black hole I found it jumped through, checked out a planet and I guess have been trying to get back to sol ever since, lost all my fuel, so now I am stuck in the middle of nowhere and can not get out...... SUPER
Set the wormhole generator to 1 % to save fuel, then take it really slow too the next system.
Deploy you mining gear on a moon / planet. convert the mats into fuel.
wait a day two to get more fuel..

bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2016, 05:49:41 PM »

Set the wormhole generator to 1 % to save fuel, then take it really slow too the next system.
Deploy you mining gear on a moon / planet. convert the mats into fuel.
wait a day two to get more fuel..

I will check out the 1 percent thing, not sure I know what you are talking about, i can get out, but it puts me back in on my next jump and each time it is 100 cms for the fuel... I am mining already so waiting to convert my stuff to fuel aint gonna work. Again do not understand the wormhole generator thing, I did not make the wormhole... IT is a blackhole and it was already there although whether i go in or out I do not see it any more, seems like i jump from one system to another and back again.....
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: