Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 02:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: F***ing Retarded  (Read 12402 times)
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 01:14:31 AM »

MY wormhole generator is 100 percent manned, I did not make the black hole I found it jumped through, checked out a planet and I guess have been trying to get back to sol ever since, lost all my fuel, so now I am stuck in the middle of nowhere and can not get out...... SUPER
Set the wormhole generator to 1 % to save fuel, then take it really slow too the next system.
Deploy you mining gear on a moon / planet. convert the mats into fuel.
wait a day two to get more fuel..

I will check out the 1 percent thing, not sure I know what you are talking about, i can get out, but it puts me back in on my next jump and each time it is 100 cms for the fuel... I am mining already so waiting to convert my stuff to fuel aint gonna work. Again do not understand the wormhole generator thing, I did not make the wormhole... IT is a blackhole and it was already there although whether i go in or out I do not see it any more, seems like i jump from one system to another and back again.....
If you adjust the crew to 1 then you have 1% drive and save fuel.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 02:33:13 AM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 10:05:25 AM »

Where are you? PM me and let me know and I can get some cheap fuel (20 solari /cubic) to you.
Report to moderator   Logged
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 11:39:13 AM »

I am now NW of Sirius.... looks like i made a jump and finally my auto pilot worked.... so at least I am now in the same quadrant as sol... if there is a way to give you the exact coordinates I have not found it yet. Maybe a LY above sirius

Thanks
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 12:36:30 PM »

Where are you? PM me and let me know and I can get some cheap fuel (20 solari /cubic) to you.

Made it back, working the bulletin board to make my cash back that I lost, I also lost all my mining seems I transferred it to no where, in the process of making a cargo bay for the station, made adv cargo 300, station can only hold 100.... F***ing retard strikes again 6
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2016, 12:41:59 PM »

Made it back, working the bulletin board to make my cash back that I lost, I also lost all my mining seems I transferred it to no where, in the process of making a cargo bay for the station, made adv cargo 300, station can only hold 100.... F***ing retard strikes again 6

I think you should join a corp, So you can be help and guided along.

bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2016, 02:11:42 PM »

so I am not is the SOL Corp... this game continues to baffle me... ie I deploy a station, set up a mining facility, but there is no room on the station for a cargo bay or anything I mine, unless I transfer directly to the ship I have lost whatever I mined. WTF is that about? makes  no sense, or it should not be this difficult to figure out....I have tried to figure it out... what is a good helpful corp I should join?

Thanks for your patients confused confused 2 2
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2016, 02:26:47 PM »

so I am not is the SOL Corp... this game continues to baffle me... ie I deploy a station, set up a mining facility, but there is no room on the station for a cargo bay or anything I mine, unless I transfer directly to the ship I have lost whatever I mined. WTF is that about? makes  no sense, or it should not be this difficult to figure out....I have tried to figure it out... what is a good helpful corp I should join?

Thanks for your patients confused confused 2 2
In all but SOL Corp, will you get support and help..

The Corp you join are up to you and how you want to play..

I'm 2. consul in the democratic corporation SPQNR, all member have a vote in our senate. (If they want) wow

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2016, 08:10:13 PM »

I would suggest the Empire over New Rome, but that's just me (the Emperor)...

any major corporation will be able to guide you.

You can read our stances in another section of this very forum.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:12:36 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Giraldat
Unidentified Commander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2016, 12:09:44 PM »

We can help with SEO for ecommerce, and start ranking your ecommerce products. denver seo We are ecommerce seo experts.
http://newmobileweb.com/
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: