Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 01:17:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Combat Waves  (Read 2501 times)
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2016, 01:39:31 PM »

Dam forgot my other ship was in orbit when I attacked and lost some of its cargo and also lost the mission as a result. Stupid. I hate this mmo. It's not challenging, but dumb mistakes make it harder than it really is. It's like forgetting your keys in your car and lose the whole car as a result.

I don't know why having the other ship there made me lose. My main ship had more than enough power to win. The protected force was the station but it never got to it. Nothing else escaped.  The pirate ship which attacked my other ship was part of the third wave. That should have been the pirate station, I think.

So anyway can someone explain why I lost even though my main ship shouldn't have had any trouble?

It was a standard loot&raid in a nest pirate mission. I've done probably close to a hundred or more with this ship.

Also why does a ship which gets attacked lose its jump target in the Navigation screen? There were still crew in the WHG. I'm referring to the ship which I mistakenly left in orbit when I attacked. I was not planning on leaving it there.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 01:44:21 PM by Antilak » Report to moderator   Logged

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: