Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 04:17:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings, I'm Corvo_Zorah!  (Read 7346 times)
Corvo_Zorah
Private

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2016, 01:06:18 PM »

This is my first time on the forums, but not on AG. I played a while back, but for some reason forgot about it.
Now I'm back, and screaming "Capitalism Ho!" wherever I go.

It's a pleasure to meet you all. I definitely will destroy your smaller ships when I get the equipment.

If you don't like my name, then feel free to call me Abserdia.
Report to moderator   Logged

I come from a faraway land called... NationStates.
Call me Corvo or Abserdia. Or anything else.

My flag is Wirt from Over the Garden Wall, my favorite show.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 02:04:44 PM »

Welcome back captain Corvo_Zorah!
Corvo_Zorah
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 02:41:10 PM »

And it's kind of good to be back. Getting used to this forum layout, though.
It's much different from what I'm used to over on NationStates.
Also, oh my gosh! There's so many smilies!

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 06:56:58 PM »

Indeed Captain Corvo, welcome back.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Other_Bartel
Private First Class

Jazz Hands

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 07:43:25 PM »

Welcome back to the game Corvo.
I hope you continue to play and enjoy it.

Corvo_Zorah
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 10:59:59 PM »

So I just finished the SEA, again. Where do you guys think I should go from here?
Should I mine and set up a small station in a system other than Sol, which is my current plan, or do something different?

Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 12:39:27 AM »

You should join one of the top corp. They could all give you some modules and advice to let you start.
Other_Bartel
Private First Class

Jazz Hands

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 08:44:47 AM »

Mining is a good start if you can find somewhere to do it.
The transport missions that you can get in earth orbit are also good when you start out.
If you want to join a corp you can, some of the top ones will give you modules, but if you actually want to work for your own modules you could join a corp that isn't as high level, like HHW. 16

Corvo_Zorah
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 11:39:50 AM »

I kind of want to work to get my modules, because that's the best way to learn in almost everything.

Anyways, my ship is now heading for a nearby solar system. I feel like Alpha Centauri would be tough for mining, because that's probably the most common place to go for beginners since it's so close.

TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 01:34:55 PM »

I kind of want to work to get my modules, because that's the best way to learn in almost everything.

Anyways, my ship is now heading for a nearby solar system. I feel like Alpha Centauri would be tough for mining, because that's probably the most common place to go for beginners since it's so close.

Welcome, 1

See that unknown event right next to sol? Jump into it, you can always fly back if you don't like where it takes you too. Maybe, just maybe you can find a SOS pod on the other side of the wormhole that is willing to pay you 300-500,000$ to bring them back to earth. 1
Wormholes shift, but there's a warning in the system view, so don't worry. Wormhole travel costs no fuel. 1

Bring your poor miners far away from sol. They are really afraid of all the noob PvP players that think that looting unprotected miners is a way to make a living...lol, just think about it, while they have to attack 100 unprotected mining modules, to pay their fuel and APs, all you need to do is fly through a wormhole, pick up one pod and fly back...and you probably made 50times more bucks 100 times faster, without making a lot of enemies. 1
Fly far away from sol, its a strange and very unprofitable place to start the game...even AG veterans behave very strange around sol, horting and claiming all slots, occupying everything....sad.

Hey, there are do many new born stars out there, full of treasures and valuable gases and minerals. Take some medication with you for NPCs in need. Extra bucks. And a few ATH-1. 1

My advice, the further away from sol, the more peaceful, the more income. Fly slow while you sleep, faster when your awake. (With personnel adjustments on your WHG)

Peace to you, enjoy the game.

P.S. ...PM me, if any questions, or... also if out of fuel. laugh

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Other_Bartel
Private First Class

Jazz Hands

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 03:35:13 PM »

Bizarre Social Experiment, nice name.
 laugh

Corvo_Zorah
Private

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 04:28:39 PM »

Bizarre Social Experiment, nice name.
 laugh
I actually got that from a thread on another forum.

Welcome, 1

See that unknown event right next to sol? Jump into it, you can always fly back if you don't like where it takes you too. Maybe, just maybe you can find a SOS pod on the other side of the wormhole that is willing to pay you 300-500,000$ to bring them back to earth. 1
Wormholes shift, but there's a warning in the system view, so don't worry. Wormhole travel costs no fuel. 1

Bring your poor miners far away from sol. They are really afraid of all the noob PvP players that think that looting unprotected miners is a way to make a living...lol, just think about it, while they have to attack 100 unprotected mining modules, to pay their fuel and APs, all you need to do is fly through a wormhole, pick up one pod and fly back...and you probably made 50times more bucks 100 times faster, without making a lot of enemies. 1
Fly far away from sol, its a strange and very unprofitable place to start the game...even AG veterans behave very strange around sol, horting and claiming all slots, occupying everything....sad.

Hey, there are do many new born stars out there, full of treasures and valuable gases and minerals. Take some medication with you for NPCs in need. Extra bucks. And a few ATH-1. 1

My advice, the further away from sol, the more peaceful, the more income. Fly slow while you sleep, faster when your awake. (With personnel adjustments on your WHG)

Peace to you, enjoy the game.

P.S. ...PM me, if any questions, or... also if out of fuel. laugh
SS Capitalism is heading there right now.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: