Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:44:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Moderator  (Read 14274 times)
green eyes
Private

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2016, 01:57:27 PM »

In the General Discussion topic under Staff List
OPEN - Section Moderator I like to apply for Moderator. I been playing on line games going on 20yrs.As a Moderator I know everyone sees the world differently, because we are different we come from different parts of the world.
I know when temper runs high things get said, and words get twisted, and with the Moderator they are there to keep everyone on track and on straight and forward move! Moderator keep in mind only reads what is posted and have to be neutral and objective, and never, never interfere with discussion.
If there is a conflict than you try to get the others to arrive at a mutually agreed outcome. Vote for me:
Report to moderator   Logged

I would make a good Moderator ----Always watching Topics !!
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:23:47 AM »

Hello laugh
I don't mind you watching me...not at all. But...I don't think I know a captain called green eyes. What's your Ingame name? 1

A moderator should also know the game...don't you think? ;)

Duh!!
Choose peace!
green eyes
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 10:34:41 AM »

maybe I play solo. I how ever been around a while...

TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 10:41:40 AM »

Well that's a very stingy bit of information. Sorry, I would rather vote for somebody else, maybe sargas, if he wants to be a moderator. I don't know you, I don't know where your from, how you play...are you a miner, combat, pirate...I don't have a clue how old you are...the only thing I know about you is that you want to be a moderator. I ask myself why? Why in the world would anybody wanna be a forum moderator? I know Sargas would do it cause he sees the a need, and he loves the game...so, introduce yourself green eyes. Tell us who you are. That's a start. 1

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 11:19:32 AM »

I agree with you 100% TEDDY and if there is someone that know the game, love the game, can stay neutral in a conflict and that I trust: it is sargas
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 09:42:36 AM »

Well that's a very stingy bit of information. Sorry, I would rather vote for somebody else, maybe sargas, if he wants to be a moderator. I don't know you, I don't know where your from, how you play...are you a miner, combat, pirate...I don't have a clue how old you are...the only thing I know about you is that you want to be a moderator. I ask myself why? Why in the world would anybody wanna be a forum moderator? I know Sargas would do it cause he sees the a need, and he loves the game...so, introduce yourself green eyes. Tell us who you are. That's a start. 1

[SOL] greeneyes (#8020)    1,260 power one ship

No way will I want an utter newbee that hasn't even graduated the academy as a moderator!!!

TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 07:11:12 AM »

[SOL] greeneyes (#8020)    1,260 power one ship

No way will I want an utter newbee that hasn't even graduated the academy as a moderator!!!

Roflmao  sniper

Duh!!
Choose peace!
green eyes
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 08:56:14 AM »

Hello Everyone to show my true identity would be against Moderator Rules. I do respect your post,and what you are saying.I will say I am not a "utter newbee".
To asure SirEmi and to memebers of AG I can and will make a good Moderator If SirEmi choose for me for that task? If SirEmi choose not to have me as Moderator for AG than I will step down from wanting to be Moderator.But I am helpful member for AG. To asure you I am true to AG I sent SirEmi a message from my real account that I set up another email account and later set up green eyes account ingame.That way would balance out the confusing ? SirEmi will have a say about If I need to be Moderator or someone eles ?

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 09:07:29 AM »

I don't like the idea of an alt being a moderator.

There seems to be a higher chance of a 'conflict-of-interest' situation with an alt.

We do need an active moderator, but we need one that can be trusted.

Hello Everyone to show my true identity would be against Moderator Rules (what rules? Post them for us,please). I do respect your post,and what you are saying.I will say I am not a "utter newbee".
To asure SirEmi and to memebers of AG I can and will make a good Moderator If SirEmi choose for me for that task? If SirEmi choose not to have me as Moderator for AG than I will step down from wanting to be Moderator.But I am helpful member for AG. To asure you I am true to AG I sent SirEmi a message from my real account that I set up another email account and later set up green eyes account ingame How does this statement assure us? You kinda need to convince us, not SirEmi).That way would balance out the confusing ? SirEmi will have a say about If I need to be Moderator or someone eles ?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 09:11:29 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 10:10:55 AM »

Hello Everyone to show my true identity would be against Moderator Rules. I do respect your post,and what you are saying.I will say I am not a "utter newbee".
To asure SirEmi and to memebers of AG I can and will make a good Moderator If SirEmi choose for me for that task? If SirEmi choose not to have me as Moderator for AG than I will step down from wanting to be Moderator.But I am helpful member for AG. To asure you I am true to AG I sent SirEmi a message from my real account that I set up another email account and later set up green eyes account ingame.That way would balance out the confusing ? SirEmi will have a say about If I need to be Moderator or someone eles ?

Congratulations green eyes, this was your 6th post on this forum in 17 days.  yawn
But that might change if you are moderator?
Will you be active then?

So as a moderator you should be able to answer questions, what do you say? Once daily?

A few questions to you for today:
1) why do you want to be moderator so badly?
2) why do you hide your identity?
3) do you find it ok to be "watching us", while you hide?
4) why do you think we need a moderator?
5) what do you consider as the duties of a moderator?

Duh!!
Choose peace!
green eyes
Private

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 04:47:11 PM »

Those are very  good questions!
#1 I dont want to be Moderator so badly.
#2 From being targeted, and to stay anonymous.
#3 number 3 is a funny question !
#4 The fourm needs a Moderator the same way the game needs playes.
#5 To keep Topics in line, and carry out what SirEmi request for me to do?

But to tell you the truth In the (Suggestions)
 Make a Suggesiton to improve the game in any way.
21 topics on first page Nukes AG members got off topic,I would have move it!
But I am not Moderator am I !!

TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 07:01:01 PM »

1 nice, tnx for the answers green eyes.
The forum would certainly need a caring hand. 1

Duh!!
Choose peace!
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2016, 12:22:01 PM »

Those are very  good questions!
#1 I dont want to be Moderator so badly.
#2 From being targeted, and to stay anonymous.
#3 number 3 is a funny question !
#4 The fourm needs a Moderator the same way the game needs playes.
#5 To keep Topics in line, and carry out what SirEmi request for me to do?

But to tell you the truth In the (Suggestions)
 Make a Suggesiton to improve the game in any way.
21 topics on first page Nukes AG members got off topic,I would have move it!
But I am not Moderator am I !!

Topic change in forum's is called topic drift.
It happens in all forum's, and is IMO a good thing, as it shows what the true concerns of the many are, not just the first person that posts it.

Now that I know that you plan to take over the forum AND SHUT DOWN FREE DISCUSSION, I DEFINITELY don't want you in control, AND HAVE SENT A PM TO SIR EMI STATING SO!

gun_bandana  sniper rifle   surprise  ranting2 notworking Flush gun2 puke dead out_cold rip2
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2016, 01:21:08 PM »

dkuhnkc: you have put in words my feelings exactly.

NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2016, 01:45:26 PM »

I agree with you..
I think it's good that, we can speak free with out any one watching you and just like the spirit in AG..

We really need that global chat..  wow

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: