Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 05:04:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Karma hit  (Read 15592 times)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2016, 10:48:56 AM »

Hi captains,

In the past, I have been in wars with Dadds corp, with Raphael corp. I have quit JJL corp. We have been in bad terms from time to time. During those years of conflict, I manage to accumulate 4 bad karma. In the last 2 years (I have been in the game for 4 years now) I work to improve my behavior, tried to respect all captains, in other words, tried to behave with honor.

Since the last week, my bad karma has move from -4 to -10. I do not think I have behave badly. Expressing my opinion and being active in the forum should not affect my karma. I consider that action to be cowardly, equivalent to back stabing.

Is there other captains that have experience the same recently???  or am I the only one???

Captain Matamaure
Report to moderator   Logged
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 01:40:15 PM »

Reputation does say alot about a person?? But either way you slice it you going to make someone upset because you looked at them wrong? Or you said something wrong or that you did something and now they want to hang you or better yet  crucify you becuse nothing went right for them or in this case I did a big misstake and now I have -5 in repulation points!!Everyone is different  in there own way.We never see eye to eye unless we argree to the terms. But I did care about my reputation but the more I thought about it the less i care about it!!
Some will say I have it better than you .You know what I say to that I dont give a S.h.i.t.I do not care if you are rank #2,or rank #5 or that you have more research points,or have more of any thing in this case.I dont care you are no better than me ,and I am sure not better than you!! We are all "equal" !!! I do want to thank SPQN again for the help when I first started this game.I know I got my first -5 reputation points from them because I took modules from them and the hits was bothing me big time it got next to me and I deleted all my posted on forum so that I could stop the points algether.But now I am back to say "I dont care" so shoot away becaus at the end of the day I still have myself and that you can not touch !!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:45:07 PM by ESC01 » Report to moderator   Logged

"Power To The "AG" Players"
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 03:48:45 PM »

Nice Esco, that's what I love about you...you certainly have the guts to speak your mind.

Yes mata!!! I never got a single bad reputation point until Raphael came back online...look at me now. I was kinda proud of getting good points for sharing my knowledge and helping others. Even the whole sol module thing was actually just to get those sick MAUs out of sol...but look what I got...a bad reputation and a nut case waving his baseball bat over my head.

That's life mata...maybe not such a good idea to agree to everything all the time, some players might think that you DONT have your own opinion. Just a tip. 1

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 03:50:41 PM »

I mean, look at Sargas. Arguably the most level-headed and even tempered player in the game and even he has some bad rep.

It happens, people can click the bad button without any consequences to themselves and, unfortunately, this forum website does not allow us to see which posts and comments are flagged as "bad"

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 05:40:27 PM »

00oh just look at his picture (sargas) always having a bad hair day!!! oops

ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 05:42:11 PM »

and sense that I been back posting got another bad point
again don't care !!!!! rockon

Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 05:42:58 PM »

00oh just look at his picture (sargas) always having a bad hair day!!! oops

You should have seen some of his old pictures.

They were absolutely bizarre....  laugh laugh 3

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 07:05:05 PM »

"That's life mata...maybe not such a good idea to agree to everything all the time"

Do you mean you are the culprit TEDDY ?
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 08:12:55 PM »

I personally don't care for bad reputation (bad karma). I actually expected it to happen to me coz that's the ONLY way players can get back at me; coz they're too weak to explicitly oppose me. HAHAHA

Mata: Most likely it's all from TEDDY. I mean, all those years, no bad rep, then suddenly more than double over a week. Yes, you and I bumped heads several times in the past. We were even on the brink of war, but whatever the case, you only got -4 for FOUR years. That's one bad rep per year. But now, you tell TEDDY that he "misses the point" once and boom, -10.  If one does an objective assessment, all fingers point to TEDDY. LOL

TEDDY: You got a few from me. But there's no way I gave all of that bad rep to you. laugh

ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 09:15:24 PM »

good reputation/bad reputation does not bother me not at all!!!just give me 1 give 1k good/bad points I dont care this is only a game!!
Game is just a past time for me I enjoy playing with  EOS,and its members they are truly down to earth folks,and I could like SSS/are even SPQN as far as that go...But they (spqn)wont forgive people for taking from them ..they want to burn them (I think)I myself do like them most of all Darrell he gave me insight on how the game works I wont forget that!! thks darreell ..any way thats my 2 cents worth /...#GOEOS

TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 01:11:41 PM »

Lol mata...why should I give you bad rep, I like you. 1
Look at me, I got -3 today, just today...and I didn't even say anything. Yet... Here we go...+1 for Esco...-1 for Raphael, today -1 for mata... laugh
Nice...fun. 16

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 02:21:22 PM »

Thx TEDDY, you make the mater clear and you show your true nature.
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2016, 02:41:10 PM »

I remember when playing Stargatewars my rank would go up,and down,the next day would go way up the next down way down I post on the forum "Hey " look Im playing rank ball...Well we are playing  Reputation ball here... wow  lol_sign

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2016, 08:04:21 PM »

Lol mata...why should I give you bad rep, I like you. 1

How do you explain his negative reputation then? Do you think it's me, sargas, Rostin, anyone else? WHO?! Answer that. Obviously you've been giving people negative rep, including dozens to me. HAHAHA

But like I said before, I understand why. You're too weak to go against me in the game, so you do it here.  laugh
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2016, 01:09:36 AM »

Mata, I will say clear, for you. It's not me. Look, you got 3 more...while I was OFFLINE bro (I guess I can't call you that anymore). I am not the one accusing, threatening and being weird here to others here. i am contributing to the forum with my experience, and Raphael is doubting everything i say. What makes you think he is right? Why do you doubt our past relation? ...and If you think that's my true nature, then please think again. Too bad your actually actually accusing me. Thought we were getting along man. Thought we built a kind of trust. 10
Anyway...enough of this stupidity. Gosh!  3 ...just continue mata, you will be surprised how your reputation will continue to sink as long as you crawl around in front of Raphael's feet. It's obvious that players think that's a little fake. That's all I was trying to say. But you know, you have the right to think what you want. And if you think that it's me, then that's your right to think it. Too bad. 10

Well done Raphael, your smarter then I thought.

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: