Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 09:32:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Karma hit  (Read 15597 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2016, 01:44:28 AM »

just continue mata, you will be surprised how your reputation will continue to sink

No plans of stopping giving negative reputation to Mata, eh? HAHAHA Too obvious it's you, TEDDY.  laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2016, 10:21:08 AM »

2 bad karma in an hour ..... WOW.... TEDDY..... TEDDY..... are you telling me that you are a mu....l....ti ?
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2016, 10:32:12 AM »

A sad day......Snif......Snif.....I must admit....Snif.....Snif....it is dead......Snif......Snif.....It does`t mean anything anymore......Snif......Snif.....

As I am concern, bad karma does not mean anything anymore, so, go ahead, bring my bad karma to the abyss, I don`t care anymore because it is meaningless. Adios bad karma. A do believe that bad karma as nothing to do with reputation.

As for good karma, I would like to thanks everyone that helped boost my good karma. Do not hesitate to continue if you think I am worth it, I like it. 17
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2016, 01:13:41 PM »

"Its all apart of the game guys" 12

"Power To The "AG" Players"
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2016, 03:39:44 PM »

Your right about that Esco. 1
But mata...I wasn't in the forum all day... Wasn't me. Try having a look at our mr. baseball bat. He has a great intrest that we don't like each other. I have no interest in anything like that. Look how he is getting off on this topic. laugh ...sorry, but even a kid can see what he is doing. I'm sorry that he is using your reputation for his evil ways. But what to do...just another fault of this game, or this forum.
Don't take it too serious... please stop barking up the wrong tree. Not nice.

Duh!!
Choose peace!
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2016, 04:28:32 PM »

Mata, watch my karma fall in the next days.
For some I am a friend, for others a teacher, others again call me a liar. We live in a world full of diversity. Humans from one side of the globe want to elect a leader that is a radical economic, on the other side they elect a fat general, and on the 3rd side of the world they elect a tree hugging woman. That's the Beaty of our world. What is good for one, is bad for the other.

If I do not agree with what you say, then it's my right to give a bad karma point. And if you do not agree with what I say, then you give me a bad karma. It's not all good, we are different, that's good. But to give somebody bad karma just cause you don't like him? Or cause he doesn't agree with you? Is that right? I don't think so... And that is what is happening to us. Some child is running around with a baseball bat and wet pants and screaming for attention.

I don't like getting bad karma either. But I don't think that ppl are going to think I'm a bad person, and even if they do, I don't care. I think differently. That's ok. And it's ok that you think different.

Some people have an aggressive nature, you can read that when they post on the forum "anyone who comes close to an SSS base will be attacked"...and so on. The shame of human nature, the reason why our planet is so much in war and conflict. Anyone who took the time to read the forum will realize that Raphael is not a nice human being. His input to other players is full of threats and aggression. His karma in this forum drops significantly, and the karma in his real life picks it up too. We get back what we seed, so I rather feel sorry for him then anything else.

Also in the other topic, you asked Raphael, what are his numbers...it was an honest answer he gave, and it was an honest answer I gave. I didn't doubt that he had 200-220k/h for a single com. And even if I did think, like many others, "he probably can't get over 150"...I didn't accuse him for being a liar, and I didn't ask him for proof for his 220k/h....I didn't do that. Why should I? What do I care....uhh, but if my average is better then his, then I'm a liar, then I'm a bad person that has to give all kinda of information. I don't owe the guy anything. Nothing.

All I said was that I don't find his average very bright...cause it's easely possible to do a MUCH higher average. I guess I was a little jelouse cause you called him "uhh, Raphael, you are soooo bright cause you have 220k/h!"

So look where my big mouth got me mata, my jelouse mouth...it got me over 10 negative reputation in a few days...but do I care? Yes I care, but it's certainly not going to shut me up. In the contrary...if I see any silly comments, that have no backbone, and that might lead new players on a silly unprofitable path. I WILL SPEAK UP AGAIN...and if it costs me 20 karma points next time.

Just take mining for example...count out how fast a player will get his investment back if he buys 100 ATH-1...and then count how much com ship power he would get for that price...and figure out if he could make THAT cash, with no combat experience with that investment. A player like Raphael is misleading new players to start driving on a track that calls for dependancy of a corp. he WANTS them to be dependent of a corp. he doesn't have the heart to let them grow and develope freely, playing the game they might just wanna play.

It's sad for me to see this, and it's sad for me to accept this. AG is a multi player online game. We come from all over the world, I find we are a mini reflection of our planet... and sad enough, there are many humans like Raphael, that only have fun bullying others, until they all crawl infront of his feet.
But not me, I do not agree with him, and I do not find him bright at all, in the contrary, very primitive actually... There is NOT one post in this forum of raphael that thought me anything...just threats, bullying, teasing, making fun of, and telling everybody how great he is.
Your accusing the wrong guy mata. 10

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2016, 05:16:11 PM »

I think Karma points are there to punish bad behavior not disagreement between 2 captains. By bad behavior I mean someone that insult someone else, that insult someone else RL, that would be sexist, racist... that kind of things.

I have decided to not give any bad Karma to anybody anymore, not even you TEDDY. I will continue to give good karma for good behavior and good ideas, good joke, good impersonation, good....

You said "I guess I was a little jelouse cause you called him "uhh, Raphael, you are soooo bright cause you have 220k/h!". You still don`t get the point, I called Raphael bright not about his income but something else. And believe me it is so bright that it is a game changer. Do not ask me what it is, you will have to find it by yourself.

If I had to choose between you and Raphael, I would choose Raphael 10 times over you. He as honor and never betrayed is words in the past. You, you are whining all the time about everything, you think you know everything, you do not accept a different opinion than yours... Your great success is to have wake up Raphael. It is fun to have competition again.

I understand that you may not wish to be friend with me in the future, it will be your problem, not mine.

And to help you, you can call me

Matamaure The Bada$$ Captain (MTBC)        lol..........lol............lol

P.S. This game is fun again thanks to you Teddy    1
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:48:16 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2016, 06:14:28 PM »

I think for sexist and racist things you should be banned! Not get a silly karma point. Disagreeing is ok, and it's good to fiiiinaly hear your opinion about me. 1
I can take a critic...I'm not like you. ...but the karma points for example I would consider a very good thing to use in several situations.

I will name a neutral situation...ok.

I like Rostin, I really like him as a teacher and a gamer friend. But he said something like this the other day: "AG is overgrown and we need a wildfire" ...something like that. I didn't like that. So I gave him a minus reputation for it. Even if I like him, I didn't like that comment. So it's really not personal, or it shouldn't be personal. And if you accuse me for doing something I didnt, or Raphael, then those are posts that are not true, and therefor posts, in my opinion that deserve a bad point too.
I mean, your best friend is asking for proof, I can not give proof without giving sense give information. And I don't trust him with my sensitive info. Nope.

Look, all those things you wrote about me in your last post...those are your opinion, you are entitled to have your opinion, I'm not going to persecute you for having your free opinion.
But there are a few that do that around here...have a good look arround.

So anyway, back to topic, I believe that you are getting bad rep from other players that do not agree with your comments. You might even get a few for your last post. Not from me though. 1

One thing I do not agree on. I do not accept another opinion then mine? That's not true...and if I start a discussion about it...that means I want to talk about it, and I don't suddenly wave my baseball bat.

So go ahead, it's good that we got some clarity in or relationship. You think things should be solved in a baseball bat fashion, go over there and join your bully friend. But careful, don't stand infront of him, or even next to him, your place is standing behind him. 1

I'm glad I could bring some fun into your AG world Mata, and your welcome, that I woke up your dear friend. I will take a break from this forum...

Duh!!
Choose peace!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2016, 08:38:51 PM »

TEDDY: I asked for a proof because of the false statements you said about SSS and me in the forum. If you know someone who lied in the past, and you are sure he lied, would you immediately believe everything he says? Naturally, no. That's why I asked for a proof. If you weren't such a liar, I wouldn't have asked for it.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2016, 10:37:21 PM »

If one does an objective assessment, all fingers point to TEDDY. LOL

Is there any PROOF? Any fur around the fingerprints for instance? ;)

Reputation... I stopped caring about it when I was half your age Mata. Just forget about it, you know what they say about opinions right?
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2016, 10:48:43 PM »

Thx for the support Raptor. 1 This is what I decided to do and also to never give negative karma period.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2016, 11:18:03 PM »

If one does an objective assessment, all fingers point to TEDDY. LOL

Is there any PROOF? Any fur around the fingerprints for instance? ;)

You are ignoring what I stated before that. I said "Most likely it's all from TEDDY." I didn't say it was him.  laugh
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2016, 01:03:40 PM »

WOW, im a bad person now!!)
Well, I was out of the forum for a few weeks. I must say...I'm almost as bad as I am good currently...lol...so actually I'm normal. laugh
Wtf is karma?? Any of you ever given it a thought?
Hey mata...you wanna be a cute good guy? You wanna only say sweet things and be nice to everybody? Oh good Matamaure ...oh good boy!

Look at my best friend Raphael! He is a true bull with his balls at his place! He stands his ground and keeps it! He protects the ground he stands on and doesn't give a mud if anyone or anything thinks it's wrong! THAT IS POWER! That is true honesty and real power...

MATA...you wanna be good??? You really wanna be a good good boy? Ohhh good sweet Mata, your such a good good boy! 1

WHY DO YOU CARE??? ...EGO? Did mom tell you that your neighbor has to like you? Wtf is your problem???

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2016, 04:46:32 PM »

...........so much hate........
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2016, 05:00:25 PM »

....so strange, you are back and my bad karma has started to grow again.... LOL.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: