Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 04:19:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Solar Enterprises Corporation  (Read 10477 times)
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2016, 03:48:17 PM »

Consider this a formal invitation for any captain looking for a narrative and objective driven AstroGalaxy experience.

All are welcome to the SEC, no matter your past or current playstyle; whether you are a casual explorer or a hardcore number cruncher there is a place in the SEC for you.

Being part of the SEC exposes you to an environment of personal and team development under the leadership of a top-tier player and the BEST recruiter in the game!

Here at the SEC we are trying a balance of roleplaying and story-based progression. Captains will have opportunities to complete objectives and missions assigned by corp leaders in order to earn balanced technology to match your playstyle and current experience.

So if you are interested in a friendly corporation with an experience that gives your game purpose than look no further than the Solar Enterprises Corporation!
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 04:27:09 PM »

"Captains will have opportunities to complete objectives and missions assigned by corp leaders"

I like this Idea Rostin
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 04:31:43 PM »

"Captains will have opportunities to complete objectives and missions assigned by corp leaders"

I like this Idea Rostin

Thank you 1

I think it will be a natural way for players to experience the game's different areas of technology and interest.

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 08:33:37 PM »

Good luck!

Tell me which available moon(s) you would like to set up in Sol, and you can have it.  1
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 03:04:01 PM »

Dear friends...FREE friends of a far away galaxy,
As you can see in the last post...the leader of the SSS syndicate allows another player to have a slot at sol.
Now...let me tell you the story...

Rostin is an admiral, he is a respected nr. 1 player that has given his last bit of dry bread in the desert to his soldiers! (Not like Raphael, TOUA) He is the master of AG feeling! I personally was an independent, but Rostin showed me the beauty (and the rocky side) of being in a corp.

SEC is Rostin! SEC is EPL! SEC is SPQNR!!! If you join SEC, you join those other corps. Rostin grew up in the SSS...and today, he even gets the permission to build a base at sol...uhh, how generouse. As you all can see, we live in a dictatorship. Choose SEC, choose the light side and the peacefull side. AND NEVER FORGET...how the leader of the SSS "allowed" to OUR mentor to be at SOL. Our home system, where we were born, where we grew up!
Today we celebrate, cause you read this, tomorrow we will build defence to encounter the endless aggression of the members of the SSS! They are all the same...I actually like some of them...but I can see only SSS in their eyes like on their shirts!

I wish it was more peacefull, but it isn't. Sadly it isn't! If you seriously have time to play an online game, then join SEC, or SPQNR...don't join me, but ask me...I'm a full Wiki for good ppl. 1

Btw: I did hear from a fairy that only 5 members are actually active in the SSS. Could be true. 1

Omg...wow..."you are allowed to build a base here". Did anyone realize it? Does anyone have anything to say? Again nothing? Like in the sol orbital slots discussion? Nobody? You accept this? You think it's ok? You think it's ok that he can give permission to his old friend to build a base? Do you actually realize what you are freeking agreeing too??? Are you afraid of being attacked by TOUA(raphael)...but is there anything more valuable worth fighting for then FREEDOM??? It was wrong of him to "allow" Rostin to build a base!!! CAUSE HE DOESN'T FREEKING OWN IT!!! WRONG! WRONG!!! WRONG!! Rostin is our mentor!
Losers!
 Victims!
Underdogs!

FREEDOM TO SOL!!!
FREEDOM TO SOL!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:11:21 PM by TEDDY » Report to moderator   Logged

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 04:57:20 PM »

" SOL. Our home system, where we were born, where we grew up! "

So you were born on that small muddy ball....I was born in a starship, in space with limitless horizons...
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 05:38:31 PM »

You missed the point...as usual.

Duh!!
Choose peace!
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 05:42:59 PM »

What a low senseless answer mata. You say nothing to the subject that one player allows another player to do this or that...probably cause on your spaceship you took commands growing up by a hairy guy called Sargas. All your life...so your brain never developed to even think about the meaning free will and freedom. Uhh poor boy.

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 06:15:24 PM »

I only tried to place a little humor and personification to that forum and you turn it in hatred... confused
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 08:21:30 PM »

Yep, I'm allowing him coz I know he will do good and not leave his members. If I just let anyone occupy them, again, same with the planetary slots, they will be full of inactives. 1
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 11:15:08 AM »

What a low senseless answer mata. You say nothing to the subject that one player allows another player to do this or that...probably cause on your spaceship you took commands growing up by a hairy guy called Sargas. All your life...so your brain never developed to even think about the meaning free will and freedom. Uhh poor boy.

please elaborate? which of my body hairs do you find offensive.

you will do well to not speak ill of your betters.

(edit- so y'all will know its from me
and please, it should be 'big-hairy guy')
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:23:08 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 06:09:55 PM »

There has never been a better time to join the SEC 1

See what all the fuss is about! Everyone is welcome!

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 02:15:35 PM »

You will officially be crowned the game's best recruiter if you lure Darrell from retirement to SEC  16 [/challenge]
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 01:47:23 PM »

Well, Raphael can not recruit. 1 that's for sure. Cause no sane human wants to play by his domination rules. Very simple. The SSS is dead!

Duh!!
Choose peace!
kurama
Private

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 02:35:50 AM »

Oh nice, Sir Rostin is trying to revive the ways of the former LEGIONS of SPQNR, i don't want to speak in advance, i'm sure it will be a different approach, and to Rostin, good luck to you sir, cheers for the success of SEC.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: