Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 09:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ""ATTENTION" "WARNING" "ALERT ""  (Read 14069 times)
Alien
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2016, 08:48:05 AM »

Earth orbit, traffic control Will soon be disable for 24 hours for maintenance. This allows us aliens to raid the SOL Commodity Exchange, and other ships that are around Earth orbit !! This is because you earthlings have invaded are cluster for too long !! Those that have stations/ships/mining are to withdraw at once we have set our goal to raid/loot/and take back what is rightfully ours!! We have far more weapons that any of you put together..Dont test us !
If you try to engage on us we will wipe you up/out..!! We will take back every module, and Alien Death-Ray that has been taken from us !!...!!...

YOU BEEN WARNED !!
Report to moderator   Logged
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 09:02:39 AM »

Earth orbit, traffic control Will soon be disable for 24 hours for maintenance. This allows us aliens to raid the SOL Commodity Exchange, and other ships that are around Earth orbit !! This is because you earthlings have invaded are cluster for too long !! Those that have stations/ships/mining are to withdraw at once we have set our goal to raid/loot/and take back what is rightfully ours!! We have far more weapons that any of you put together..Dont test us !
If you try to engage on us we will wipe you up/out..!! We will take back every module, and Alien Death-Ray that has been taken from us !!...!!...

YOU BEEN WARNED !!
NoBrain Mining inc welcome you in peace and looking forward to exchange star maps, so NoBrain Mining Inc can expand our mining operations to new systems...

Alien
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 09:11:48 AM »

Maybe I talke  to our leader and you work for us to mine our diamond planets..Seems that we lack in building mining modules to dig these treasure's out??..Our engineers our smart in making weapons but lack the knowledge in mining modules??..     
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 09:37:46 AM »

Maybe I talke  to our leader and you work for us to mine our diamond planets..Seems that we lack in building mining modules to dig these treasure's out??..Our engineers our smart in making weapons but lack the knowledge in mining modules??..     
That depends on the profit that are in it, we can also supply mats to you in exchange.

We are also in the business of collecting all yours crashed ships in the ARC.
May I'll suggest your leaders to install some kind of anti crash modules in all of yours ships, because they crash all around in the cluster. 21

Alien
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 10:04:39 AM »

oUR GREAT leaders in forum us to take no part of the humans that are flocked around the Sol solor system the so called round planet called the Earth !!..Our flying experice is just perfect .The ships that crash are our experimental space ships.In phase I we launch ship into Hypership using (SCE)StarClusterEngine MK DD Causing them to loose control and crash . The shock wave from crash causeing buildings  near by planets to become unstable,so we leave outpost with defense to keep buildings safe ,and invaders such as Human away.But you humans think you can invade the alien cluster.I have already warned you to stay away !!..
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 10:17:43 AM »

You are clearly superior as no human technology ever reached any module up to mk DD. We only have MK MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (mk 30k) but never once did we have mk DD.

Please spare our little planet, mighty alien!
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 10:18:59 AM »

oUR GREAT leaders in forum us to take no part of the humans that are flocked around the Sol solor system the so called round planet called the Earth !!..Our flying experice is just perfect .The ships that crash are our experimental space ships.In phase I we launch ship into Hypership using (SCE)StarClusterEngine MK DD Causing them to loose control and crash . The shock wave from crash causeing buildings  near by planets to become unstable,so we leave outpost with defense to keep buildings safe ,and invaders such as Human away.But you humans think you can invade the alien cluster.I have already warned you to stay away !!..
(SCE)StarClusterEngine MK DD  wow Our female will be interesting in that bra.  laugh

(SCE)StarClusterEngine MK DD I hop you mean MK M.. By the way how fast is it??

Alien
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 10:34:28 AM »

You show weakness in ur posted ??..Allow me to put it into human text your (WHG) is like a pinto car,vs our (SCE) space shuttle. We have over lap you in reserch by 2500 years.
By the time you have reach your full knowledge  of Engines ,and that would be 900 years from now you will discover what will be Starengine a new dicovery in enegines,and so you will still be knocking head trying to understand it??..
So (WHG) is 10 stepS down from  (SCE).. ANY QUESTIONS??..
yOUR WEAPONS IS THE SAME !!..
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 11:02:21 AM »

You show weakness in ur posted ??..Allow me to put it into human text your (WHG) is like a pinto car,vs our (SCE) space shuttle. We have over lap you in reserch by 2500 years.
By the time you have reach your full knowledge  of Engines ,and that would be 900 years from now you will discover what will be Starengine a new dicovery in enegines,and so you will still be knocking head trying to understand it??..
So (WHG) is 10 stepS down from  (SCE).. ANY QUESTIONS??..
yOUR WEAPONS IS THE SAME !!..
No you haven't answer the question..

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2016, 12:06:53 PM »

An invitation is hereby offered to you regarding your joining the Empire.
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 07:50:22 AM »

"Please"park over at Mars and allow me to rampage your ship with mind!  12
edit better yet allow me to target practice on ur ship. sniper
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:52:47 AM by ESC01 » Report to moderator   Logged

"Power To The "AG" Players"
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 09:50:08 PM »

Hey Esco, if you (or anyone else for that matter) see my ship named "SSS Sentry", you may attack it for fun, as long as no other SSS asset will be involved (ships, stations, etc.).

I won't retaliate.

Tell me if you want to have a shot at it so I can park it somewhere. 1
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 09:23:05 AM »

don't let you power or rank  go to your head!!!!! laugh The enemy is the alien...

ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 09:27:37 AM »

besides you are aliens attacking you would show of sigh of aggression...
and We have rules...→ vertag

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 08:04:17 PM »

As for the alien, that's why I said "Please spare our little planet, mighty alien!"

As for fellow humans, SSS Sentry is open to combat anytime.  1

I can also do it the other way around: Tell me where you (or anyone else) park your ship and maybe I will visit and have a friendly battle. 1
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: