Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 01:45:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid question  (Read 4448 times)
Blah
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2016, 12:29:58 AM »

Hey, sorry for the stupid question, but uh, how do you get Mark II and up modules? I've completed the tutorial, and I have the Mark II FTL Drive  researched, buut there's no option to install it when I go to the ship maintenance station?
Uh, thanks.
Also, Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, I spent like five mintes squinting at the screen like an old man trying to find a questions subforum.
Report to moderator   Logged
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 01:10:11 AM »

You have to build it you self..

Under ship you have manufacture there you can build/upgrade you module.. 15

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 01:35:50 AM »

Welcome to the game Blah. As I am concern, there is no stupid questions. Have fun 1
Blah
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 02:20:51 AM »

Oh, uh I did not see that manufacture thing. Thanks for the help, and the warm welcome!
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 08:52:20 AM »

and do not forget that you first must research the higher levels on the science tree.
You cannot build a MK II anything until you research the level first.
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 12:46:18 PM »

Hey, sorry for the stupid question, but uh, how do you get Mark II and up modules? I've completed the tutorial, and I have the Mark II FTL Drive  researched, buut there's no option to install it when I go to the ship maintenance station?
Uh, thanks.
Also, Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, I spent like five mintes squinting at the screen like an old man trying to find a questions subforum.

Hi Cpt. Blah. 1
Thank you for your question.

This is the answer:
Your Tech is a separate dimension that is purely theoretical. With SLBs (science modules) you can generate RP (research points) to upgrade your module tech.
Your module tech is important! It will define what size module you can build. If you have module tech of a FTL-II ...then it doesn't mean that you can install FTL-II on all ships. It means that you can BUILD FTL-II and then install it.

To build:
Building is the most important! Build build build! But be careful, don't build more then you need. And if you do, find a buyer for the rest. Normally production price is spec.... Meaning, you will get your investment of building back, but not the time involved.

1st step:
Note down what you need to build FTL-II.
Enter SOL exchange and buy mats (mats are lay out needed to build something, if you say for example :"I have 15 mats for FTL-II for sale, then we all understand that you are selling a FTL-30...but you didn't build it yet.)
Once you got the mats in your cargo bay, go to manufacture. Make sure to have a FTL-I in your cargo bay. Click on upgrade, and the IA in your ship will combine the mats with the given module. 1

Simple as that. 1

A question, my friend, is always justified! And is never stupid!!! The answers can be "well meant" ...but stupid. 1

Thank you for your question. 1

P.S. ask more!!! And join a corp. 1 join SPQNR or the newborn SEC! Both are democratically weighted corporation that takes value in every bodies game. Try! Fun!!! 1

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 05:04:59 PM »

Welcome to the game Blah 1 please feel free to ask any questions, we're more than happy to help!

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: