Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alien Cluster Trading Centre  (Read 7851 times)
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2017, 01:11:27 PM »

Hello AG community,

I'm pleased to announce an all-covering trading centre at the very heart of the Alien Cluster.
As of today, you will find five stations in orbit around Zeta TIE 53856 (Q 29,38), some two parsecs north by north-northeast away from the dead centre of the cluster.
These stations have been set to public docking, and carry buying and selling orders to the tune of 999,999m3 for each and every mineral and gas available in the game, as well as for fuel and meds.
Furthermore, the trading centre is set up to facilitate module trading, through the SPQNR Corp ship named in honour of our former Consul Virgil. In line with the cluster's raison d'être, that includes deathray parts. I am offering $10M for a complete mk, a small but not insignificant premium on their Sol price.

With the exception of a small amount of fuel and meds, there's nothing in stock just yet, but with a permanent mining operation nearby, that will soon change. I also imagine the biggest plus for many Alien Cluster captains, will be the fact they don't need to fly back to Sol to unload their stuff.

It's a large system, and friendly corps are invited to set up stations of their own. My only request is that the (currently) remaining slots at the Zeta planet are left for fellow New Romans, to maximise the use of the corp ship protecting them.

Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 08:09:55 PM »

Interesting. Will visit the place. 1
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 07:05:02 AM »

w0w that is nice Raptor !! I have visited their a few times in the past and I have to say you guys "know" what your doing and I am impressed keep up the great work!! thumbsup

"Power To The "AG" Players"
bogeygolfer61
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 11:45:13 AM »

Very Cool  12
AndrewOneal
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 01:41:11 PM »

Very Nice!! But your Cabs are full... as of 2 days ago ish.  Does Anyone know a way to use/scoop alien modules? Are there plans for this in future??
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »

Very Nice!! But your Cabs are full... as of 2 days ago ish.  Does Anyone know a way to use/scoop alien modules? Are there plans for this in future??

Sadly scooping alien modules is not possible and I don't think Sir Emi / AG dev crew are going to do so. 21

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 03:28:02 AM »

Thanks for the warning. About to drop 1,000,000m3 Chlorine on Earth, will fly over to create more space after that.

And like NB said, unfortunately, alien modules can't be scooped.
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 03:08:00 PM »

If you could name the home star--for your trading center--what would you name it?

And thanks for putting something there. This song is about how you make our lives whole:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b07-yKnKRMQ

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:33:03 PM by Antilak » Report to moderator   Logged

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
t00thless1
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 08:17:44 PM »

Hello AG community,

I'm pleased to announce an all-covering trading centre at the very heart of the Alien Cluster.
As of today, you will find five stations in orbit around Zeta TIE 53856 (Q 29,38), some two parsecs north by north-northeast away from the dead centre of the cluster.
These stations have been set to public docking, and carry buying and selling orders to the tune of 999,999m3 for each and every mineral and gas available in the game, as well as for fuel and meds.
Furthermore, the trading centre is set up to facilitate module trading, through the SPQNR Corp ship named in honour of our former Consul Virgil. In line with the cluster's raison d'être, that includes deathray parts. I am offering $10M for a complete mk, a small but not insignificant premium on their Sol price.

With the exception of a small amount of fuel and meds, there's nothing in stock just yet, but with a permanent mining operation nearby, that will soon change. I also imagine the biggest plus for many Alien Cluster captains, will be the fact they don't need to fly back to Sol to unload their stuff.

It's a large system, and friendly corps are invited to set up stations of their own. My only request is that the (currently) remaining slots at the Zeta planet are left for fellow New Romans, to maximise the use of the corp ship protecting them.

why can i not see/find the alien cluster? confused confused
RebeccaStephenson12500
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 02:17:32 AM »

Except for a little measure of fuel and meds, there's nothing in stock presently, yet with a lasting mining operation close-by, that will soon change. I additionally envision the greatest in addition to for some, Alien Cluster commanders, will be the reality they don't have to fly back to Sol to dump their stuff. Essay Help UK
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: