Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 05:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of running my own corporations. Anybody wanna accept me?  (Read 7386 times)
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2017, 06:39:59 AM »

As some of you may have known, I used to lead some corporations like SCORP and LSK that had a couple of members but never made the break and just fizzled into oblivion. While I do enjoy managing a corporation and being in charge of it's diplomacies and other things, I think all that was quite damaging to my self growth.

Heck, I've been playing for so long but only just got past 1M power  wounded1

So, this time I'm looking for a cool corporation that would like someone to just hang around and feel a little more contributive to the AG community. Right now I feel like a nobody that's just doing COMs and talking to bots. I don't need free modules or anything like that, but I'd rather not join a 1-man corporation.

I'll also be happy to do minor things like patrols around your corp's home system.

P.S. I will also be changing my name soon (when I get enough QPs, lol).
Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 07:44:26 AM »

I know ther is a few corporations that are active I my myself  is active all day. But just that you know I want to Congratulations,“ you on reaching 1 mil power...
Happy Hunting...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 07:57:17 AM by ESC01 » Report to moderator   Logged

"Power To The "AG" Players"
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:08:08 AM »

I am quite sure that you you would be happy with us. Only active player...
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 10:16:45 PM »

As some of you may have known, I used to lead some corporations like SCORP and LSK that had a couple of members but never made the break and just fizzled into oblivion. While I do enjoy managing a corporation and being in charge of it's diplomacies and other things, I think all that was quite damaging to my self growth.

So, this time I'm looking for a cool corporation that would like someone to just hang around and feel a little more contributive to the AG community. Right now I feel like a nobody that's just doing COMs and talking to bots. I don't need free modules or anything like that, but I'd rather not join a 1-man corporation.

I'll also be happy to do minor things like patrols around your corp's home system.

Are you just gonna pretend that you didn't attack SSS in the past?  laugh
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 06:25:44 AM »

Are you just gonna pretend that you didn't attack SSS in the past?  laugh

Well, AG hasn't had a serious war for a long time  wow wow Raphael surely you're itching to test your MK 1000000 modules??

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 07:51:43 AM »

Any corp who will accept you will have to deal with me.

Might be better for you to create a new account instead. 1m power is a joke anyway.   13

I've always been honest with my corp stance (http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,8528.0.html), so what made you think you can attack SSS and live a peaceful life afterwards?  laugh
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 09:34:07 AM »

I actually forgot whether I really attacked you or not. Maybe a couple of unprotected stations or two? I really can't recall.

Do you happen to have anything to help refresh my memory?  confused

I hope to be able to start off with a clean slate again, but it's nice to see some attempt at warmongering from you.

I'm at EoS now, treat that how you will but this is clearly stated in the EoS board:

What happened before joining the Empire, happened before joining the Empire. All start in the Empire with a 'Clean Slate'.

I sincerely apologise for causing the loss of $100,000 worth of SSS property.

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 09:08:46 PM »

It's not my fault if you have a poor memory.

Won't stop me from attacking you anyway. 1
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 04:04:39 PM »

If you have concrete evidence regarding your accusation, I will be willing to read it.

As of now, I have seen nothing from anyone else in this matter.

If New Rome has an issue, Nick will let me know.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 04:06:54 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 08:27:31 PM »

Morgan was a part of SITH (which was a known troublemaker), and so whole of SITH became a target.

That means I attacked every SITH member on sight, and when Madden became a member, he just became another easy target practice.

I declared war to SITH on October 1, 2015, and Madden joined SITH on October 15 (both documented in the forum). Madden knew SSS was at war with SITH, but he joined anyway. War went on for many weeks, which we of course eventually won.

So come on, what do you expect? Do you really think I would post battles I have with every small fry in the forum? Do you think I'm the type of guy who posts "Hey guys, SITH has a new member, his name is bla bla and i hit him in bla bla, and he retaliated in bla bla, but we hit back in bla bla".. Since I declared war, more talk is unnecessary. We just massacre the enemy as usual. laugh

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 10:08:28 PM »

Can we please confine this subject over there in Raphael's more suitable topic in News & Strategy? It would save a lot of jumping back and forth and time in sorting everything out.

thank you

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 11:21:13 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 04:50:28 AM »

If New Rome has an issue, Nick will let me know.

The First Consul has reminded the Senate that Madden is NOT on our KOS list.
We consider his case to be closed with the administration of justice on his Aldebaran base in October 2015.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: