Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 10:05:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks SPQNR (NOT!)  (Read 9318 times)
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2015, 04:54:01 AM »

So. Let me just start this off with "f**k you New Rome". I've rarely used the F-word in my life but this really pisses me off.

I got kicked from SPQNR for being a "spy". A Sith spy, to be exact. Raptor even had the decency to attack my Aldebaran stations right after I was kicked. The Sith may be pirates, but New Rome is so much more despicable. They gave me one letter telling me that a Sith PM was "leaked" (Not sure how PMs are leaked anyway) and I asked them what did they mean, were they testing me or what. Next thing I know, I got kicked out of New Rome. And my stations had been transformed into space rubble. At least the Sith openly declare themselves as an aggressive corporation. New Rome? "Oh we're a democracy, oh we're here to help you," And I doubt they had a vote on whether to kick me out either. Thanks for helping me, New Rome. Thanks NoBrain, thanks Marcus, thanks Consul. Thank you so much for your help in stunting my growth. Luckily I had a few COMs going then had managed to gain me a couple million solars.

I mean, at least they should have done a more thorough investigation before jumping to conclusions. In fact, they didn't even show me the "evidence" that they got. If a Sith PM was "leaked", it was most likely a ploy by Palpatine/Morgan to fake a leaked PM and cause me to get booted out, in which case they'll snap me up into Sith, as they have probably seen my SCORP recruitment/stance before and named me as a potential target. What cunning indeed.

I'm starting to respect Palpatine, actually. He managed to fool the whole New Rome authority. What annoys me even more is that he plays as a decent guy in Star Wars Combine (as I said before in the SPQNR corp board, he is in the same faction as I). However, he role-plays this Sith lord very effectively. Firstly, he manages to use Morgan as his little 'warrior'. If you see the pictures he posted, all of them were fought by Morgan. So where's Palpatine? Busy doing SOSes, COMs, probably. This way, he is able to avoid too much involvement in the war, and actually manages to avoid being named as a pirate by New Rome (New Rome said that once Palpatine attacks a New Rome entity, he will be pirate-listed. But Palpatine didn't xD)

You know what, maybe I'll just join the Sith Order. Their hit-and-run guerrilla tactics have proved so effective that he is able to boast about none of his important modules being destroyed. Except for a few mines, that is. You all try to ridicule him, even, but that's because you have no other way of attacking him happy  As they say, actions speak louder than mere words. In some way, the Sith have managed to understand that. (Don't mention the tongue is sharper than the blade thing, please  laugh)

Anyway, beware potential citizens of New Rome. One false accusation, one wrong move, one wrong word, one wrong anything, it's bye-bye Roman citizenship, bye-bye stations, bye-bye ships.

P.S If you all conduct a thorough investigation and realise I'm innocent, feel free to invite me back to New Rome. In the meantime, I'm sending a join request to Sith. Maybe if I like it there, I'll stay.  yawn Most likely to just be contributing my QP to corp funds, though. I'm sick of SirEmi doing barely anything to this game. I'll focus on mudding I guess. They're so much more fun and exciting. If anyone wants to join me in a MUD, just PM me in-game and I'll show you what client to use, what Mud to play, how to connect etc.

Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 05:08:18 AM »

Is this a trick by New Rome? What an attempt to infiltrate Sith. Very well planned, though.

Oh wait. He IS my spy. Oops.  1

Sith would like to welcome Madden to the Order.  1 I appreciate how you advertised me with a bit of propaganda haha.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 05:30:23 AM »

Raptor even had the decency to attack my Aldebaran stations right after I was kicked.

No, I didn't. Check your reports again.

Raptor = Marcus Cruoningus.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 05:32:05 AM »

BTW, if the sentiments echoed in your first sentence are true, then perhaps you want to change your forum footer to something other than "Proud to be a Senator of New Rome!"
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 06:02:42 AM »

Is this a trick by New Rome? What an attempt to infiltrate Sith. Very well planned, though.

Oh wait. He IS my spy. Oops.  1

Sith would like to welcome Madden to the Order.  1 I appreciate how you advertised me with a bit of propaganda haha.

Wtf omg I'm not your spy lawlz. Seriously, you're really weird. Now you're pretending them I'm your spy so that New Rome will not know of the actual spy in their midst *wink* Lawl idk. But anyway. Thus begins my new life as a Sith Acolyte. I'm gonna start producing MAU MK Cs for the corporation straight away.  1 

Raptor even had the decency to attack my Aldebaran stations right after I was kicked.

No, I didn't. Check your reports again.

Raptor = Marcus Cruoningus.

Whoops. It was a "Marclonus" there. From SPQNR as well. You do realise multi accounts are illegal, right? Not to mention the "Clonus" part which sounds like "clones" ...  laugh

BTW, if the sentiments echoed in your first sentence are true, then perhaps you want to change your forum footer to something other than "Proud to be a Senator of New Rome!"

May the Dark Side of the Force be with You, then xD.
Btw, could you kindly pm me a link showing that piece of "evidence" you have. You keep insisting you have the evidence but have been avoiding my requests for the picture...*sigh* Sometimes I wonder if you even have any evidence, or are making it up just for the sake of giving relief to the other citizens of New Rome that the "authorities have found the spy and banished him from New Rome", just to be cool and make your members stop worrying.

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 06:43:17 AM »

Marclonus = torh, who changed his name to something Roman.

Google the name to understand it's a character from SW (I didn't know either).

I'm not the one in charge of the investigation btw. Not on the EC.

As for your stations: our full recon sweeps had them on the radar for ages.

I'll personally compensate you for your losses if you are proven innocent, the easiest way of settling that issue (imo) is that our Sith Lord posts the codeword I just placed in the SPQNR chat. His spy should be able to pass on if still in New Rome.
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 07:01:40 AM »

Marclonus = torh, who changed his name to something Roman.

Google the name to understand it's a character from SW (I didn't know either).

I'm not the one in charge of the investigation btw. Not on the EC.

As for your stations: our full recon sweeps had them on the radar for ages.

I'll personally compensate you for your losses if you are proven innocent, the easiest way of settling that issue (imo) is that our Sith Lord posts the codeword I just placed in the SPQNR chat. His spy should be able to pass on if still in New Rome.

Okie dokie. Excuse me, I even listed my station on the New Rome website. Palpatine's offline now btw.

Palpatine
Lance Corporal

May the Dark Side of the Force Be With You

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 10:10:51 AM »

Codeword? What codeword? Madden IS my spy.  laugh

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

- Code of the Sith
lavis
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 01:17:15 PM »

Awesome, more people to blow up  12
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 04:27:47 AM »

Codeword? What codeword? Madden IS my spy.  laugh

;-;

Whatever. I still maintain my innocence, but SITH seems a rather cool place heh. I guess I'm staying, though I'll be playing a bit more casually, helping the corporation funds and stuff like that. Good bye New Rome.  17

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 11:09:48 PM »

Awesome, more people to blow up  12

laugh
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print