Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 02:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: War Games  (Read 40765 times)
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2019, 09:55:14 PM »

The ship is already COM worthy again.

And yet... STILL hiding.

ROFLMAO!
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 10:04:36 PM »

Your 24,312,300 vs my 5,529,405 which is one of my weaker COM ships.  I think not. I imagine it was powered down some too like you were doing with your other one.  I am going to begin working on upgrades and new ships soon.  The upgrades on my ships are long overdue. Part of the war games will be hide and seek. It is a good skill for less powerful Captain to learn. 
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 10:05:32 PM »

Also why are you ignoring my question on who that was you attacked?  I mean you made such a big deal over it.
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 10:07:16 PM »

Your 24,312,300 vs my 5,529,405 which is one of my weaker COM ships. 

Mine too. LOL! Hell, sonny, my MINING ships are bigger than that.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2019, 10:10:21 PM »

Your 24,312,300 vs my 5,529,405 which is one of my weaker COM ships. 

Mine too. LOL! Hell, sonny, my MINING ships are bigger than that.

That is no surprise with how long I have been gone. Hell I got so many science points I don't know what to do with.  A problem I had when I left lol.  I need to upgrade everything to certain points before I even think of using them. 
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2019, 10:13:35 PM »

That is no surprise with how long I have been gone. Hell I got so many science points I don't know what to do with.  A problem I had when I left lol.  I need to upgrade everything to certain points before I even think of using them. 

LOL! I'd bet you I make more RP in an hour than you make in a week. There's no way you can compete on ANY level, you incompetent loser.

Free clue. You really should consider the "SPQNR exemption"... or hide in the "safe zones" until you quit... again.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2019, 10:19:11 PM »

Honestly I don't care who makes more RP an hour right now. Maybe you do.  So what? I am doing upgrades more for COM purposes then anything and because it needs done.  As for hiding in safe zones,  who says all ships are in them? Most are out and about right now.  They aren't hiding.  Just doing their jobs.

I will ask again though, who was that person you hit?  You said 14 left but that clearly wasn't me you hit.  Why not answer the simple question? I bet other captains might like to know as well.
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2019, 10:20:27 PM »

Most are out and about right now.  They aren't hiding.  Just doing their jobs.

No, they're not. They're hiding. LOL!!
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2019, 11:01:20 PM »

Nope. If you are going to find them I want you to at least work for them.  This isn't my first rodeo.  Now if you wish to actually discuss some War Games rules prior to the official start we can do that.  Those agreeing to participate can name certain places untouchable. I would also be willing to the discussion out of boundary area.  Perhaps all battles being restricted to   rings 0, 1 and 2.   This would allow corps with important assets further out to be protected.  It would also give those who aren't looking to participate a place they can go to be safe.   Honestly these are ideas I had when i came up with this but I wanted to see if anyone else wanted to suggest them.  BTW I still want to know who that was you attacked lol
StarGazer
Private

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2019, 12:27:32 AM »

Still can't interest you in arranged matches only?  With only players who nominate for the games, and their nominated target, being open to attack?  Everyone else just gets to watch.  And defend themselves against the normal background Player Pirate level.

I am about to announce a trial games along those lines.  Please consider giving it a try at least...
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2019, 01:05:23 AM »

I am willing to discuss possible locations not be allowed to be targeted. For example S/Tau Ceti E1 is now exempt from attacks. max_creative messaged me expressing his interest in the games. He asked if I could leave that one location alone and I agreed.  It is nice to see not everyone is butthurt over this.   Also I really think ring 3 and further being safe zones for those wanting to avoid the games would be a good idea.   I would even be willing to help people relocate if they want to move before the start of the games.  Pre-made match ups with set rules is a good idea but so is random attacking.  That said we can also set power level limits on ships used for attacking and defending for fairness to the weaker players.    As for those not wanting to participate, if you don't want to get hit then get out of dodge.  As I mentioned before I would be willing to help with relocation. If you wish me not to know where you are going it is fine.   I can help with cargo bays.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2019, 01:36:32 AM »

RegnadKcin: if you don't know, your playing JJL game. Free to you to fall in his traps.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:38:14 AM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2019, 01:35:12 PM »

JJL, why did you return?

There are many games out there that would suit your jingoistic attitude. Why come back to the one you dismissed as worthless.
Is it because you would have to start slow and weak (in a new game) while instead you can  return to a game where your power ranks you in 'upper-middle class'?

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2019, 02:19:18 PM »

JJL, why did you return?

There are many games out there that would suit your jingoistic attitude. Why come back to the one you dismissed as worthless.
Is it because you would have to start slow and weak (in a new game) while instead you can  return to a game where your power ranks you in 'upper-middle class'?

Others I have tried are even more boring and most have paywalls. Also these days I don't even play games like these. I play MMOs more.  I also have a job and so that takes up my time as well.   I returned because I did miss the game some.  At least the good old days.  I have actually started to feel the old drive to do things in the game again.  A drive I really haven't had since the old days.  The urge to do stuff in the game.  By the time Raph has come on to the scene I was already bored with the game.  I am sure my ex-corp members noticed that. 
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2019, 02:46:13 PM »

JJL, why did you return?

Aren't you being a bit generous? a third of our members have personal power ratings higher than his entire Corp.  I know you are famous for your magnanimous attitude, but I though you more of a realist than that. 12

Edit ... out of respect for the master.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 05:10:20 PM by Gildavinor » Report to moderator   Logged

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: