Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:53:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pax Forti Territorial Claims and Protection Zones  (Read 16367 times)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2019, 02:22:39 AM »

Caker18,  some time ago I asked you to delete all your alts. I see that hasn't happened.  You told me at that time that most of PF is inactive.  If that's the case, kick the inactive members from your Corporation.  That way they won't be caught up in any nastiness that ensues if your inactive status changes to active.

As leader of a Corporation you speak and act for the entire Corporation. Should you be made active KOS again all of PF will be included in the disposition.

I have a solution. Hostile treatment is not going to help our Envision2020 project, so I suggest we cool off and pretend we mutually don't exist for a while. Then we can resume talks after things have cooled down.
Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2019, 08:00:01 PM »

Greetings all,
Just as many corporations have specific locations they reserve rights to, Pax Forti would like to avoid future conflicts regarding territorial claims by establishing our own exclusive economic zones.

We plan on the following types of territorial claims:

PROTECTED: We do not want basically anything, except two station slots and 25% of the planet or moon's surface.
CLAIMED: We want to trade exclusively in the area.

If you want to trade in a protected or claimed location and there are no more available spots, please contact me to establish negotiations.

Territorial Claims (subject to change):
Titania (P)
Oberon (C)
Castillo (C)
Titan (P)
Umbriel (P)
Beta Epsilon Eridani (C)
Alpha Sirius (P)
Alpha Procyon (P)
CIX 7644 (C)
OUI 34335 (C)

If you already claimed these locations, please PM.

If I get bored this Christmas, I might visit those locations and just destroy everything.  1

Attacker opened fire!

Wave 1 - Primary forces (Weapons & Boarding)

SSS QRF Vs. CS Monster
Boarding assault
CS Monster maneuvers into boarding range first.
CS Monster sending Power Armor Marines Assault Unit MK I to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 24143 damage!
SSS QRF sending Marines Assault Unit MK MMMMMMMMM to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 10118247 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
CS Monster has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!
SSS QRF captured a group of 17379 enemy personnel during the fight.

SSS QRF Vs. CS Liberty
Weapons assault
CS Liberty maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
CS Liberty attacks with Railgun Battery MK I using aimed shoot mode.
Light hit on target, doing 6138 damage!

CS Liberty maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
CS Liberty attacks with Viper Squadron MK I using standard formation.
Critical hit on target, doing 5090 damage!

Boarding assault
CS Liberty maneuvers into boarding range first.
CS Liberty sending Marines Assault Unit MK C to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 206663 damage!
SSS QRF sending 10% fatigued Marines Assault Unit MK MMMMMMMMM to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 9218847 damage!
Target shield is down!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
CS Liberty has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!
SSS QRF captured a group of 3403 enemy personnel during the fight.
CS Liberty lost some cargo while executing the emergency jump...
SSS QRF searching for dumped cargo...
3 m3 Brass, 22 m3 Nitrogen, 3 m3 Cobalt scooped into cargo bay.

SSS QRF Vs. CS Punisher
Boarding assault
CS Punisher maneuvers into boarding range first.
CS Punisher sending Marines Assault Unit MK I to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 6438 damage!
SSS QRF sending 20% fatigued Marines Assault Unit MK MMMMMMMMM to find a boarding spot.
The boarding party found an area and sabotaged it, doing 9293797 damage!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
CS Punisher has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!
SSS QRF captured a group of 1155 enemy personnel during the fight.
CS Punisher lost some cargo while executing the emergency jump...
SSS QRF searching for dumped cargo...
1 m3 Gold, 73 m3 Iron-nickel, 1 m3 Tin scooped into cargo bay.

Wave 2 - Primary forces (Weapons flyby)

Wave 3 - Protected forces (Weapons & Boarding)

Objective: Defeat the opponent primary & protected forces.

Attacker victory!
Defender
caker18

W   

100%
CS Monster
M   

100%

W   

100%
S   

100%
CS Liberty
M   

100%

W   

100%
CS Punisher
M   

100%

All I can say is that it was a terrific waste of AP and time

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2019, 09:57:59 PM »

Really? It didn't hurt you at all? Okay, let's do it ten more times. Let's go.
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2019, 10:35:49 PM »

Caker18,  some time ago I asked you to delete all your alts. I see that hasn't happened.  You told me at that time that most of PF is inactive.  If that's the case, kick the inactive members from your Corporation.  That way they won't be caught up in any nastiness that ensues if your inactive status changes to active.

As leader of a Corporation you speak and act for the entire Corporation. Should you be made active KOS again all of PF will be included in the disposition.

I have a solution. Hostile treatment is not going to help our Envision2020 project, so I suggest we cool off and pretend we mutually don't exist for a while. Then we can resume talks after things have cooled down.
You do not have a solution.  There will be no talks. Tunc Ducere is yet another verified alt that you tried to infiltrate SPQNR with. 

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2019, 10:45:06 PM »

Really? It didn't hurt you at all? Okay, let's do it ten more times. Let's go.

Not that it didn't do anything, just that it's pointless for you, you don't get anything and you're just wasting AP, it's lose-lose

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2019, 10:48:10 PM »

Not that it didn't do anything, just that it's pointless for you, you don't get anything and you're just wasting AP, it's lose-lose

It made him feel good, in this Christmas season... that's worth... ANYTHING!
ROFLMAO!!
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2019, 10:48:16 PM »

You do not have a solution.  There will be no talks. Tunc Ducere is yet another verified alt that you tried to infiltrate SPQNR with. 

Who is tunc ducere? What lies are you trying to spread? I do not own the account. Tunc Ducere happens to be referred by me, and often we play together at our local library. It just so happens that I told him that things in PF are getting hot so he should choose another corporation. Is that not enough for you? Do you think there is zero chance that he will apply for the most powerful corp in the game? Allow room for reasonable doubt, man!

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2019, 10:48:51 PM »

ROFLMAO!!

Sure doesn't give him any gifts

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2019, 10:54:59 PM »

ROFLMAO!!

ROFLMAO! Like you could give TOAA a "gift"? What, an XXX ACB??
You really are pathetic.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2019, 10:57:12 PM »

Again, Tunc is not one of my alts. I will give you that. You talk of "ensuring new [and inexperienced] players stay," and then you come along someone who doesn't know these "unwritten rules" and attempts to "sell your deposit."

Did you even see the message? It was written something like this:
Sargas,
I found a deposit, and I want to sell it to you. However, NoBrain already has a module on it. What should I do?

Then sargas informs you and we start this whole thing. I didn't even tell Sargas where the deposit was. I asked him for advice before selling it. I do not understand what you have against this whole thing.

On your inactive KOS thing, same difference. Inform us, as you kindly did to AZ, before you bomb the sh*t out of our outposts. Happens to be very appreciated in our corner of the world.

Yes. Zeno is a good friend of mine, and will come to my defense as needed. But when my problem is "solved," as I was removed from active KOS, he will still attack as he determines profitable. Therefore, I advised you to discuss with AZ to stop the attacks.

If you have more questions about the *actual* story, please do ask.

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2019, 10:58:04 PM »

ROFLMAO!!

ROFLMAO! Like you could give TOAA a "gift"? What, an XXX ACB??
You really are pathetic.

Sigh. It often requires "intelligence" as you determine it, to figure that "gift" *probably* means some random kind of module or gain.

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2019, 10:59:13 PM »

"Again, Tunc is not one of my alts."
Well, yes, he is. And not even a very good one. Just like "defender" was.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2019, 10:59:55 PM »

"Again, Tunc is not one of my alts."
Well, yes, he is. And not even a very good one. Just like "defender" was.

Evidence please? IP - not evidence man. Public libraries *happen* to have the same IPs. Just fyi.

EDIT: Also, it's prudent to notice that just because some people don't like your way of dealing with things doesn't mean you have to draw a big cake flag on their face. Some people just don't like SPQNR, and they have their own reasons.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 11:02:50 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2019, 11:04:09 PM »

Evidence please?

Why would we provide you with "evidence"? We know it. You know it. EVERYONE knows it. Just like we know you were lying about "Railgun-MMs". You really ARE a pathetic liar... Maybe you should find another game?
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2019, 11:05:45 PM »

Evidence please?

Why would we provide you with "evidence"? We know it. You know it. EVERYONE knows it. Just like we know you were lying about "Railgun-MMs". You really ARE a pathetic liar... Maybe you should find another game?

Alright, then you're my alt. Sargas is my alt. Atami is my alt. EVERYONE knows that now, don't they?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: