Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 07:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pax Forti Territorial Claims and Protection Zones  (Read 16361 times)
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2019, 11:07:27 PM »

Alright, then you're my alt. Sargas is my alt. Atami is my alt. EVERYONE knows that now, don't they?

No one knows that. But we've all tripped to YOUR lies!
ROFLMAO!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2019, 05:03:22 AM »

Who is tunc ducere? What lies are you trying to spread? I do not own the account. Tunc Ducere happens to be referred by me, and often we play together at our local library. It just so happens that I told him that things in PF are getting hot so he should choose another corporation. Is that not enough for you? Do you think there is zero chance that he will apply for the most powerful corp in the game? Allow room for reasonable doubt, man!
So you referred him, Told him "things in PF are getting hot so he should choose another corporation", Gave him the link to our constitution, and DIDN'T tell him that the reason things were to hot for PF was that you ran afoul of SPQNR? 21 ... No doubt ... reasonable or otherwise.

"AZ is my friend" ... you are so close in each others counsel that you know what messages are sent or not sent to him? ... Improbable!

[PF] m33galaxy (#11678) ... consecutive player number to you, lands in PF immediately ... Improbable!

[PF] caker19 (#12717) laugh ... admires you so much he copies you name ... Impossible!

Defender ... shows up on the cusp of your first run in with us ... Improbable!

7.8 billion people in the world, some 200 active captains in AG, and we're supposed to belief you know, (and are friends with), HOW many of them? 14 You are clumsy. NO you are beyond clumsy, you're idiotic.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2019, 08:47:53 AM »

Why, if you warned him about the conflict with SPQNR, did he try to join that corporation and not the Empire.

Is it because you already have an alt in EOS?
Yes, we are aware of him (as are a couple of other corporations)

I didn't know that defender is one of your alts. He just hit Joe's B&G.
I guess that puts PF back in our gunsights.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 10:24:59 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2019, 09:59:27 AM »

Who is tunc ducere? What lies are you trying to spread? I do not own the account. Tunc Ducere happens to be referred by me, and often we play together at our local library. It just so happens that I told him that things in PF are getting hot so he should choose another corporation. Is that not enough for you? Do you think there is zero chance that he will apply for the most powerful corp in the game? Allow room for reasonable doubt, man!
So you referred him, Told him "things in PF are getting hot so he should choose another corporation", Gave him the link to our constitution, and DIDN'T tell him that the reason things were to hot for PF was that you ran afoul of SPQNR? 21 ... No doubt ... reasonable or otherwise.

"AZ is my friend" ... you are so close in each others counsel that you know what messages are sent or not sent to him? ... Improbable!

[PF] m33galaxy (#11678) ... consecutive player number to you, lands in PF immediately ... Improbable!

[PF] caker19 (#12717) laugh ... admires you so much he copies you name ... Impossible!

You forgot that Oldie but Goodie, "muffiner18".
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2019, 04:43:36 PM »

7.8 billion people in the world, some 200 active captains in AG, and we're supposed to belief you know, (and are friends with), HOW many of them? 14 You are clumsy. NO you are beyond clumsy, you're idiotic.

Sigh, muffiner18 and caker19 are fricking trolls, I don't care how much you hit them youre actually only doing me good, m33galaxy and I were referred from the same person, and we created accounts next to each other physically, you see we know each other as colleagues. AZ and I are companions and you know we fought together, he informed me that you guys told him to screw off the surface of the moon.

In other words, hit all of them as much as you freaking can, please and thank you

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2019, 04:44:04 PM »

You forgot that Oldie but Goodie, "muffiner18".

Also hit him as much as possible too. Thanks!

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2019, 05:56:43 PM »

Sigh, muffiner18 and caker19 are fricking trolls, I don't care how much you hit them youre actually only doing me good, m33galaxy and I were referred from the same person, and we created accounts next to each other physically, you see we know each other as colleagues. AZ and I are companions and you know we fought together, he informed me that you guys told him to screw off the surface of the moon.

In other words, hit all of them as much as you freaking can, please and thank you

Why was trolls in PF ??? (Caker19 was kick out today)

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2019, 10:46:59 PM »

and your lack of response to my post will adjust the Imperial gun-sights how?
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2019, 11:47:29 PM »

Why was trolls in PF ??? (Caker19 was kick out today)

To be honest, I'm not the immigration officer. I don't know

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2019, 11:49:22 PM »

Why, if you warned him about the conflict with SPQNR, did he try to join that corporation and not the Empire.

Defender? He's hit me too. How him as much as possible, thanks for the favor.

I didn't warn him about anything. I told him to join a good Corp and try to learn from my mistakes

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2019, 12:35:32 AM »

Also, put yourself in his does. He's more likely to apply for the most powerful Corp... he's new after all

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2019, 01:39:02 PM »

Greetings all,
Just as many corporations have specific locations they reserve rights to, Pax Forti would like to avoid future conflicts regarding territorial claims by establishing our own exclusive economic zones.

We plan on the following types of territorial claims:

PROTECTED: We do not want basically anything, except two station slots and 25% of the planet or moon's surface.
CLAIMED: We want to trade exclusively in the area.

If you want to trade in a protected or claimed location and there are no more available spots, please contact me to establish negotiations.

Territorial Claims (subject to change):
Titania (P)
Oberon (C)
Castillo (C)
Titan (P)
Umbriel (P)
Beta Epsilon Eridani (C)
Alpha Sirius (P)
Alpha Procyon (P)
CIX 7644 (C)
OUI 34335 (C)

If you already claimed these locations, please PM.

OK but while I understand some corps are reluctant to engage in any form of agreement or compromise, this plan is the only way I can see that can ensure that our corp does not infringe by accident or otherwise on your own territorial claims.

We can guarantee that no similar conflict can arise in the future if the safety of our claims can be ensured.

Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2019, 06:54:13 PM »

OK but while I understand some corps are reluctant to engage in any form of agreement or compromise, this plan is the only way I can see that can ensure that our corp does not infringe by accident or otherwise on your own territorial claims.

We can guarantee that no similar conflict can arise in the future if the safety of our claims can be ensured.

Here's how you can tell. If the surface is completely covered by one Corp's modules, the orbits are full of their stations, and there is a great big warship defending them ... they are claimed.

If not, they are up for grabs.

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2019, 08:53:36 PM »

Here's how you can tell. If the surface is completely covered by one Corp's modules, the orbits are full of their stations, and there is a great big warship defending them ... they are claimed.

If not, they are up for grabs.

For clarification, you said ALL, not ONE, right? (Just a question, not reference)

Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2019, 09:25:13 PM »

If you can't figure out if a planet or moon are claimed you are too stupid to be playing this game. You are just being passive aggressive again. You are a fool.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: