Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 08:05:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Corporation ships  (Read 9429 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2012, 01:31:08 PM »

Corporations can also have ships. The corp ships can be assigned to be commanded by members depending on permissions.

I'm working on it 1
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:25:12 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 10:47:14 AM »

Sorry Sir Emi, can you define "a few days"? is that an earth-sol day? or are we talking a planetoid that has a daily rotation of 90 or more days? lol We would really love to see the corp ship roll out. Pretty sure i speak for all corps on that.
Report to moderator   Logged

Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 02:30:22 PM »

i second Dadds request on you speeding up the roll-out of Corporation ships. Please hurry.
Sydney
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 05:30:40 AM »

Yep,

Id prefer improved ingame economics or improved social aspects, but can we please have corp ships before we get aliens, or additional com missions, or even the proposed module and ship auctions etc.

Syd Happens
GoodPerson
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 05:57:08 AM »

At least make the corp ship's picture different from normal ship (bigger too)
I am bored to see the same ship design every time :p
Also, make the corp ship can help in corp member's battle please ;)

35 + 3 + 42 = 100
Want a proof?
Try manufacture FTL Drive mk 1

Before knowing this, i always thought mass won't change no matter what you do......
Harachte
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 06:28:45 AM »

I am bored to see the same ship design every time :p

especially since it is ripped from a popular series

Disclaimer: Anything written by this person [Harachte] here on forum and in any other message, private or public, is solely the opinion of the author and cannot be held to represent the official stand of the corporation [NHC] or any of its members, unless clearly stated otherwise.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 11:17:17 AM »

nice disclaimer Harachte

Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 02:01:10 PM »

nice disclaimer Harachte

Thank you; shame it is almost mandatory to have one around here...  2

Disclaimer: Anything written by this person [Harachte] here on forum and in any other message, private or public, is solely the opinion of the author and cannot be held to represent the official stand of the corporation [NHC] or any of its members, unless clearly stated otherwise.
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 03:55:59 AM »

lol  yall just have to remember, emi got 3 other games to manage and writing code for each takes loads of time, it would be nice to make a good idea and implement it but, in reality, IF u have exp in coding its not as easy as it looks, u have to make sure everything accurate and there no errors or bugs, plus got to remember emi does have a real life job, few games have the benefit of u being able to work on them all the time and make what u need to live..
Harachte
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 04:15:30 AM »

We know this, mr.Wolf; just helping Emi prioritize  19

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 12:55:58 PM »

lol  yall just have to remember, emi got 3 other games to manage and writing code for each takes loads of time, it would be nice to make a good idea and implement it but, in reality, IF u have exp in coding its not as easy as it looks, u have to make sure everything accurate and there no errors or bugs, plus got to remember emi does have a real life job, few games have the benefit of u being able to work on them all the time and make what u need to live..

yeah coding wise its a lot more difficult to introduce the corp ship and safeguard it against abuse or to give someone unfair advantage. There are a few coders out here i believe that could assist that may have some extra free time. there isnt 1 game in existence that i know of that was developed and managed by just one person.
Sir Emi, advertise for a position to assist in pro bono development lol. I am sure there are a lot of players out there who will be willing to help with their skills other than just suggestions to improve the game.

[we really, really, really need the corp ships  19 ]

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: