Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 23, 2024, 08:26:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [IMG]  (Read 45036 times)
norill
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 08:48:55 PM »

[PMI] or its members will unconditionally draw every our member on their KoS list.
Further, JamJulLison will loot from [IMG] financial compensate for acts of bullshıt and loss of earnings, including wasting our time in forums instead of gaming, to the value of $20M solars. This money to be looted from Razgr1z, with a personal mockery and sincere laughter.
[PMI] or any of its affiliates will at any time they want attack a position under the protection of [IMG].

fixed it for you
Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 12:11:43 AM »

Ho hum go back to your galactic law office Norill and leave the humour to me. You are a much better bean counter than you are a comedian. This thread will be closed shortly to give a proper response time to those active parties this thread DOES concern. I am still debating whether the offensive language used in your posting is a reportable offense

Dadds<out>

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 12:47:40 AM »

good luck with those conditions...
ehhhh, oh well it was worth a shot. It is at least as likely a happening deal as the one presented to us by JamJul earlier.

Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 03:42:49 AM »

Well what a pickle we have here...

As I see it now, there is no option for agreement. We won't take your deal, you won't take our deal. So we only have two options left.

War...not sure what exactly your reasoning is for war but to each their own. As far as I know we got raz that bad mouthed Jam. And me that profited off of Capt Bob (an Advanced Mining Module 9, that was a nice profit argue as you might).

Just as you claim our members are at risk from yours, your "peaceful" pirates are just as at risk from us. And a few of your larger members might be surprised what we can pull out of our arses.

The 2nd option would be a return to business as usual. You guys pirate, we mine & take pirate profits when they drift our way. No KoS's, No agreements about retribution. Just continue playing the way we have up till now. We have our miners life, you have your pirate life.

So, which option would you guys like? Its your final call Jam since our corp are all committed to doing it either way and you were the one with an issue with our stance posting to start this all off.

Good Day All

Aysle
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 04:17:07 AM »

my statement and deal have been retracted

modifed
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:22:33 PM by WolfDoc » Report to moderator   Logged
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 04:39:07 AM »

btw if u guys didnt know. ive only been playing for a little over 1 and a half month...Took me 2 weeks to get to number 2...and sad part is i been on vacation for the last month, i seriously kid u not when  i say i put thousand of dollars into this game in matter of weeks, no matter how many of u donate u cant compare to me...So dont get cocky bc u think u have 2 or 3 donators..
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 04:43:56 AM »

Ho hum go back to your galactic law office Norill and leave the humour to me. You are a much better bean counter than you are a comedian. This thread will be closed shortly to give a proper response time to those active parties this thread DOES concern. I am still debating whether the offensive language used in your posting is a reportable offense

Dadds<out>

lol dadd putting all the crap a side, norill not a guy u want to annoy, i was put 1 or 2k a month into emi other game plus 18 hours a day, which im number 1, 3 different times, and he managed to beat me with no donations, norills a talented guy and if u annoy him ur honestly screwed..
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 12:13:17 PM »

You can ignore Wolfdoc's post. There is no way I will agree to their terms. Wolfdoc I know we are both the leaders here but please just don't send any more replies to their messages. It is pointless. No matter what we say or do one of them will just give us a sarcastic reply. I have tried to be reasonable. Their leader in particular show's people no respect. Just look at how was treating poor norill before norill had even posted on this particular thread.  He never deserved to be treated with as much disrespect as Dadds has shown him. It is clear to me that Dadds head has become inflated since taking the throne.  After all he isn't just disrespecting me or my corp, but he is showing disrespect for others as well.

Dadds let me say this to you. I have been trying to be respectful in all my post. However with each one of your post you seem to grow more arrogant and disrespectful.  I am not the only one who had noticed this as well. I have spoken with other people in other Corps and they agree me on that.  Let me say this about my terms. They were reasonable. They would have benefited us both. I wasn't asking you to bend over and kiss my butt. I wasn't asking you to pay me any sort of resource. I wasn't asking anything as ridiculous as your counter offer. That was just downright disrespectful. 

So here is my final word as I am done talking here. I would like to borrow and modify a quote from a famous group.

We are Pirates. We are Miners. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2013, 05:53:34 AM »

Well what a pickle we have here...

As I see it now, there is no option for agreement. We won't take your deal, you won't take our deal. So we only have two options left.

War...not sure what exactly your reasoning is for war but to each their own. As far as I know we got raz that bad mouthed Jam. And me that profited off of Capt Bob (an Advanced Mining Module 9, that was a nice profit argue as you might).

Just as you claim our members are at risk from yours, your "peaceful" pirates are just as at risk from us. And a few of your larger members might be surprised what we can pull out of our arses.

The 2nd option would be a return to business as usual. You guys pirate, we mine & take pirate profits when they drift our way. No KoS's, No agreements about retribution. Just continue playing the way we have up till now. We have our miners life, you have your pirate life.

So, which option would you guys like? Its your final call Jam since our corp are all committed to doing it either way and you were the one with an issue with our stance posting to start this all off.

Good Day All

Aysle

Well, Im not sure how this was sarcastic, or any of my other posts but ok... you have the freedom to interpret how you choose.

You can ignore Wolfdoc's post. There is no way I will agree to their terms. Wolfdoc I know we are both the leaders here but please just don't send any more replies to their messages. It is pointless. No matter what we say or do one of them will just give us a sarcastic reply. I have tried to be reasonable. Their leader in particular show's people no respect. Just look at how was treating poor norill before norill had even posted on this particular thread.  He never deserved to be treated with as much disrespect as Dadds has shown him. It is clear to me that Dadds head has become inflated since taking the throne.  After all he isn't just disrespecting me or my corp, but he is showing disrespect for others as well.

Dadds let me say this to you. I have been trying to be respectful in all my post. However with each one of your post you seem to grow more arrogant and disrespectful.  I am not the only one who had noticed this as well. I have spoken with other people in other Corps and they agree me on that.  Let me say this about my terms. They were reasonable. They would have benefited us both. I wasn't asking you to bend over and kiss my butt. I wasn't asking you to pay me any sort of resource. I wasn't asking anything as ridiculous as your counter offer. That was just downright disrespectful.  

So here is my final word as I am done talking here. I would like to borrow and modify a quote from a famous group.

We are Pirates. We are Miners. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Not sure how exactly it was disrespectful for his reply to norill's post about a galactic law... It is just what it is. There is no law especially when pirates are involved. We have our corp law. Only attack pirates unless a non-pirate attacks us first. Heck even sargas agreed with him about this galactic law. You going to put him on the plank for speaking his mind?

As for norill's post in this thread it was unneeded, we have made ourselves clear from the get go. We have OUR stance, its not going to change.

Yes Dadds settlement offer was sarcastic, so what its a game. We didn't actually expect you to agree to it. I think you need to consider how worked up you get over some words on a game.

As for showing you respect. Why exactly? Your a pirate? You came in making your big bad threats, wanted us to change how we play to placate you. Expected us to agree to your "codes" of reprisals. Make someone apologize for some words before we existed.  As others posted destroying stations isn't just pirating... Pirates like to come back and farm ports. Destruction is about subjugation.

My terms above were reasonable. We could both continue on in our ways as we have. You prefer the war option. No skin off our backs. Sure a couple of us donate...not heavily. We like to earn and build what we have. Some may choose to buy their victory, we want to earn ours.

So we will see you in your backyards. We will relieve you of your previous booty from others. We have friends in other corps too. We aren't all that worried about what you guys think of us.

See you in my sights shortly.

Good Day

--
edited for spelling ugh
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:56:43 AM by Aysle » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2013, 09:38:47 AM »

Bravo Aysle. So many words i could post here. No real need cause its all really off topic. A stance is a stance. no amount of badgering will change that. no conditional stances, no alternative chances stances, no one off or special stances to suit a situation. No threats of violence or shows of power can sway us.  The only mistake i made in this forum is i should have posted our stance as a closed topic, as its not and will never be, up to debate by other corps, whether they be ubber powerful or meek and mild.

Now if you will excuse us all, we must go polish our weapons of war, form our various contingengies, and wait for the ocean to try to beat down our rock pillars. Any1 for rock, paper, sissors? <click!> Locked and loaded gunsmilie

See you all in space, may moral justice be served

Dadds, CiC [IMG]

edited for freudian slip chances/stances
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:42:18 AM by Dadds » Report to moderator   Logged

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2013, 09:56:24 AM »

Oh and BTW thank you for all your readings and negative votes. It means we are already winning, and in fact i will claim our victory right here. We have disrupted [PMI] sol criminal activities, caused you to spend mega sols just to try to overwhelm and guarantee a victory and got you running around like headless chickens trying to find us. The really sweet point is, we havent had to fire a shot in anger or lose so much as a meter of Iron.  I did warn you bankruptcy was a very possible outcome to campaigning against us. Hell even my tongue-in-cheek counter demand in hindsight was quite a small price to pay compared to what you will be paying for an extended campaign. i should have gone for 40M$ lol

Again, thankyou for all your negative reviews, i will wear them as a badge of honour. (OOC-My children also give me little badges that i treasure, you remind me of them so) I hope Sir Emi gives out gifts of QP for the most infamous poster of the month!

Dadds

Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2013, 06:30:24 PM »

im at Alpha Sigma Draconis come play
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 02:55:07 AM »

so, if you are going to target me because of the clothes I wear or the friends I have, I have some news for you.  I am a miner (with sharp teeth).  If y'all really want to play, come visit me in sector (quadrant) 2,-2.  I'll be waiting if you let me know when.

Yes, we are going to target you for being a member of a pirating corp. Just as you pirating corp targets all of us miners they can get their hands on.

Care to be a bit more specific? Space is a BIG place...and as much as I enjoyed mining and completing com missions in quadrant 2,-2 its just a massive waste of fuel jumping from system to system hunting for a needle in a hay stack. All those solars are better used upgrading my ship to play with the big boys.

im at Alpha Sigma Draconis come play

Give me a bit of time to outfit my ship and I'll come out to play with you... We aren't dumb enough to take on someone who's ship power exceeds our total power. But we will be there soon with our own shinny ship and we will have earned it instead of bought it with QP.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 02:57:33 AM by Aysle » Report to moderator   Logged
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 03:37:21 AM »

lol right, coming from the group that has at least 2 donators...i believe u..but when ever ur ready...
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 03:49:23 AM »

lol right, coming from the group that has at least 2 donators...i believe u..but when ever ur ready...

Small donators, like you know buy VIP, and some officers, buy a titan to jump start.... not on the order of your $1500+ a month buy the farm mentality.

And lets not forget your supposed OCD I click every 3 seconds 18hrs a day guy that apparently has access to hundreds of IPs from home. Seeing as I work in IT, and work with ISPs that just not how it works.... give it a test, release your IP from your cable modem/DSL and reacquire. You have a 99.9% chance of getting the same IP back. Funny how that works...Because ISPs use DHCP to assign IPs and DHCP servers set a lease time for the IP (using your unique MAC address), if you renew your IP before the lease has ended you will most likely get the same one back. And just for fun, if you do totally release the IP. Unless someone happens to request an IP in the instant you have none, you will get the same one back.

But this as this is fair game in the game apperently... don't fret our 2 small guys and small donations.

As I said give me a bit of time, Ill get there...till then your small fries are our gravy when seen. Just as you guys say don't mine in Sol...perhaps you should warn your members the same... Perhaps Pirating in Sol as well for yours Matamaure001's strength and below....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 04:00:13 AM by Aysle » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: