Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 04:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Imperial Trade Organisation is looking for new members  (Read 23793 times)
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2014, 06:47:34 PM »

Now has never been a better time to join ITO!

Captain an SOS ship:
With a few players having real life issues we have a number of SOS ships we can lend to new recruits.

Pilot a Combat vessel:
We just surpassed 46 million total corp ship power and our newest corporate combat vessel, "SpaceBaller" makes the fourth corporate combat ship in our fleet and upgrades are always in progress! The SSPeopleChipper, ShadowHawk, ITO III and SpaceBaller are excellent combat ships to help you grow and gain experience in the field of combat.

Mining:
We can help build mines and other modules for your mining vessel, but my position has been that combat is more worth my investment, so we have no corp mining vessels at this time.

Future:
Our corp manufacturing and research vessel is now full of labs and approaching 100K rp/hr and I'm now passing that around as I upgrade them further and build more combat modules as well.

As always, I try to make sure to give new members a few labs of their own and/or any other modules, advice, etc. I can give. We strive to help each other and grow so if you'd like to be part of the team feel free to apply to join ITO and/or let me know any questions you may have.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:59:32 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: