Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 09:46:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cpt. Kvala  (Read 12569 times)
sargas
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 01:15:42 AM »

:grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 02:37:42 PM »

Some of the players have different ranks. Is this a result of some sort of bravery in game?
Bravery to chat and put your own opinion to the forums only, sorry to say. If you care about public opinion or are sensitive to being "unliked or unloved" Dont post. As a writer though, i am guessing you dont care about critics lol
I have a negative "like" against my postings, which i wear as a badge of honour lol
It just means that the children out there dont like what i have to say most times, and votes me down. Its their way of scoring some sort of victory in their minds, when they cant win a victory over words. I find it humorous. (sorry i will try to stop teasing the animals:poke:poke)

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 09:34:15 PM »

Some of the players have different ranks. Is this a result of some sort of bravery in game?
Bravery to chat and put your own opinion to the forums only, sorry to say. If you care about public opinion or are sensitive to being "unliked or unloved" Dont post. As a writer though, i am guessing you dont care about critics lol
I have a negative "like" against my postings, which i wear as a badge of honour lol
It just means that the children out there dont like what i have to say most times, and votes me down. Its their way of scoring some sort of victory in their minds, when they cant win a victory over words. I find it humorous. (sorry i will try to stop teasing the animals:poke:poke)

I rarely make use of the reputation stuff anymore.  Though after this I figured I would give you another one of them badges of honor you love so much. I just couldn't resist lol
sargas
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2013, 11:31:24 PM »

he hasn't really warranted a negative one...

so to balance, here is a positive one...

JJ, I mean, come on (there is a reason for these)...

(and I see I have gone from +4,-1 to +5,-1 and again to +6,-1...)

(edit - Dadds, he was asking about the unknown commander, private, corporal, sgt, etc designation and not the reputation)...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:33:02 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
kvala
Private

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 02:29:29 PM »

Thanks a lot. I was just curious about ranks. Also, don't care about reputation (+/- on comments). But I liked the answer "Bravery to chat and put your own opinion to the forums only". I guess it's a kind of bravery, though. You have to be a brave man to talk with strangers, isn't it?
Anyway, all of you guys, bad or good, with + reputation or not, with high ranking or not, with strong ships or poor... you are my only support and teachers on my way to rich the stars   19
sargas
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 02:48:04 PM »

all you ever need to do is ask...
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 04:51:52 PM »

I rarely make use of the reputation stuff anymore.  Though after this I figured I would give you another one of them badges of honor you love so much. I just couldn't resist lol
ditto, JJ 16 We can do this all night if you want. It makes my point though as being childish.
+1 sargas. that balances things up a bit haha

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 04:41:17 PM »

ditto, JJ 16 We can do this all night if you want. It makes my point though as being childish.
+1 sargas. that balances things up a bit haha

I agree it is childish. lol
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: