Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 24, 2024, 12:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ITO  (Read 46787 times)
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 04:24:28 AM »

I made no defamatory remarks. Your corp is not a team and in that sense a true corp from Jam's objective perspective and I can't say as I disagree with his view of the difference between a corporation and a guy with a few employees and many absentees or something. I am not making any judgment on IMG, just saying that this is his view of IMG and I think if you want to act like that's defamatory and go ape then I think you are over-reacting and being a jerk and that's not going to make Jam self-censor his opinions simply because you think they make you look bad or whatever.

I think you are a better leader than that and should be able to resolve your differences without just flipping out. We should be working together and I think you should take his criticisms as constructive, but cold and strict rather than defamatory.

If however, you want to go to war because I think you are over-reacting then just keep over-reacting. In doing so you defame yourself and IMG- making prospective recruits reconsider joining because you are impulsive or sensitive or whatever. In addition you get Jam and Raph and us and everybody into a mexican stand-off just because you wanna go berserker on us.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:35:27 AM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 05:01:27 AM »

IMG has long been in a slump!!!

If i had known sooner that such a simple statement would make Dadds go all crazy, I would've said it a lot sooner!  laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 02:38:48 PM »

IMG has long been in a slump!!!

If i had known sooner that such a simple statement would make Dadds go all crazy, I would've said it a lot sooner!  laugh

laugh

Yeah I would have expected him to just sort of do like I did with you and say "Hey now Jam, we're actually doing pretty good from my view" in his own way instead of going bananas.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 02:17:44 AM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2014, 02:55:36 PM »

Yeah I would have expected him to just sort of do like I did with you and say "Hey now Jam, we're actually doing pretty good from my view" in his own way instead of going bananas.

my pilot reports over 100 battles in 5 days of activity. Hey we are doing quite well from my point of view.
I am pursuing targets myself. Not bad for a slumping corp. My corp is exactly where i want it to be and anyone who wishes to test that, come and test us out. I know that jamjul cant stand against me. Raphael will stand due to the long counter, but then move on just to sap up time. Not one of you can face my corp in battle, but you all have an opinion on how poorly it goes. I dont care what raphael says, i have beaten him more times than i can count on 2 hands, so he is pretty boring to fight. I expected better from supposed allies. You want to test my corp out in battle to see if it is slumped? Go ahead, be my guest. A word of advice to ITO, dont get involved in a personal fight between me and JamJul because you can guarantee i will target you also, as has happened.
As of yet IMG hasnt moved against your outposts. It is extremely likely it will happen soon. Make no mistake, i make a much deadlier enemy than anything raphael can muster.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2014, 07:25:08 PM »

I expected better from supposed allies.

For some reason I expected better then you too.   While I should have expected this, I thought maybe you actually did in fact think of us as allies and wouldn't declare war on us just because we have an opinion you don't like.  I intention was never to slander you.  But there was no way I was going to post a retraction to your "request" when you are implying in it that if I don't do something you will attack us. You know I don't respond well to threats.  So I can only assume you sent me those "request" to help satisfy your own ego so that you would feel justified in some way in declaring war on TGE.   Of course then when ITO post their opinions, which weren't slanderous, you decided to declare war on them too. Yes me and Joolz chat sometimes and have become friends. But we haven't conspired against you behind your back like you seem to think.  ITO has been pretty peaceful since it was formed and seems to have remained that way after Joolz became the leader. Yet you turn on them over simply because you didn't like what Joolz had to say.   Keep in mind something from the last war.  Remember how you guys grew as a result of it.  ITO too can grow faster from the result of this one.  I suppose the one good thing that might come from this is they might finally join us as at the top.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 12:38:48 AM »

my pilot reports over 100 battles in 5 days of activity. Hey we are doing quite well from my point of view.
I am pursuing targets myself. Not bad for a slumping corp. My corp is exactly where i want it to be and anyone who wishes to test that, come and test us out. I know that jamjul cant stand against me. Raphael will stand due to the long counter, but then move on just to sap up time. Not one of you can face my corp in battle, but you all have an opinion on how poorly it goes. I dont care what raphael says, i have beaten him more times than i can count on 2 hands, so he is pretty boring to fight. I expected better from supposed allies. You want to test my corp out in battle to see if it is slumped? Go ahead, be my guest. A word of advice to ITO, dont get involved in a personal fight between me and JamJul because you can guarantee i will target you also, as has happened.
As of yet IMG hasnt moved against your outposts. It is extremely likely it will happen soon. Make no mistake, i make a much deadlier enemy than anything raphael can muster.

You don't care what I say because you are obviously in a disadvantage. Your attacks did nothing but feed your deranged mind. You never did any meaningful damage to me, whereas i have dealt MANY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF SOLARS OF DAMAGE to you. Any sane mind would choose my side of the war over yours. Also, only ONE SHIP of yours called vengeance is strong (not many ships and definitely not all ships), so you can stop yapping about how great your ships are. LOL Remember the ships you lent to jake vs my predator? predator won decisively, and it was 1 vs 5. And it was even a weaker predator--now it's stronger. it only had advanced shields mk C then, now has mk CL, but will have mk CC on friday. All your other ships will fall before my predator, and it's only a matter of time until my predator will defeat vengeance as well. so keep celebrating while you still can. Time is running out, brat. better find a rock in the outer rings to hide. Tick tock. laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2014, 06:51:11 AM »

Any sane mind would choose my side of the war over yours.

Of course I didn't choose to side with you.  I was happy to have IMG as an ally and continue hunting you. But of course my hand has been forced by Dadds. 

No Dadds this isn't me admitting I am on Raph's side.  Cause i'm not.  I am just not on your side anymore and that is no one's fault but yourself.  Of course I imagine you will continue to think otherwise.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2014, 09:23:17 AM »

Of course I didn't choose to side with you.  I was happy to have IMG as an ally and continue hunting you. But of course my hand has been forced by Dadds. 

You misunderstood. I meant SSS vs IMG, no other corps included. Any sane mind would rather be in my shoes (side) rather than IMG's.

I don't care about other corps, and I don't need anyone to be on my side. Also, the only thing you were "hunting" for many months now were my unguarded labs, nothing else. LOL
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2014, 01:29:28 PM »

so why didnt you hang around for my mini ships combat raphael? vs SCORPION? oh....wait...i know. Scared as usual. I advised Jake on the situation on what is needed to take you out. He is back and wanted to test stuff out himself, so be it. As you state, no real damage done but it gave him a feel for what we are going up against.
I knew the numbers where not going to be a win for him. I know though, i have the numbers to beat you personally, and you also acknowledge that.
You all talk big, while taking out small targets. Not one of you has the ability to take me on lol. I dont care about the past you so love to dwell in.  That was months ago that you hit my science planet after a tip off. Since then you have kept on losing, losing, losing, losing hahaha.

Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2014, 02:40:41 PM »

Dadds, if your corp is doing so well, then there's no reason to make 'a personal fight' out of someone voicing their opinion that you're not doing so well. You could have just said what you did about doing fine, and left it at that.

If you want to make a 'personal fight' out of me telling you that going to war over it is childish and despicable, then that's your problem as the rest of us can take criticism without getting violent like a little kid. That's like punching your friend because he said your poor eye-hand coordination is hampering your performance in a game.

As I said to Sargas in regards to people being called a coward, if it's true then they're right and you should be able to accept it and try to improve, and if they're wrong, you shouldn't care what they say because they don't know what they're talking about.  Either way making a fight out of it is senseless.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 02:57:36 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2014, 07:39:54 PM »

Well, the truth hurts so much that Dadds has gone crazy. He couldn't accept the fact that his corp is just a has-been, and is waging war against many corps to make himself feel important again. He is desperate for attention. He thinks a 15M com ship would have to wait for 90 hours even though its COM mission is finished, and for what? to prove that it has courage facing two ships with total power of 4M? LOL Crazy right there.

His age should be five, not fifty. Haha Pretty much a waste of time talking to a foolish ancient.  laugh
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2014, 12:16:11 PM »

My point exactly Raphael. i have 4M power, you have 15M power...so why didnt you want to push the point and score a win vs my poor fleet? You all talk about wanting the opportunity to try to beat me as often as you can, and there is a real chance to "beat me" since i gave you such good odds. Instead you run away from it. Har har har. Big tough talkers. You say i talk too much, at least i can back it up in the field. You just all whine and blather and cry....Did you want better odds again? what like 1:255 or something?

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2014, 08:19:36 PM »

My point exactly Raphael. i have 4M power, you have 15M power...so why didnt you want to push the point and score a win vs my poor fleet? You all talk about wanting the opportunity to try to beat me as often as you can, and there is a real chance to "beat me" since i gave you such good odds. Instead you run away from it. Har har har. Big tough talkers. You say i talk too much, at least i can back it up in the field. You just all whine and blather and cry....Did you want better odds again? what like 1:255 or something?

Why I did that? It's because I'm not desperate at winning meaningless battles, unlike you. It was a COM ship, so why wait for 90 hours when I can earn a lot during the meantime? Like I said before, you never did any meaningful damage to me--that's why you are so hungry and desperate at winning even the most insignificant battles (and flaunt it to everyone too,LOL). You state it here as if I have never beaten you in battle, when in fact I did. Stating as if I only fight when the odds are in my favor is also something from your deranged mind. Haha

The only "big tough talker" here is you, Dadds. You starting "hunting" me even before I reached 1M power. Now I have almost 600M. You announced to everyone that you will stop me. But where has it gotten you now? Nowhere. It's only a matter of time until I overtake you in every aspect of the game. You failed at "leading" your corp. You failed at stopping me. Guess failing is the only thing you're good at. LOL
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2014, 12:47:51 PM »

Actions speak louder than words
i will add to that quote that "Actions speak even louder than my words LOL"
Witness all, my PvP ship vs Raphael PvP ship and see it in action.
S/Epsilon Eridani E1

Defender opened fire!

[SSS] Predator Vs. HMS Vengeance
Weapons assault
HMS Vengeance maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
HMS Vengeance attacks with Laser Cannon MK CCL using standard mode.
Light hit on target, doing 455400 damage!
[SSS] Predator attacks with Viper Squadron MK D using wall formation.
Target dodged the incoming attack!

HMS Vengeance attacks with Laser Cannon MK CCL using pulse mode.
Minor hit on target, doing 227700 damage!
Direct hit on target, doing 379138 damage!

Excellent hit on target, doing 759000 damage!
Critical hit on target, doing 673393 damage!

Light hit on target, doing 379500 damage!
Direct hit on target, doing 373478 damage!

Direct hit on target, doing 692588 damage!
Excellent hit on target, doing 464018 damage!

[SSS] Predator maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
Critical hit on target, doing 577193 damage!
Hit on target, doing 540788 damage!

Hit on target, doing 540788 damage!
Hit on target, doing 288598 damage!

HMS Vengeance attacks with Laser Cannon MK CCL using pulse mode.
Minor hit on target, doing 352935 damage!
Critical hit on target, doing 696028 damage!

Hit on target, doing 493350 damage!
Excellent hit on target, doing 509288 damage!

Target dodged the incoming attack!
Light hit on target, doing 215033 damage!

Critical hit on target, doing 1185938 damage!
Target shield is down!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
[SSS] Predator has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!

Objective: Destroy 10% or more of the enemy while losing less % then the enemy.

Attacker defeated!

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2014, 09:20:17 AM »

Let's try again in a 3-4 weeks. Predator will have Viper MK DCCC by then.  diablo
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 09:21:55 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: