Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 05:12:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ITO  (Read 46406 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
ITO
« on: November 09, 2013, 10:28:20 PM »

The Syndicate continues to crush ITO, and will now set a new bounty for information leading to the location of the following:

1. 10 QPs for any station with power greater than 100,000. 5 QPs for stations between 50,000 and 100,000. 3 for 20,000-50,000.
2. 3 QPs for any ship doing a COM mission.
3. 1 QP for any ship and mine (per location).

Rewards will increase if the info provided will lead to a great victory.  1

*** Offer is open until ITO surrenders or leaves the Galactic Council ***
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 01:33:46 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 01:46:53 AM »

If i give you the location of my (remaning) two stations, will I get 20 QP?
Report to moderator   Logged

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 07:23:33 AM »

No. The offer does not apply to the enemies of the Syndicate. 1

Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:44:34 AM »

So i can give the Information even so to you: My stations are packed now and on the way to a new orbit.

Leader
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 10:40:30 AM »

concerning my destroyed science station: quid pro quo

So, I don't make any additional demands.

* raph.png (62.17 KB, 1366x768 - viewed 613 times.)

Leader
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 01:23:38 AM »

This offer is still active. New bounty listed! See first post 1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 02:15:45 AM »

They don't seem crushed to me. They keep growing.
FreezeLove
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 10:40:38 AM »

Nice observation Jam 19 To me it seems Raph has did ITO a favor instead of going about are everyday AG lives, hes given use a great reason to grow faster and bond even closer to some day destroy a common enemy. Dont forget Raph the more you hit a dog the higher probability that dog is going to bite your ass. laugh

You can call me what you want, just dont call me late for dinner!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »

Good luck with your "destroy a common enemy" mission. Haha

I honestly don't think any of you ITO guys will ever catch up to me. Pray that I don't play for six months straight--that's the only way for you to catch up a bit. LOL
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:15:54 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 01:18:57 AM »

Careful there, Admiral 'Fancy Pants'. We're not only growing, but our influence extends more throughout the game every day; much like the stench of your ships or in-game notoriety for being jealous of ITO.  14

The truth is we don't expose our ships all that much and are not concerned with your petty and feeble assaults but should that change we can do much more with our 8 active players and ships than simply assault you in futility.

The most ridiculous part is that players would have to be pretty dense to rat on ITO to you. They would get far more by joining or just being allies than they would being your snitch. We're still accepting new players and growing daily with a large pool of collective experience and resources. We're doing so well I just lowered our corp tax rate.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:38:03 AM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 07:47:30 AM »

Still playing that "jealous of ITO" card, eh? You're more deluded than I thought,hahaha

I will remember your word in three, six months from now. We'll see how much ITO has improved. You better work hard and not disappoint me. LOL
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 10:00:13 PM »

Here is the thing when we compare SSS and ITO.

ITO is full of active members and is growing. It is a true corporation.

SSS is pretty much a one man corp. It's other member cluster81 is barely active and haven't seemed to grown. So it is hard to see it as a legitimate corporation when pretty much all of it's power is just cause of 1 member.  So while yes you raph are growing more and more in power, your inactive person isn't and you don't have any more members. There for your corp is not truly growing at all. Just you.

Now lets compare some other corps. I want other corp members to please not take any insult to this. I am not trying to insult anyone.

IMG:  Half it's members are active, 1 is semi-active and one isn't on at all.  Right now to me they barely qualify as a corp.  Now this isn't entirely Dadds fault.  It can be hard to keep players active on here.  I have had to boot quite a few inactive myself.

EOS: Well the majority of their power comes from Mata.  They got a decent amount of members. I am not really sure how active they are all though. Some of their members I wonder though how well they are really helping and growing. One being icup a former member of my corp.  icpup left when Sargas started talking about leaving.  He actually left before Sargas if I remember correctly.  So he immediately bailed ship.  He also isn't always too active.  Most of his growth to around his current power was due to help from my corp when he was with us.  Now while I am sure he has gotten help from EoS, before he was with us he never showed any growth really.  The guy has been around quite a while.  His player number is 908.  Which means he joined shortly before Aysle who's number is 925.  To me he never came across someone who had a lot of drive and didn't do a lot of interacting with the rest of the corp.   Then there is simoncoetzer.  Now he is a good guy and was pretty active with the corp for a while.  Then he seemed to vanish.   There is also simoncoetzer who at times has problems staying active.  The rest I can't really be sure on.  I do with them the best though.

NHC: Many members but most are not very active and the ones that are don't do much to really work together. It is a failure as a corp.

None off the other corps are worthy of mention except for my own. 

In my corp I have been working hard to help my members improve. Not just myself. As a result my various members have all began to grow. Just look how many are in the top 20 now. A lot of my former members are also in the top 20.  I could be selfish and just work on increasing my own stuff but that means my own members wouldn't do as well. So as a corp we would be weakened.  A good leader puts the needs of his members before his own.  Individually we may not have as much power as Raph or Mata.  But as a corp we are stronger because I work to make sure my people continue to grow and prosper.   ITO kind of reminds me of a lesser version of us.  They are working to grow as a corp together.  Their leader works to help make everyone better. Not just himself.  Given the time ITO could be as good as TGE.  Though if they will catch up to us is another matter.  Just because the differences in tech levels.  Still stranger things have happened. 
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 12:35:13 AM »

It's not hard to be in the top 20. And most of TGE's recent power increase is only because of sinargh's modules: just distribute the modules and voila, many members enter the top 20. So I'm not convinced that your corp grew because of working together. LOL

It's true that I don't have many members. But that's only the official count. I have many pilots working under me in the shadows, and they are growing stronger too. 1
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:39:46 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 01:43:47 AM »

It's not hard to be in the top 20. And most of TGE's recent power increase is only because of sinargh's modules: just distribute the modules and voila, many members enter the top 20. So I'm not convinced that your corp grew because of working together. LOL

It's true that I don't have many members. But that's only the official count. I have many pilots working under me in the shadows, and they are growing stronger too. 1

Most of sin's stuff hasn't even been pass around yet.  I am still going through it.  Also you need to take into account how the growth was going before we got any of them.  Everything was coming out of my pocket to make.  All Sin has done is provide shields of a strength i can already make now, some marines which I can also make the same level as and a few other things.  I am not going to lie, it is a big help.  But not everyone has benefited from it yet.  It is taking time to get it done.  All the weapons being made for the ships are stuff I am still making.  There is one member in particular you should look at. Karamine.  Still very new to the game.  The ship I assigned this member is one I made myself for Karamine to use.  This ship isn't as strong as some of the others I have made.  It was only just enough to barely put Karamine into the top 20.  From there Karamine used what money was made from COMs from that ship to help fund stuff for  his own COM ship.  So most of his power didn't come from what I made him.  But it helped him to get a really good start though.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 01:50:00 AM »

Here is the thing when we compare SSS and ITO.

ITO is full of active members and is growing. It is a true corporation.   (1)

SSS is pretty much a one man corp. It's other member cluster81 is barely active and haven't seemed to grown. So it is hard to see it as a legitimate corporation when pretty much all of it's power is just cause of 1 member.  So while yes you raph are growing more and more in power, your inactive person isn't and you don't have any more members. There for your corp is not truly growing at all. Just you.  (1)

Now lets compare some other corps. I want other corp members to please not take any insult to this. I am not trying to insult anyone.

IMG:  Half it's members are active, 1 is semi-active and one isn't on at all.  Right now to me they barely qualify as a corp.  Now this isn't entirely Dadds fault.  It can be hard to keep players active on here.  I have had to boot quite a few inactive myself.  (1)

EOS: Well the majority of their power comes from Mata.  They got a decent amount of members. I am not really sure how active they are all though. (a)Some of their members I wonder though how well they are really helping and growing. One being icup a former member of my corp.  icpup left when Sargas started talking about leaving .  He actually left before Sargas if I remember correctly.  So he immediately bailed ship.(b)  He also isn't always too active.  Most of his growth to around his current power was due to help from my corp when he was with us.  Now while I am sure he has gotten help from EoS, before he was with us he never showed any growth really.  The guy has been around quite a while.  His player number is 908.  Which means he joined shortly before Aysle who's number is 925.  To me he never came across someone who had a lot of drive and didn't do a lot of interacting with the rest of the corp.   Then there is simoncoetzer.  Now he is a good guy and was pretty active with the corp for a while.  Then he seemed to vanish.   There is also simoncoetzer who at times has problems staying active.(c)  The rest I can't really be sure on.  I do with them the best though.  (2)

NHC: Many members but most are not very active and the ones that are don't do much to really work together. It is a failure as a corp.  (1)

None off the other corps are worthy of mention except for my own.    (3)

In my corp I have been working hard to help my members improve. Not just myself. As a result my various members have all began to grow. Just look how many are in the top 20 now. A lot of my former members are also in the top 20.  I could be selfish and just work on increasing my own stuff but that means my own members wouldn't do as well. So as a corp we would be weakened.  A good leader puts the needs of his members before his own.  Individually we may not have as much power as Raph or Mata.  But as a corp we are stronger because I work to make sure my people continue to grow and prosper.   ITO kind of reminds me of a lesser version of us.  They are working to grow as a corp together.  Their leader works to help make everyone better. Not just himself.  Given the time ITO could be as good as TGE.  Though if they will catch up to us is another matter.  Just because the differences in tech levels.  Still stranger things have happened.    (4)

(1)  In what we like to call the 'real-world', there are two types of corporations.  Sole and Multi.  Both are legal and viable entities.  Both have responsibilities and can be sued for misdeeds.  Since, Sir Emi has not changed his corporate definitions to disallow Corporations (Sole), the arguement that 'a single corporation is not a real corporation' is invalid.

(2)...
     (a)  Yes, the Sargasian Empire, an active and vibrant community (and Director Mata is indeed a big-boy)
     (b) I do not recall icpup 'leaving' PMI, I remember him being kicked out.
     (c) simon, yes... you know why he has periods of inactivity.  

(3)  That's rather arrogant. don't you think.  Just because YOU don't approve of their existence does not mean they do not exist.

(4) " I could be selfish and just work on increasing my own stuff but that means my own members wouldn't do as well"
Is that why I was only allowed control of PMI's first corporate ship (a ship I helped build) for only a few days?

(edit... to fix a possible misunderstanding...)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:57:37 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: