Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 07:27:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IMG Stations  (Read 53319 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2014, 09:51:31 PM »

IMG is making up stories again. I indeed raided players' mines but they were all a lot older than me. Usual targets were Sydney, Kevin, and Lisunken. Newer players don't have extensive mine colonies like them in the first place. LOL

The only result of the war that the crowd can see as a fact is that both PMI and IMG are a lot weaker now than before, whereas SSS is growing stronger.  Especially IMG. If comes to a corp vs corp battle, IMG will miserably lose. 1
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2014, 10:05:11 PM »

So why haven't they lost yet? Why haven't you wiped out their mines?
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2014, 10:18:48 PM »

No one can really "lose" in this game. As long as you continue playing, you can always get back up. As for the mines, they are not worth my time. 6M stations though, I'd gladly destroy!  laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2014, 10:27:31 PM »

Remember they made a lot of their modules from scratch from mining. COMs isn't their only source of income. They do a lot of mining.  But do whatever you want. When we were at war with them I would do whatever I could to them. Even if it is just disrupting their mining operations lol.  If you want to do it the dumb way have at it.  Just proving your intellegence right there.  BTW have you have figured out how much advanced mines and harvesters cost as they go higher in mk? It is crazy.  lol
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2014, 11:33:55 PM »

Like I said, it's a waste of time. Better to spend it on COM and SOS missions.

Back to the topic, IMG just used QPs and attacked my ship and station at Jupiter. It was a sad failure and they ended up having their own stations destroyed. I wonder what sorry excuse they have again this time.  14
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2014, 11:56:14 PM »

Dadds forgot about the swarming effect not really working.  I had Cerberus on standby to wipe out your station when it happened.  It is a mistake I have made before.  I admit it.  It was a screw up and he rushed things.  It does happen sometimes.  He is kicking himself for it.  Just like I did that one time.  Though I must say my last hit on you was pretty awesome.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 03:01:34 AM »

Well, it wouldn't be so bad if he just waited for the timer and then attacked, but he actually spent millions to speed it up and then miserably fail! Hahaha More reason for me not to hunt for his mines. I will just expect more dumb moves from him in the future. 

Anyway, he probably won't admit it. He will probably again say that it was intentional, planned, and that it served some kind of purpose, just like what he did when I destroyed his 5.5M station. IMG, after all, is a master of silly excuses. laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2014, 02:25:53 PM »

Millions?  He only spent 4 QP speeding it up.  The only real loss was time. There wasn't really much of a QP or Solar loss.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2014, 09:27:21 AM »

See now who is making up stories raphael? millions to speed it up haha. as Jam-Jul says, it was 4 qp only but you are right, i shouldnt have rushed it. I was at work and distracted and chatting to JamJul at the time. My 'stations' that were destroyed were as unimportant as the blank stations you use to block combat vessels, so no loss there. My only loss was the time i had put into the attack with the lengthy counter. JamJul was there to clean up the oversight anyway, so it was mission accomplished in a manner.
And yes, also correct, everything serves a purpose. Making mistakes are good for the learning experience, so long as you dont repeat the mistakes. That is where you and i differ Raphael, you persist in making the same mistake with your ship loadouts which make them easy, juicy targets, albeit a little dull and boring waiting for them to die
You keep saying how powerful your "corp" is, and yet you never take up my offer to meet on a field of combat, your corp vs my corp. You know that you will get smashed and sent home packing which is why you always run away when you meet just one of my medium war vessels.
I have never backed away from a battle, you run all the time. No matter how big your words are in the forums, one fact remains the same, you never take up my challenge to see who's corp is the strongest in battle.
I still wait for a warrior to emerge, but all i see is a tiny little person with delusions of grandeur.
Anyway, words are just that, words. We both know the real truth, you just cant admit it to yourself. I could put up a hull class IV against your mightiest titan ship and send you packing haha

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2014, 07:46:55 PM »

You only need to look at the numbers to see that your corp will surely lose. You are again showing how much of a noob you really are! Hahaha

Your corp is only at 86 million power. Mine is at 300 million. Even if all of that 86 million is just weapons (and no shields and armor) you still cant defeat all of my ships because my total shields are at least 130 million. So even if I let you fire all of your weapons first before firing mine, it still wouldn't be enough. Your weapons are probably only at 60 million at most and plus there is the chance to miss when you fire them. Not to mention that most of your weapons only fire once. But when my ships start firing, it will be your ships that will be sent packing! LOL

You are the one with delusions of grandeur as you can't accept the fact that I have surpassed your corp. The longer you will play the game, the longer you will see how much you failed because the gap will only get wider.

You are probably just too old to deal with change. laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 12:01:24 AM »

Raph Dadds is talking about a 1 on 1 battle. His best vs your best.  No one would be insane to combine all your ships into one battle.  The battle timer would be so long that you would be spending months waiting for it to count down.  In a 1 on 1, Dadds might actually be able to take you.  Notice I said might. Yes you are right there is a chance of missing.  There is also a chance of your marines ending up not doing enough damage either.  Also consider if he decided to use nukes.  I have seen your ships.  I haven't seen any nuke defenses. High MK nukes are expensive but I thinks might be able to afford those.  Nukes don't miss. He could unload a lot of nukes before you get off a single shot and then possibly finish you off with marines. There is also another way he would possibly defeat a ship. But I am not going to give that away.  I trust you are smart enough to figure that out.  A lot of us prefer to build proper ships with weapons, some marines and shields.  But I am not going to fault your way. It is a cheap way to a lot of power.  If I was interested in just building marine ships I could be right up there with you.  As could Dadds and some others. I wish weapons could be back like they used to be. Being able to fire against every ship, station and planet force they faced rather then being limited to once a battle.   Marines were great backup weapons then but they weren't needed to dominate everything.   I think it was a poor choice of siremi to change them making them a lot less useful then marines.  Marines should never be more useful.  Hell I still can't imagine how they can board a shielded target.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 06:22:09 AM »

You keep saying how powerful your "corp" is, and yet you never take up my offer to meet on a field of combat, your corp vs my corp.
sargas
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2014, 02:36:46 AM »

...sigh...
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2014, 10:14:49 AM »

I also want to brag.

"Mine is at 300 million. Even if all of that 86 million is just weapons (and no shields and armor) you still cant defeat all of my ships because my total shields are at least 130 million.

raphael: I have been making calculations following your declaration above. Studying the previous combat we had, I bet that I can rig one of my ship in such a way that I could beat all your ships in one battle. One of mine VS all of yours ;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:17:32 AM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2014, 11:16:14 PM »

[qoute (from above)]"both PMI and IMG are a lot weaker now than before"[/quote]

The reduction in PMI's power was influenced by the establishment of the Empire.  They have not been weakened, and I pity those who think they have been weakened.

(edit - because...
...well...
...just because...)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:22:31 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: