Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 27, 2024, 06:01:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hall of Fame  (Read 9295 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 02:13:21 AM »

I have no care regarding any 'Top-Ten' lists,   All I need to know is:

I am sargas, the leader of the Sargasian Empire.  

My Empire is granted to me by birth-right (I mean that I am sargas of the Empire of Sargas).

The only other 'Empire' that is around is the result of a name change (by both the corporation and it's leader).
Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 09:50:48 AM »

Ralph, if you read at the beginning of the topic, not everyone agree with it, I had limitations on it as too intrusive.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 08:56:50 PM »

Ralph, if you read at the beginning of the topic, not everyone agree with it, I had limitations on it as too intrusive.

As I stated in the first post, it doesn't need the exact number like the way it's shown in the power rating ranking. It will just display the ranks but no numbers, and its up to us players to guess the people's actual number.

We all have a general idea of where we stand, but it would be nice to see who exactly is on top in one criteria. The power rating is too vague for me.

It would tell the secret startegies of competing players. Those strategies should stay secret.

As an example: I do not want anyone to know how much research I do.

For those reasons, I like the system as it is: a top score that is a represaentation of the power of a player with out reveling the path used to achive it.

There is no great secret strategy in playing this game.LOL Besides, it's just a ranking, not a walkthrough to becoming a top player. 1
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: