Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 29, 2024, 08:39:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sargas Oil Jupiter Station  (Read 27072 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2013, 08:15:46 PM »

Sargas anyone who isn't an outlaw is really free to set up there if they want.  We withdrew from Jupiter giving up our right of ownership.  This isn't an monopoly.  They started a timer on you because they tend to be a bit paranoid. I don't approve of what was done.  But it is over now.
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2013, 08:21:13 PM »

Oh, understood, JJ.

But, until I hear otherwise, I still believe that the attack was not paranoia, but an effort to establish a fuel monopoly and I was in their way.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2013, 09:31:07 PM »

It had to do with them thinking you were making deals with Raph. Which they know now that you aren't.  I doubt either really cares much about trying to sell fuel. Profits are low for that anyways compared to COMs. Still it wasn't right and it was exactly that reason I moved our big corp ship there. They wouldn't have had an easy time trying to destroy your station.  But what's done is done. Though I think an apology would be nice on their part.  I do understand why they thought what they did. Just starting a timer was a bit much.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2014, 02:54:10 AM »

But, until I hear otherwise, I still believe that the attack was not paranoia, but an effort to establish a fuel monopoly and I was in their way.
if you read my post correctly, I said ALL are welcome to set up beside me. did Monopoly get redefined while i slept.
I have even asked JamJul if he could set up a joint operation at Jupiter to keep out the criminal element. He has his (very valid) reasons for rejecting my request to do so.

We didnt attack you station. We went in there pointing guns. Ever heard of a mexican standoff? I have stated often an inquisition is coming to town to hunt down criminal elements. Did you think we were coming in with our lawyers and a Councillor? haha. Current actions and activities that have been conducted lately in game and forums couldnt rule you out as a suspect. So by "getting the jump on you" lets everyone know we are pretty darn serious about having to come back to this cesspit to straighten out things, including pushing raphael back under his rock.

Jupiter was relinquished by PMI some time ago as being too hard to hold, or more to the point, not worth the expenditure and loss of income to hold it.

Its funny when Raphael set up 3 of his stations here you did not jump on the forums asking him to remove them under galactic law claim. I wonder why that is hmmmm?

Why would i even want to waste my time, resources and efforts owning the only other fuel store in Sol? There is no profit in it since pilots have no control over pricing. The fuel costs me as much to make as i can sell it for. More so, in fact, since the fuel needs to be transported in from outlying mining outposts and converted to a more usable energy source. The main reasons for me setting up a fuel station are
1. to help provide new players with a stable safe place to by alternate fuel at a 20% discount
2. in direct challenge to SSS claim to destroy any station set up in 0,0 (it saves me having to go looking for him if he is going to be here targeting me) and;
3. At Jupiter in particular because of the recent strategic deployments of assets by SSS

IMG will remain at Jupiter for as long as it takes to bring criminals to justice and to break up any alliances that are being made here in an attempt to disrupt the current GC alliance.

You can either be part of the solution, or part of the problem.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2014, 03:02:57 AM »

No use talking to IMG, guys. As long as something serves their interest, they will always come up with justifications--no matter how silly or dumb it sounds. 14
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 05:45:25 AM »

Thats right Raphael. At the moment what serves my interest, and the rest of the community, is removing you from Sol, one planet at a time, so no one try to talk me out of that.
Did you get a little shock when you started an attack counter at Jupiter against Aysle? haha funniest thing i saw was you so outgunned as to be embarrassing mismatch against you.
We have your measure in every way raphael, and now my captain is back on the playing field, there is no place to hide but the safe zones for you.

Dadds "Gas 'n Go Co" will be opening soon and EoS is already open for business i believe. Soon there will be cheap, subsidized fuel for all struggling pilots.
Just waiting on some in game mods that hopefully will allow us to deny docking privileges to undesirable elements

Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2014, 01:20:27 PM »

Why not take the money from those persons?  12

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
sargas
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2014, 12:58:15 PM »

well, business is picking up.  I wish to thank all of my customers and would like my customers (active and/or potential) that my mailing list (roster of customers) is classified and will not be divulged.

As far as being able to block certain captains or corporations:  It is not going to happen at any of the EoS stations.  
I don't care who my customers are if they are just buying fuel/medicine.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:00:39 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2014, 01:14:46 PM »

Sir
How cheap are your gas and grade? Also location and hour of operations.
Thank
sargas
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2014, 01:32:22 PM »

The SOL pricing monopoly only allows me to sell fuel for $25 solari.

The Sargasian Empire is funding a Fuel Station in orbit of the planet Jupiter in Sol system

We are open 24/7 and look forward to working with you.
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2014, 01:39:32 PM »

That good to know.  But how is the security? Just don't like the idea getting gas and get hijacked.  2
sargas
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2014, 01:53:17 PM »

IMG is maintaining a force there.
EoS sweeps the system frequently.
NHC members should be safe, but we cannot know about any difficulty you might have unless you tell us.

btw, our fuel is pure and not composed of humanity.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2014, 02:51:47 PM »

Lisunken,

If you go to Jupiter to fuel, you are fairly safe and secure, so long as you dont linger there. We [IMG] are maintaining a fighting force there to remove undesirables, but those combat timers are long term battle. Also, under the GC ruling for which we are a signatory to, all pilots not classified as outlaw are free to operate inside the Sol system. We intend to create a safe haven for all pilots of a friendly nature to dock and use the resources available at Jupiter.
SSS have previously stated that they will not allow any GC fuel stations to operate out of 0,0 and will attack any ships docking there. Please report any incidents of such attempts to attack you to the GC via PM to myself or on the forums.

Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2014, 03:20:22 PM »

Well that good to knows.  We are small outfit. Can not afford lose any ships.
Get to pay our ship mortgage and our profit Margin is so low.

Lord's I should listen to my mother and go to be a banker.
With one or two corporate raids. I can buy a galaxy or too.
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2014, 03:49:22 PM »

Sagas

Thank for high grade fuel. I see you station is well lite.  wow and heavy security forces are in place gunsmilie gunsmilie
You just win my business.  Get to go need make profits.  Now where my  sonic screw driver. Need to make adjustments to the fuel injector to high grade fuel mix.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: